I Did Not Vote For Obama

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
Wants to reduce SS, VA and Military Retiree Compensation.

Lots of taxes on the way to hurt all citizens, including the Middle Class.

Happy you voted for Obama?

Don't blame me, I did not vote for Obama,

How are you going to fund these programs?
Think of that and then try to come of with some reasonable answer.

You are, and I hesitate to say this because it doesn't prove anything about my post , fucking stupid.
I asked a question.
No where did I post or say to not fund them. I asked a simple question but you must have something less than a simple mind.
How are you going to get funding?

How are you going to fund these programs?

Why do you want to fuck veterans asshole?
Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
I Did Not Vote For Obama

as it is "reduce SS, VA and Military Retiree Compensation" is what Republicans are demanding from the Administration .... or change them to pay even less.

the only taxes Obama has suggested is on the wealthy and to close tax loopholes for corporations.

maybe you should blame yourself if you voted Republican ....

I just can't believe how uninformed some people keep themselves.

I Did Not Vote For Obama

That's cool.

Your vote wouldn't have made.....

....MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE!!!!!

241.png

No where did I post or say to not fund them. I asked a simple question but you must have something less than a simple mind.

Cut Congressional pay in half.

Cancel the rest of the Obama's vacations.

Close the IRS.

Have term limits on EVERYONE in the Government. Don't give them retirement for life for a 4 or 8 year term. Hell, where i work i'll get NO retirement, why should they?

And agree....CLOSE THE IRS!!!

I Did Not Vote For Obama

as it is "reduce SS, VA and Military Retiree Compensation" is what Republicans are demanding from the Administration .... or change them to pay even less.

the only taxes Obama has suggested is on the wealthy and to close tax loopholes for corporations.

Obama said the our taxes (lower/middle class - under $250,000/yr) would not be raised in ANY FORM. Guess what? He let the tax holiday expire and our taxes went up. I don't care how you look at it, that is a form of a tax increase! There's no reason, especially today, that it couldn't have been extended longer to help the people that are struggling. But he doesn't give a shit, and just lied again.

Obama said the our taxes (lower/middle class - under $250,000/yr) would not be raised in ANY FORM. Guess what? He let the tax holiday expire and our taxes went up. I don't care how you look at it, that is a form of a tax increase! There's no reason, especially today, that it couldn't have been extended longer to help the people that are struggling.

Another 10 YEARS would have made a difference?????

eusa_doh.gif

I did not vote.

Voting for Obama was not an option.

I am a Republican, but have not voted on the national level since 2004. I am waiting for the GOP to take out the trash. There are too many rabid dogs, racists, bigots, and profoundly retarded maniacs running the asylum at this time. The old Nazi-Klansmen-Dixiecrat element has grown quite large in the GOP.

I thought 2008 would knock some sense into them, but it appears they opted to become even more batshit crazy instead.

It is looking like I will die of old age decades from now before the conservative movement gets it's shit back together.

Last edited:

Obama said the our taxes (lower/middle class - under $250,000/yr) would not be raised in ANY FORM. Guess what? He let the tax holiday expire and our taxes went up. I don't care how you look at it, that is a form of a tax increase! There's no reason, especially today, that it couldn't have been extended longer to help the people that are struggling. But he doesn't give a shit, and just lied again.

How ironic of you to mention that. :rolleyes: The $ goes to fund the very thing usmcstinger and warbler are whining about- Soc Security :clap2:

I did not vote.

I am a Republican, but have not voted on the national level since 2004. I am waiting for the GOP to take out the trash. There are too many rabid dogs, racists, bigots, and profoundly retarded maniacs running the asylum at this time. The old Nazi-Klansmen-Dixiecrat element has grown quite large in the GOP.

I thought 2008 would knock some sense into them, but it appears they opted to become even more batshit crazy instead.

It is looking like I will die of old age decades from now before the conservative movement gets it's shit back together.

No, you won't have a chance for all that because I don't believe we will have another president after Obama. It is clear he has no intention of leaving in 2016. Whatever it takes? I expect he'll do it.

Blame the republicans, actually.

If you nominate candidates like McCain and Romney you’ll guarantee a democratic win every time.

I did not vote.

2010 was historic.

N'est pas? It was a historic win ever. This was the conservative moment without the Rove's of the world.

Am I wrong?

I recently received a letter that Tricare Prime is no longer going to be available to me or any other retired vet living in my area. As of the first day of the next fiscal year, I and thousands of other retired vets are being disenrolled. We will automatically be placed into Tricare Standard, which is a much more expensive plan.

Also, our prescription co-pays are going up.

This bothers me, but I have said frequently that our country has a $16 trillion (and climbing) shit sandwich and everyone has to take a bite.

As long as the cuts and costs are shared equitably, I will shoulder my extra load without too much complaint.

I believe it is inevitable that everyone will have to have their taxes raised. Not just the one percent. Everyone.

Last edited:
I did not vote.

2010 was historic.

N'est pas? It was a historic win ever. This was the conservative moment without the Rove's of the world.

Am I wrong?

And how did 2012 work out? The GOP lost seats.

Are you aware the US House is rigged for a re-election rate of about 98 percent for incumbents? The Senate is around 80 percent. This is why not even a sex scandal forces these assholes to resign.

Bascially, for the occupant of a seat to change, someone has to die or retire.

The American Politburo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back