Racist woman verbally assaults Latina in Kentucky JC Pennies store.

... - Yes I get aggravated sure when I purchase a product here, and then when I need warranty or tech support I get some foreigner that doesn't speak good English on the phone.

... Now, do you think I'm being unfair.... ??

I think you sound like a selfish child, and I think you need to consider the role your own listening skills play in your communication with others.

Its only sad to me if the only people that went to the hospital only spoke english.
. Otherwise to hell with the elderly who are just expendable and have no rights any longer eh ? Just lean in a little closer if they can lift their head a little higher from the pillow, and try their best to understand huh ? You people are heartless evil human beings, and everyone knows the game now.
Stop whining. The world is no longer concerned with what white people think it should be like. There are elderly people of all ethnicities that need someone to be fluent in their language.
A lot of angry white people listening to Fox and Rush etc etc...

Like you?
No. Duh.

Oh, you're not white?

... - Yes I get aggravated sure when I purchase a product here, and then when I need warranty or tech support I get some foreigner that doesn't speak good English on the phone.

... Now, do you think I'm being unfair.... ??

I think you sound like a selfish child, and I think you need to consider the role your own listening skills play in your communication with others.
. Well at least I speak good enough English to get you aggravated, and that's a good thing you Christmas Eve troll :rock:.

. Otherwise to hell with the elderly who are just expendable and have no rights any longer eh ? Just lean in a little closer if they can lift their head a little higher from the pillow, and try their best to understand huh ? You people are heartless evil human beings, and everyone knows the game now.
Stop whining. The world is no longer concerned with what white people think it should be like. There are elderly people of all ethnicities that need someone to be fluent in their language.

Like you?
No. Duh.

Oh, you're not white?
Don't be so damn obtuse lol

Like you?
No. Duh.

Oh, you're not white?
Don't be so damn obtuse lol

You fit the description perfectly.

"Illegals" is just the republicans racist codeword for mexicans, might as well go back to calling them wetbacks

Yeah, well just have some stake a claim in your house, I'm sure you'll let them stay, so go fuck yourself you hypocrite
go back to europe if you love white people so much
You might want tell European leftists that Europe is a white continent if you are going to do that.

You can't tell white people in America to go back to Europe and fight against the indigenous rights of white people in Europe at the same time.

White racist woman in Kentucky prosecutes,her own War on Christmas.

And on Earth, peace! Goodwill,toward men!

This is how pseudoChristians share the holiday spirit.
As a life long resident of the state of Kentucky I can guarantee you she is a Democrat who voted for Obama twice.

White Kentucky Democrats are all racist and fake Christians.

It's clear that the one single thing Comrade Trump & the Reich wing have been very successful at, is bringing the racists out of their closets.

At a JC Pennies store in Kentucky this white woman goes into a rampage. Apparently there were two Hispanic women in line ahead of her, one leaves to go pick up another shirt, gets back in line with her girlfriend and this racist goes crazy ivan on her. What this woman says is shocking.

First of all, she doesn't know if these women are illegal or not. They could be here on Visa's visiting family members for the Holidays. I live in Colorado and have seen Latino's from Mexico get off American airlines with their snow skiing equipment with them. They have visas, and they visit our tourist districts, just like we do there's. Just because they don't speak English, in no way infer's that they're here illegally.

FURTHERMORE---Illegals do not qualify for WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to beat that into a Reich winger's thick skull--but apparently it still hasn't sunk in yet.
Illegal immigrants on welfare: fact or fiction?

Anyway here is certainly one of Trump's biggest fans in action.

At any rate, if this woman is identified, she will not be allowed back into this mall, where the JC Pennies store is located at.

The video was removed :(

As a life long resident of the state of Kentucky I can guarantee you she is a Democrat who voted for Obama twice.

The only absolute that can be applied in this country ntext is your absolute idiocy.

The only absolute that can be applied in this country ntext is your absolute idiocy.
You obviously don't know anything about Kentucky.

Here the older white supremacists in the state are still all Democrats(like West Virginia with Senator Byrd), and the white millennials who vote Democrat are still sheltered enough from the diversity they supposedly idolize that they are more racist than the older white people in the cities who vote more Republican..

I guess you're being sarcastic with that comment.

It's clear that the one single thing Comrade Trump & the Reich wing have been very successful at, is bringing the racists out of their closets.

At a JC Pennies store in Kentucky this white woman goes into a rampage. Apparently there were two Hispanic women in line ahead of her, one leaves to go pick up another shirt, gets back in line with her girlfriend and this racist goes crazy ivan on her. What this woman says is shocking.

First of all, she doesn't know if these women are illegal or not. They could be here on Visa's visiting family members for the Holidays. I live in Colorado and have seen Latino's from Mexico get off American airlines with their snow skiing equipment with them. They have visas, and they visit our tourist districts, just like we do there's. Just because they don't speak English, in no way infer's that they're here illegally.

FURTHERMORE---Illegals do not qualify for WELFARE. I don't know how many times you have to beat that into a Reich winger's thick skull--but apparently it still hasn't sunk in yet.
Illegal immigrants on welfare: fact or fiction?

Anyway here is certainly one of Trump's biggest fans in action.

At any rate, if this woman is identified, she will not be allowed back into this mall, where the JC Pennies store is located at.

The video was removed :(

Yeah here is a short version of it.

Not even remotely.

I guess you don't know shit about Kentucky.

You obviously don't know anything about Kentucky.

Here the older white supremacists in the state are still all Democrats(like West Virginia with Senator Byrd), and the white millennials who vote Democrat are still sheltered enough from the diversity they supposedly idolize that they are more racist than the older white people in the cities who vote more Republican..

These guys buy the southern strategy, I destroyed starkey in that, because the southern strategy is false.

Not even remotely.

They don't, they've never been in the state

Not even remotely.

I really couldn't think of a more racist state than Kentucky--I know a few people from there. They move out west--and the slurs and comments can be overwhelming at times. Even replants into other states will tell you that.

Not even remotely.

I really couldn't think of a more racist state than Kentucky--I know a few people from there. They move out west--and the slurs and comments can be overwhelming at times. Even replants into other states will tell you that.
You have never been here, asshole.

Not even remotely.

You have never been here, asshole.

Well, it is a good place to be "from"......but the best sandwich I ever had, hands down was there.

Not even remotely.

You have never been there, so take your stereotypes and order some fried chicken.

Forum List

Back