Brother Rand Paul is firing off on the Neo-Con Establishment on twitter, pulling no punches

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Wow, this is a bit strong, even by Trump standards. I must say, in general I am a little more hawkish than Rand Paul, I support a U.S Empire because your Constitution ensures you are a far better nation to rule than others. This opinion makes me unpopular with some, but oh well, that's life.

As for Rand, I'm honestly not sure if someone hacked his account, if he's had a few too many eggnog, or if he is just tired of being quiet. Check out these missiles, all within the last two hours:

1. Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul
    2h2 hours ago
    Congress has now decided to shut down the government because they aren’t spending enough money. I got suspicious when Ted Cruz came back from Thanksgiving break with that beard.

DvICG-IWkAU-_VO.jpg

1. Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul 2h2 hours ago
    My friend Lindsay Graham is a bit mad right now. You see, he’s never seen a war end before. He’s going to have to console himself with the fact that we still are in about 8 more. I know it will be hard for him, but I think he’ll get by.

39 replies803 retweets2,226 likes

Show this thread

2. Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul 2h2 hours ago
    Ted really should have grown that beard before he ran for President. He looks less Canadian now.

29 replies255 retweets1,285 likes

2h2 hours ago
      Lindsay and I were on the same side on foreign policy for about 5 minutes a few weeks ago, regarding the Saudis. He said it was a sign of “end times”. I guess we are all gonna live a bit longer after all.

11 replies125 retweets742 likes

Show this thread

I have to tell you; I haven’t seen a Senator who loves war this much since the Star Wars Prequels.

DvICdGYXQAA_Fzn.jpg

2h2 hours ago
    I opposed John Bolton being hired. But I really can’t think of anything that makes me happier then thinking of him having to end wars for the rest of his time in the White House.

62 replies552 retweets1,897 likes

Show this thread

Well, actually…let’s talk about John Bolton. I don’t have a grievance. I just really would have liked to have been in the room when the POTUS told him to END a war. How many times do you think he made the President repeat it because he didn’t even know what the words meant?

20 replies400 retweets1,500 likes

Show this thread

3. Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul 2h2 hours ago
    I’m going to go a bit easier on the grievances against the neocons and warmongers this year though. The Weekly Standard has folded, wars are ending — I really think their holiday is already bad enough, I don’t want to pile on.

22 replies309 retweets1,183 likes

Show this thread

4. Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul 2h2 hours ago
    Many of these people hold these two views: 1 - that it was horrible to leave the war in Syria and 2 - that it is horrible that General Mattis left, since he was what kept the President from starting WWIII or something. I don’t understand how you hold both of those views.

28 replies249 retweets926 likes

• Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul 2h2 hours ago
    So everyone enjoy your feats of strength today. Air your grievances here or in your home. But remember, thanks to Donald Trump we are ALL saying Merry Christmas this year — so repeat after me: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone even the haters and losers.

434 replies1,001 retweets3,232 likes

Last edited:
Wow, this is a bit strong, even by Trump standards. I'm honestly not sure if someone hacked his account, if he;s had a few too many eggnog, or if he is just tired of being quiet. Check out these missiles, all within the last two hours:

2h2 hours ago
    Congress has now decided to shut down the government because they aren’t spending enough money. I got suspicious when Ted Cruz came back from Thanksgiving break with that beard.

DvICG-IWkAU-_VO.jpg

My friend Lindsay Graham is a bit mad right now. You see, he’s never seen a war end before. He’s going to have to console himself with the fact that we still are in about 8 more. I know it will be hard for him, but I think he’ll get by.

Show this thread

Ted really should have grown that beard before he ran for President. He looks less Canadian now.

2h2 hours ago
      Lindsay and I were on the same side on foreign policy for about 5 minutes a few weeks ago, regarding the Saudis. He said it was a sign of “end times”. I guess we are all gonna live a bit longer after all.

Show this thread

I have to tell you; I haven’t seen a Senator who loves war this much since the Star Wars Prequels.

DvICdGYXQAA_Fzn.jpg

2h2 hours ago
    I opposed John Bolton being hired. But I really can’t think of anything that makes me happier then thinking of him having to end wars for the rest of his time in the White House.

Show this thread

Well, actually…let’s talk about John Bolton. I don’t have a grievance. I just really would have liked to have been in the room when the POTUS told him to END a war. How many times do you think he made the President repeat it because he didn’t even know what the words meant?

Show this thread

I’m going to go a bit easier on the grievances against the neocons and warmongers this year though. The Weekly Standard has folded, wars are ending — I really think their holiday is already bad enough, I don’t want to pile on.

Show this thread

Many of these people hold these two views: 1 - that it was horrible to leave the war in Syria and 2 - that it is horrible that General Mattis left, since he was what kept the President from starting WWIII or something. I don’t understand how you hold both of those views.

So everyone enjoy your feats of strength today. Air your grievances here or in your home. But remember, thanks to Donald Trump we are ALL saying Merry Christmas this year — so repeat after me: MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone even the haters and losers.

:clap:

Wow, this is a bit strong, even by Trump standards. I must say, in general I am a little more hawkish than Rand Paul, I support a U.S Empire because your Constitution ensures you are a far better nation to rule than others. This opinion makes me unpopular with some, but oh well, that's life.

As for Rand, I'm honestly not sure if someone hacked his account, if he's had a few too many eggnog, or if he is just tired of being quiet. Check out these missiles, all within the last two hours:

2h2 hours ago

DvICG-IWkAU-_VO.jpg

Show this thread

2h2 hours ago

Show this thread

DvICdGYXQAA_Fzn.jpg

2h2 hours ago

Show this thread

Show this thread

Show this thread

King.jpg

Forum List

Back