Racist woman verbally assaults Latina in Kentucky JC Pennies store.

To be honest I didn't even look at the OP, because bed wetters are full of shit.

What I was arguing is the fact illegals come in, and absorb resources. More than they provide in return. They get money from the government that is supposed to be for US Citizens who are negatively affected when meat puppet faggots get in the WH and a state of malaise envelopes the county.

So if some cow loses her shit and berates some beaner in public I don't care. The next president's daughter can't get on a commercial flight during the Christmas holiday with her family without some faggots ruining it.
You feqqing hater dupes are so dumb it's hilarious. We'll have the illegal problem until the GOP allows a good ID card. Idiots. And 62% is idiocy. LINK? 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes. PASS THE GODDAMN COMPREHENSIVE BILL OF 2011 WITH A GOOD ID CARD. Morons!!

We do its called drivers license, you lefty dupes bitch if we try to make peoe have one to vote let alone just have one

Again you walk into a Welfare office, you're going to be showing much more than a drivers license to get benefits. A birth certificate would be required, bank statements showing you don't make any money--that computer would get turned on to match the birth certificate to a social security number, address's and everything else.

So if YOU were an illegal worried about getting caught & deported, would you walk into a Welfare office to apply for benefits? You would have to be pretty dam STUPID to do that.

While we're on this topic you would also have to be pretty dam stupid to try and cast a vote in an election. They are not going to do anything that would risk them getting caught and deported.

Again.thank you for disproving the lie on the need for voter.id ,the excuse that people can't get it because the y are poor is negated by your post, but some states do give welfare through the state, kinda like sanctuary cities........
But no doubt you're against a good SS ID card to stop illegal immigration. Because that's a commie plot. Moron dupes...
. You had your chance for the last 8 years to do something about it all, but you all were to busy being brainwashed.

It's amazing that none of the onlookers said anything.
Sometimes there are no words for the stupidity. I had a white lady turn to me the other day in line and say she wished they would hire people that spoke english clearly. I was so shocked I didnt know what to say.
. Must have been talking about the Indians from India that run so many businesses now. It's worse in the hospital's, where they send in the people that barely speak good English, and them attempting to console or help a patient that only recognizes good plain spoken English. I have witnessed this myself, and it was sad seeing a patient struggling to understand language at such a crucial time in their life.
Its only sad to me if the only people that went to the hospital only spoke english.
. Otherwise to hell with the elderly who are just expendable and have no rights any longer eh ? Just lean in a little closer if they can lift their head a little higher from the pillow, and try their best to understand huh ? You people are heartless evil human beings, and everyone knows the game now.

Sometimes there are no words for the stupidity. I had a white lady turn to me the other day in line and say she wished they would hire people that spoke english clearly. I was so shocked I didnt know what to say.
. Must have been talking about the Indians from India that run so many businesses now. It's worse in the hospital's, where they send in the people that barely speak good English, and them attempting to console or help a patient that only recognizes good plain spoken English. I have witnessed this myself, and it was sad seeing a patient struggling to understand language at such a crucial time in their life.
Its only sad to me if the only people that went to the hospital only spoke english.
. Otherwise to hell with the elderly who are just expendable and have no rights any longer eh ? Just lean in a little closer if they can lift their head a little higher from the pillow, and try their best to understand huh ? You people are heartless evil human beings, and everyone knows the game now.
Stop whining. The world is no longer concerned with what white people think it should be like. There are elderly people of all ethnicities that need someone to be fluent in their language.

You feqqing hater dupes are so dumb it's hilarious. We'll have the illegal problem until the GOP allows a good ID card. Idiots. And 62% is idiocy. LINK? 94% of illegal men work, 65% pay taxes, 35% own homes. PASS THE GODDAMN COMPREHENSIVE BILL OF 2011 WITH A GOOD ID CARD. Morons!!

We do its called drivers license, you lefty dupes bitch if we try to make peoe have one to vote let alone just have one

Again you walk into a Welfare office, you're going to be showing much more than a drivers license to get benefits. A birth certificate would be required, bank statements showing you don't make any money--that computer would get turned on to match the birth certificate to a social security number, address's and everything else.

So if YOU were an illegal worried about getting caught & deported, would you walk into a Welfare office to apply for benefits? You would have to be pretty dam STUPID to do that.

While we're on this topic you would also have to be pretty dam stupid to try and cast a vote in an election. They are not going to do anything that would risk them getting caught and deported.

Again.thank you for disproving the lie on the need for voter.id ,the excuse that people can't get it because the y are poor is negated by your post, but some states do give welfare through the state, kinda like sanctuary cities........
But no doubt you're against a good SS ID card to stop illegal immigration. Because that's a commie plot. Moron dupes...
. You had your chance for the last 8 years to do something about it all, but you all were to busy being brainwashed.
Obstructed by a-holes, jackass. You're great at spouting nonsense, dupe. Thank God for Trump- not an idiot like his supporters, hopefully not bought off, wants to be a hero, making business the business of the world...til he turns out to be W on steroids....

Obstructed by a-holes, jackass. You're great at spouting nonsense, dupe. Thank God for Trump- not an idiot like his supporters, hopefully not bought off, wants to be a hero, making business the business of the world...til he turns out to be W on steroids....

??--I think Trump is what brought these idiots out of the closet--LOL I think you mean making his business the business of the world--LOL
Trump's Hotels In China Could Be A Conflict For The President-Elect

Stop whining. The world is no longer concerned with what white people think it should be like. There are elderly people of all ethnicities that need someone to be fluent in their language.
A lot of angry white people listening to Fox and Rush etc etc. Hopefully Trump is not really that dumb...

??--I think Trump is what brought these idiots out of the closet--LOL I think you mean making his business the business of the world--LOL

Again.... when were they ever in the closet? There have been idiots screaming at each other in public with insults and slurs for decades. I can find youtube videos of such things, for every single year Youtube has been online.

Only a moron would conclude that there hasn't been a single idiot in the country until just last month. How dumb do you have to be to think this way?

Again.... when were they ever in the closet? There have been idiots screaming at each other in public with insults and slurs for decades. I can find youtube videos of such things, for every single year Youtube has been online.

Only a moron would conclude that there hasn't been a single idiot in the country until just last month. How dumb do you have to be to think this way?
you also have to be an idiot to ignore the growing number of cases of harassment and violence against minorities of all kinds by the deplorables...

Tolerance, intelligence, and good manners? Horrors!

A lot of angry white people listening to Fox and Rush etc etc...

Like you?

. It's all precisely timed political agenda in play, and if they finally except their losses, then you will see them line up to enjoy the spoils of a successful administration. Heck the libs might just disappear from power for a while now, and that will be just great. Time to make America great again.

. Don't cry the next time you are transferred to India to ask about your warranty on a product or get tech help on a service or product purchased, and you can barely understand the fast talking technician or service rep on the other end of the line. I bet those people get blessed out so much that they have to wear knife proof ear muffs to work daily.

. Don't cry the next time you are transferred to India to ask about your warranty on a product or get tech help on a service or product purchased.....

Does that make you cry?

. Don't cry the next time you are transferred to India to ask about your warranty on a product or get tech help on a service or product purchased.....

Does that make you cry?
. You make it a habit of editing someone's post in order to try and make some kind of point by doing so ?? Now to answer - Yes I get aggravated sure when I purchase a product here, and then when I need warranty or tech support I get some foreigner that doesn't speak good English on the phone.

Then next I find myself saying what did you say or can you repeat that again please or is there a bad connection maybe or can you transfer me to someone that speaks better English maybe, and this so I can understand better ? Now, do you think I'm being unfair for this or are you liken to a lib who thinks I am a racist for this, and if so then all I can say to you is how about you quit being the dam PC police around here already, because you suck at it.

You are barking up the wrong tree in trying to find a racist in me, and I know the little game you play around here in analyzing every post or word in order to make your strike. Do you consider yourself as part of the PC police ??

Last edited:

Like you?
No. Duh.

. Don't cry the next time you are transferred to India to ask about your warranty on a product or get tech help on a service or product purchased, and you can barely understand the fast talking technician or service rep on the other end of the line. I bet those people get blessed out so much that they have to wear knife proof ear muffs to work daily.
I always enjoy that, and have no problem understanding...I'd like to visit. My parents met there.

Does that make you cry?
. You make it a habit of editing someone's post in order to try and make some kind of point by doing so ?? Now to answer - Yes I get aggravated sure when I purchase a product here, and then when I need warranty or tech support I get some foreigner that doesn't speak good English on the phone.

Then next I find myself saying what did you say or can you repeat that again please or is there a bad connection maybe or can you transfer me to someone that speaks better English maybe, and this so I can understand better ? Now, do you think I'm being unfair for this or are you liken to a lib who thinks I am a racist for this, and if so then all I can say to you is how about you quit being the dam PC police around here already, because you suck at it.

You are barking up the wrong tree in trying to find a racist in me, and I know the little game you play around here in analyzing every post or word in order to make your strike. Do you consider yourself as part of the PC police ??
Ugly American dope.

Like you?
No. Duh.

No he listens to madcow and olberfaggot

Forum List

Back