Rand Paul reminds us how awesomely crazy he is

But its OK for government to decide for a business what kinds of contracts it may sign, right?

When you start making sense. I'll start answering your stupid questions.

Now piss off retard!

What words don't you understand? Is it the word "government" ? "Business" ? Do you understand English?

Your question made no sense and was off topic. Third grade must have been your toughest four years of school.

If a black is denied service because of his skin color he can choose another place of business.

If it is a place of public accommodation as defined by the Civil Rights Act, he can also sue and recover civil damages.

Businesses are privately owned and stands on private property. The owners should be allowed to decide who they wish to cater to.

Perhaps the Civil Rights Act needs to be amended.

Shut up, you reactionary loon. You are no conservative as I am no liberal.

You will not discriminate against protected classes at the expense of "freedom of association for business owners."

A loon calling me a loon, how ironic. And yes you are liberal it's clearly visible in every one of your post.

Why does any class need protection? And protection from who?

Are we not all equal?

If a black is denied service because of his skin color he can choose another place of business.

In America, if a business wants to discriminate on the basis of color, it can choose another country to do business.

It can also choose to not be a place of public accommodation.

You will not discriminate against protected classes at the expense of "freedom of association for business owners."

A loon calling me a loon, how ironic. And yes you are liberal it's clearly visible in every one of your post.

Are we not all equal?

A reactionary is a loon by definition, and anyone to his left is automatically a "liberal." :D

The law is the law; defy it at your own risk if you deny because of race. You are what is wrong with America.

Move to another country, please, if you can't be American.

You are a left wing loon. Everyone here knows it.

What you don't seem to understand is I'm not arguing about what the law currently is, I'm advocating changing the law to give business owners freedom to choose who they wish to cater to.

In other words, a person should have the right to be racist if that's what he or she wants and we have the right not to patronize their businesses.

Damn you are one stupid liberal! You must be related to TM!

If it is a place of public accommodation as defined by the Civil Rights Act, he can also sue and recover civil damages.

Businesses are privately owned and stands on private property.

And most of them would fail miserably if they couldn't transport goods to and from their business using publicly funded infrastructure.

The owners should be allowed to decide who they wish to cater to.
THey can. So long as they close their doors to the general public.

Perhaps you should build a time machine and go back to 1950

Are we not all equal?

In America, if a business wants to discriminate on the basis of color, it can choose another country to do business.

Get a brain and then get back to me. It wouldn't be fair to destroy you here in front of everyone.

And most of them would fail miserably if they couldn't transport goods to and from their business using publicly funded infrastructure.

The owners should be allowed to decide who they wish to cater to.

If they fail they fail. Why should you care?

And denying them access to public roads would be illegal you retarded fuck!

Thanks for the non-sequitors.

No one is denying anyone access to public roads. If you open your business to the commerce available on those public roads, however, you will be required to open those doors regardless of race. You don't like it you are free to not participate in the commerce.

Are we not all equal?

A reactionary is a loon by definition, and anyone to his left is automatically a "liberal." :D

The law is the law; defy it at your own risk if you deny because of race. You are what is wrong with America.

What you don't seem to understand is I'm not arguing about what the law currently is, I'm advocating changing the law to give business owners freedom to choose who they wish to cater to.

In other words, a person should have the right to be racist if that's what he or she wants and we have the right not to patronize their businesses.

The sensible ones know I am mainstream and that you are a far right loon.

Thank you for admitting you know the law, that you are a loon, and that you are a racist.

No, the law will not change and you will break it at your peril.

397950_541863872531383_1869805268_n.jpg

Rand Paul is now trying to blame liberal bloggers for claiming he flip flopped.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...attempts-explain-perceived-drone-stance-shift

Wednesday afternoon, Paul told the Register: “This is something that is completely manufactured and created by some left-wing blog. My statement on drones on (Fox Business Network anchor) Neil Cavuto two days ago was exactly the same thing I said during the 13-hour filibuster.

The sensible ones know I am mainstream and that you are a far right loon.

Thank you for admitting you know the law, that you are a loon, and that you are a racist.

No, the law will not change and you will break it at your peril.

Name a few of the sensible people that knows you're "mainstream".

If that was supposed to be humor. It failed.

Don't quit your day job, assuming you have a job.

It's not humorous to view the comments of a bigot who views the Civil Rights Act as a bad thing.

And not that it's any of your fucking business, but yeah - I have a job.

Yea I said the Civil Rights Act was a bad thing. Any more lies you wish to tell?

I didn't ask if you had a job retard.

No one is denying anyone access to public roads. If you open your business to the commerce available on those public roads, however, you will be required to open those doors regardless of race. You don't like it you are free to not participate in the commerce.

You're a moron.

Private businesses are private and on private property. Public roads are public.

See the difference?

That self photo of yours explains a lot.

You're a moron.

Private businesses are private and on private property. Public roads are public.

See the difference?

That self photo of yours explains a lot.

If the private road depends on public access to customers to reach your business, you are bound by the federal and state law on issues of Civil Rights.

Be all the loony racist you want, but you cannot deny customers your business on civil rights grounds. They can and will sue you out of business.

Yea I said the Civil Rights Act was a bad thing. Any more lies you wish to tell?

I didn't ask if you had a job retard.

You commented on whether or not I had a job. I simply clarified what you said as it was an obvious attempt to backhandedly insult me.

And calling people "retard" is just bad form, incredibly juvenile and just plain hateful. It's an insult to those with actual learning disabilities. Not one single person I know who has a child with a learning disability finds the word acceptable. You should think before you post.

FLIP:
xary2a.jpg

"No American should be killed by a drone on American soil without first being charged with a crime, without first being found to be guilty by a court."

FLOP:
4imov6.jpg

"If someone comes out of a liquor store with a weapon and $50 in cash, I don’t care if a drone kills him"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back