Racist woman verbally assaults Latina in Kentucky JC Pennies store.

It's clear that the one single thing Comrade Trump & the Reich wing have been very successful at, is bringing the racists out of their closets.

At a JC Pennies store in Kentucky this white woman goes into a rampage. Apparently there were two Hispanic women in line ahead of her, one leaves to go pick up another shirt, gets back in line with her girlfriend and this racist goes crazy ivan on her. What this woman says is shocking.

First of all, she doesn't know if these women are illegal or not. They could be here on Visa's visiting family members for the Holidays. I live in Colorado and have seen Latino's from Mexico get off American airlines with their snow skiing equipment with them. They have visas, and they visit our tourist districts, just like we do there's. Just because they don't speak English, in no way infer's that they're here illegally.

FURTHERMORE---Illegals do not qualify for WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to beat that into a Reich winger's thick skull--but apparently it still hasn't sunk in yet.
Illegal immigrants on welfare: fact or fiction?

Anyway here is certainly one of Trump's biggest fans in action.

At any rate, if this woman is identified, she will not be allowed back into this mall, where the JC Pennies store is located at.

The video was removed :(

Yeah here is a short version of it.

Wow...she's so rude...:eek-52:

As a life long resident of the state of Kentucky I can guarantee you she is a Democrat who voted for Obama twice.

White Kentucky Democrats are all racist and fake Christians.

I guess you're being sarcastic with that comment.
Not even remotely.

I guess you don't know shit about Kentucky.

They don't, they've never been in the state

I really couldn't think of a more racist state than Kentucky--I know a few people from there. They move out west--and the slurs and comments can be overwhelming at times. Even replants into other states will tell you that.

You have never been there, so take your stereotypes and order some fried chicken.

Yes I have been to Kentucky, I have relatives that live there. They are racist in every way. They don't like blacks, they don't have a lot of Mexicans that live in that state. They're very color orientated, as I am certain most of the southern part of this nation still is.

Donald Trump brought them out of their hiding places, and this woman really should have been the ignorant poster bitch for his campaign. This is who he represents. Angry, older, ignorant, bigoted, WHITE PEOPLE. They exemplify Trump's entire campaign.

Last edited:
Not even remotely.

I really couldn't think of a more racist state than Kentucky--I know a few people from there. They move out west--and the slurs and comments can be overwhelming at times. Even replants into other states will tell you that.

You have never been there, so take your stereotypes and order some fried chicken.

Yes I have been to Kentucky, I have relatives that live there. They are racist in every way. They don't like blacks, they don't have a lot of Mexicans that live in that state. They're very color orientated, as I am certain most of the southern part of this nation still is.

Donald Trump brought them out of their hiding places, and this woman really should have been the ignorant poster bitch for his campaign. This is who he represents. Angry, older, ignorant, bigoted, WHITE PEOPLE. They exemplify Trump's entire campaign.

No YOU are color oriented, whites don't care about color in general, you do, color is.all you leftwingers see...if it's not Hating blacks, it's now hating whitey and blaming.rhem for every problem.

So you have a bunch of klan members but somehow you avoided such a lifestyle......wow throwing your family under the bus so you can be a social justice Marxist, yay!!!!

Not even remotely.

No YOU are color oriented, whites don't care about color in general, you do, color is.all you leftwingers see...if it's not Hating blacks, it's now hating whitey and blaming.rhem for every problem.

So you have a bunch of klan members but somehow you avoided such a lifestyle......wow throwing your family under the bus so you can be a social justice Marxist, yay!!!!

You're full of shit. A Trump rally reminded me of something that walked right out of the 1960's civil rights movement. An all white, angry, ignorant, bigoted MOB. Trump got endorsed by every single white hate group in this country.

th

It's clear that the one single thing Comrade Trump & the Reich wing have been very successful at, is bringing the racists out of their closets.

At a JC Pennies store in Kentucky this white woman goes into a rampage. Apparently there were two Hispanic women in line ahead of her, one leaves to go pick up another shirt, gets back in line with her girlfriend and this racist goes crazy ivan on her. What this woman says is shocking.

First of all, she doesn't know if these women are illegal or not. They could be here on Visa's visiting family members for the Holidays. I live in Colorado and have seen Latino's from Mexico get off American airlines with their snow skiing equipment with them. They have visas, and they visit our tourist districts, just like we do there's. Just because they don't speak English, in no way infer's that they're here illegally.

FURTHERMORE---Illegals do not qualify for WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to beat that into a Reich winger's thick skull--but apparently it still hasn't sunk in yet.

At any rate, if this woman is identified, she will not be allowed back into this mall, where the JC Pennies store is located at.

Really? The video has been removed, and the hateful vitriol of the op is just so much hot air. I can't tell you how many times I have been so frustrated at the rudeness and ignorance of "Latino Hispanics" (of questionable immigration status) I just bit my tongue and left in frustration. No rants or hateful scenes, just tearing my hair out in quiet anger and frustration. ARRRG! From the toxic and judgmental comments by the OP's first post it's easy to see who is being hateful and judgmental.

Last edited:

Really? The video has been removed, and the hateful vitriol of the op is just so much hot air. I can't tell you how many times I have been so frustrated at the rudeness and ignorance of "Latino Hispanics" (of questionable immigration status) I just bit my tongue and left in frustration. No rants or hateful scenes, just tearing my hair out in quiet anger and frustration. ARRRG! From the toxic and judgmental comments by the OP's first post it's easy to see who is being hateful and judgmental.

61231638.jpg

How creative, a insensitive unimaginative liberal jerk using a meme he gleaned off the internet to make himself seem witty and informed. How typical.

How creative, a insensitive unimaginative liberal jerk using a meme he gleaned off the internet to make himself seem witty and informed. How typical.

"Liberal"?

???

61231638.jpg

...again

First of all I am not a liberal. I know all your tactics, as I was a Republican and changed my party status to independent as soon as Trump was nominated. You'll never get me back. This party no longer represents me. I saw the racism, the hate, the misogyny within this party. The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, the party that I was a big part of.

It is now the Trump party, the party of bigotry, misogyny, ignorance, anger, extremism and division. You can have it. It's all yours.

sw0302cd_500_302.jpg

First of all I am not a liberal. I know all your tactics, as I was a Republican and changed my party status to independent as soon as Trump was nominated. You'll never get me back. This party no longer represents me. I saw the racism, the hate, the misogyny within this party. The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, the party that I was a big part of.

It is now the Trump party, the party of bigotry, misogyny, ignorance, anger, extremism and division. You can have it. It's all yours.

I have to say, I agree with you. Up to a point, Trump certainly isn't an ideal candidate, but the rest of your assertions, well, a tad exaggerated. I used to be a Liberal Democrat, until reality intervened, with the group think stereotypes and taboos and bulling, liberals are WORSE than conservatives, and I rebel from that .

You're full of shit. A Trump rally reminded me of something that walked right out of the 1960's civil rights movement. An all white, angry, ignorant, bigoted MOB. Trump got endorsed by every single white hate group in this country.

th

Oh please you didn't go to a Trump rally, you're full of shit

And white hate groups?

You got the backing of Muslims and commies. Are you a.commie muslim?

Not even remotely.

You must be a hit at the black supremacist rallies.

sw0302cd_500_302.jpg

Democrats are losing more and more because they are a literal hate group with not a single policy or principle that distinguishes them.

After Democrats got slaughtered by Reagan they slowly started morphing into an explicitly anti-white, anti-Christian party that became public during the Clinton administration and fully metastasized under Obama.

All dumbasses like you are doing is promoting the very racism and bigotry that the Democratic Party embodies.

Forum List

Back