Stop Dumbing Things Down (black people, your input?)

Nope

Dec 4, 2016
My question is why do we as black people always feel like we have to dumb things down so that unintelligent, uneducated, white people can get it?? Why do we have to clarify black lives matter when we hear all lives matter? And why oh why....Do we keep saying that we need to ensure that there are no negative portrayals of black people in entertainment because white people will believe that the portrayal will represent all black people??? Why are we making them comfortable and secure in their stupidity of believing that what they see in entertainment represents all people of color to the point that we want to alter the roles? Changing the portrayal would only address the symptom, not the real problem. STOP FEELING THE NEED TO DUMB IT DOWN. If you as an artist want to tell your story then tell your story. If you are inspired to write about a criminal to express your point, then do so. You don't have to explain anything. If someone was so STUPID that they believed a certain portrayal represents everyone in a specific group, I wouldn't want to appeal to that audience anyway. Not all white people are stupid, but....As long as you dumb it down to their level, they will never experience personal growth.

Over 700 murders in Chicago this year. Almost all black.
How many white people were murdered there this year? A lot I hope. Better yet, how many committed suicide?
race-2016.png

Sorry.

HeyJackass!

Aww look at the white child's cute little drawing ☺

How many white people were murdered there this year? A lot I hope. Better yet, how many committed suicide?
The OP is a racist and a most hateful one.

Jesus loves you and I do too. May God's love change your murderous and hateful heart.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Care to tell the class in what white neighborhood in Chicago, or anywhere else in the country, white criminal thugs gun each other down in the streets like they're shooting galleries?

Care to tell the class in what white neighborhood in Chicago, or anywhere else in the country, white criminal thugs gun each other down in the streets like they're shooting galleries?
They are too busy kidnapping and killing white children and/or abducting and killing white women. Killing themselves at alarmingly high rates as well (suicide). That's where all that energy is going :) Unless you also want to factor in MOB/Mafia killings.

Last edited:
They are too busy kidnapping and killing white children and/or abducting and killing white women. Killing themselves at alarmingly high rates as well. That's where all that energy is going :) Unless you also want to factor in MOB/Mafia killings.
Blacks are indeed killing themselves at alarming rates. That's why I mentioned Chicago. Black lives had more value when they were slaves. Their masters wouldn't allow it. Democrats, not so much.

They are too busy kidnapping and killing white children and/or abducting and killing white women. Killing themselves at alarmingly high rates as well. That's where all that energy is going :) Unless you also want to factor in MOB/Mafia killings.
Blacks are indeed killing themselves at alarming rates. That's why I mentioned Chicago. Black lives had more value when they were slaves. Their masters wouldn't allow it. Democrats, not so much.
When i said "killing themselves at alarming rates", I am talking about Caucasian suicide. What value does the Caucasian life have unless it steals value from other cultures?? Maybe those souls realized the unfortunate truth and offed themselves. 75% of the people who have killed themselves were Caucasian males in 2012. Thankfully, those numbers are projected to increase.

Is the OP a racist?
I'm not a racist. I'm your worst nightmare. Karma incarnate lol
Yet you would kill me because I am white. Does that not make you are racist?

My ancestors fought to end slavery in Lincoln's War...one died outside Atlanta fighting for the murderous General Sherman at the age of 19. Does this get me a reprieve from the death sentence?

Is the OP a racist?

My ancestors fought to end slavery in Lincoln's War...one died outside Atlanta fighting for the murderous General Sherman at the age of 19. Does this get me a reprieve from the death sentence?
I almost had the urge to dumb down my position and ask you where you see a comment about me murdering you

Is the OP a racist?

I almost had the urge to dumb down my position and ask you where you see a comment about me murdering you

Oh...I get it. You want others to murder me. Is that right?

What about my pardon for what my ancestors did? Any chance?

Is the OP a racist?

Oh...I get it. You want others to murder me. Is that right?

What about my pardon for what my ancestors did? Any chance?
I don't give a rat's ass about ancestry lol I am talking about TODAY and why they fuck are none of you on topic?

I don't give a rat's ass about ancestry lol I am talking about TODAY and why they fuck are none of you on topic?
Please don't write in ebonics. Not everyone can dumb down to your level.
Maybe if your parents weren't cousins, you'd understand. Not sure what to tell you.
Now, now Nope, it's against the rules to inject family into threads, even if you have no idea who they are.

Don't worry, I've never reported anyone, even low life.

Forum List

Back