Check yourself

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
3bc62ff12ad55e22ea91dde8f00eebf9.jpg

Of course, if you already know you are a racist, Happy Holidays. :D

upload_2016-12-24_11-18-33.jpeg

I checked and my family jewels are exactly where I left them which means I don't need the psycho hypocritical political correctness BS supported by progressives when they won't psycho analyze themselves.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Poor LWNJ's.......:rofl:
thats-racist-gif-555.gif

they have a serious case of PROJECTION. They see a racist boogeymen around every corner.

They even see "Racism" in songs like "White Christmas".

They are mentally deranged, Triggered. Unhinged!!

The next 4 years will be absolutely wonderful!!

How about:
I am not racist, but I am not blind either. Get a job. Raise your children. Stop killing each other. Get over your racism.
Check yourself.
I'm not a racist but I'm not blind either. Stop discriminating in the hiring process. Stop molesting and kidnapping your children. Stop committing suicide, killing the poor little white children you abduct, and stop serial killing and raping your white women. And also raping them postmortem

Blacks are 10 percent of the population in Los Angeles, CA, but commit 42 percent of its robberies and 34 percent of its felonies. Whites make up 29 percent of the city's population, and commit 5 percent of its robberies and 13 percent of its felonies.

In New York City, blacks committed "75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime," despite only composing 23 percent of the population, said Mac Donald in a Hillsdale speech. Additionally, 2009 Bureau of Justice Statistics numbers show that in 2009, "blacks were charged with 62 percent of robberies, 57 percent of murders and 45 percent of assaults in the 75 biggest counties in the country, despite only comprising roughly 15 percent of the population in these counties."
There were almost 6,000 blacks killed by other blacks in 2015. And Chicago black on black is making 2016 a banner year.

7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime

How about:
I am not racist, but I am not blind either. Get a job. Raise your children. Stop killing each other. Get over your racism.
Check yourself.
I'm not a racist but I'm not blind either. Stop discriminating in the hiring process. Stop molesting and kidnapping your children. Stop committing suicide, killing the poor little white children you abduct, and stop serial killing and raping your white women. And also raping them postmortem
The black community commits most of those listed crimes more than any other group. Kidnapping, molestation and rape; black people have a HORRENDOUS track record with. When it comes to suicide, the white community commits that at a slightly more frequent pace, but serial killers appear equally among all races, which is why the FBI wont profile serial killers based on race.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back