peace1

Rookie
Apr 8, 2018
For more than the last decade in Florida, a Pamela Gellar-type union between white supremacists and anti-Muslim Jews has repeatedly threatened me, harassed me, and made multiple attempts to take my life (and make it look like an accident) by running me off the road with their vehicles, angering me with terrible insults right before I have to get in my car to drive hoping that I’ll get in a car accident, repeatedly harassing me to make me fall out of my kayak and drown, and with several other methods.

They repeatedly tell me that they had my father killed through his own doctors. For example, every time I kayak in the Cape Coral, FL canals, or in Pine Island, FL, or in Sanibel, FL, or in the Florida Keys, etc. multiple boats pass me and yell, “We (white supremacists) killed your father!” Both white supremacists and anti-Muslim Jews claimed to have killed my father through his own doctors, (with errant medical treatments, etc.). I don’t know if this is true or not, but they’re not supposed to be scaring minorities away from the health care system like this.

At certain businesses or places that Jewish residents frequent, I’ve been repeatedly harassed by as many as thirty Jewish shoppers at a time, trying to call me the L-word. They aren’t one-to-one battles, they’re often twenty-people-to-one battles, and I’m often given the explanation that they don’t really care how they get rid of a Muslim.

They’re intentions are sinister, and it’s much more than overly racist people getting agitated and angry. They often tell me directly that they’re trying to damage my heart with the constant harassment and insults, by constantly dragging me into racial arguments (eg. at the boat dock), repeatedly trying to run my off the road when I’m driving, etc. Like I said, it’s been going on for ten years and I can actually feel they’re intentions. It’s designed to kill you. They’re level of hatred is off the charts, and they often tell me that they want to give me a long, painful death.

It’s ridiculous. The white supremacists give me double-punishment because in addition to being Muslim, they also feel that I was partially raised by Jews in New Jersey, and traditionally they really don’t like Jewish people here. They even have classless names like Jewfish for fish species that they commonly catch like the Goliath Grouper. Northerners don’t talk like that.

I’m a non-practicing Muslim from a northern Democrat family, and I’m much less racist than the average person in the United States. But I fell out of favor with the Jews (for reasons that I understand) which made it very dangerous for me. From what I’ve been told, several of the white supremacists here in Florida have been willing to carry out this targeted harassment for the anti-Muslim Jews in exchange for more job opportunities, etc. I actually see several of these people getting promotions after harassing me.

To further put things into context, multiple groups including the white supremacists and Jews have repeatedly told me that it’s basically a very bad multiway racial, political, and religious fight, and that they’ve made me a very bizarre symbol of this fight. For example, the Jews and white supremacists still fight each other here, but they’re willing to gang up on Muslims. Race relations are terrible in general right now, especially in Florida, with groups teaming up only so that they can do harm to another group. Furthermore, my harassers have been repeatedly telling me that there is a very bad underground war between the North and the South right now, and that they see my family as a liberal symbol of the North, (a minority family that came to the United States during the Civil Rights movement), that they want to destroy. My family was partially raised by conservatives in the Midwest but I’ve been told by multiple people in this white supremacist network that they got sick of us, conservatives need a scapegoat, and that many are in cahoots with these Florida Conservatives. Furthermore, from what both sides tell me, the North-South battle isn’t just a political one. Both sides have been using scary mob-like tactics, that never get identified as a hate crime, like running someone off of the road, and not getting caught. I’ve been intimidated from reporting this to the Florida police in a multitude of ways. In fact, the police often join in on the harassment, by swerving into me with their car on multiple occasions, by openly yelling insults at me at the grocery store, etc. I hear scary grumblings from African-Americans here saying that “Florida cops are like that,” and that “we really don’t like the cops hosting a pretty dangerous racist event like this,” etc. I’m from a family that was taught to respect police officers, but I didn’t grow up in the South. Minorities have a different perspective here.

The anti-Muslim Jews play both sides of the fence, trying to get me killed by white supremacists, while voting Democrat and fighting racism in other arenas. But it’s not just anti-Muslim Jews that do this. Democrats in Florida have told me on several occasions that they’ll join in on a movement to eliminate a Muslim, (basically a public lynching). They make it a point to tell me that the racism spans political parties and that too many groups in Florida are anti-Muslim right now. I definitely don’t plan on retiring here like my father did.

Minorities in Florida are well aware of the heavy racism in some of these areas where I’m being harassed and targeted. There was a lawsuit filed by African-American educators that claims that the Lee County School District discriminates against African-American employees:

Suit against Lee district alleges pattern of discrimination

Lee County residents openly flaunt this attitude in public. For example, at the grocery store in Cape Coral, Caucasian shoppers angrily yell at me “The white person gets the better job here!”

I understand why Florida is the state with the second most hate groups in the country, yet very few hate crimes are reported here. Plenty of hate crimes occur in Florida. I’ve been repeatedly harassed, threatened, and followed by a network of white supremacists for more than a decade. But there is a culture here in Florida that seriously intimidates minorities from reporting hate crimes to the police. Furthermore, these hate groups basically operate as loose organizations that lie dormant, mobilizing their racist citizens when they decide to eliminate a minority that they dislike, or to eliminate someone that they deem to be a “white person’s problem.”

I think you should kayak through the Everglades. Florida is one of the least racist states in the union, there are certain counties, though.

Did you know there were black crackers? Nobody chased them down here, and they could be free to work and live. :)

Maybe you hang out on 9th Ave in Lee county..Oh, it's MLK now.

You ain't gonna like FL, boy. Neither the blacks or whites, or Cubans here are going to accept you. I suggest Dearborn, MI or GTFO the US.

By the way you're typing away here on this forum, well, you've been lucky so far, and you're pushing it.

Last edited:
For more than the last decade in Florida, a Pamela Gellar-type union between white supremacists and anti-Muslim Jews has repeatedly threatened me, harassed me, and made multiple attempts to take my life (and make it look like an accident) by running me off the road with their vehicles, angering me with terrible insults right before I have to get in my car to drive hoping that I’ll get in a car accident, repeatedly harassing me to make me fall out of my kayak and drown, and with several other methods.

They repeatedly tell me that they had my father killed through his own doctors. For example, every time I kayak in the Cape Coral, FL canals, or in Pine Island, FL, or in Sanibel, FL, or in the Florida Keys, etc. multiple boats pass me and yell, “We (white supremacists) killed your father!” Both white supremacists and anti-Muslim Jews claimed to have killed my father through his own doctors, (with errant medical treatments, etc.). I don’t know if this is true or not, but they’re not supposed to be scaring minorities away from the health care system like this.

At certain businesses or places that Jewish residents frequent, I’ve been repeatedly harassed by as many as thirty Jewish shoppers at a time, trying to call me the L-word. They aren’t one-to-one battles, they’re often twenty-people-to-one battles, and I’m often given the explanation that they don’t really care how they get rid of a Muslim.

They’re intentions are sinister, and it’s much more than overly racist people getting agitated and angry. They often tell me directly that they’re trying to damage my heart with the constant harassment and insults, by constantly dragging me into racial arguments (eg. at the boat dock), repeatedly trying to run my off the road when I’m driving, etc. Like I said, it’s been going on for ten years and I can actually feel they’re intentions. It’s designed to kill you. They’re level of hatred is off the charts, and they often tell me that they want to give me a long, painful death.

It’s ridiculous. The white supremacists give me double-punishment because in addition to being Muslim, they also feel that I was partially raised by Jews in New Jersey, and traditionally they really don’t like Jewish people here. They even have classless names like Jewfish for fish species that they commonly catch like the Goliath Grouper. Northerners don’t talk like that.

I’m a non-practicing Muslim from a northern Democrat family, and I’m much less racist than the average person in the United States. But I fell out of favor with the Jews (for reasons that I understand) which made it very dangerous for me. From what I’ve been told, several of the white supremacists here in Florida have been willing to carry out this targeted harassment for the anti-Muslim Jews in exchange for more job opportunities, etc. I actually see several of these people getting promotions after harassing me.

To further put things into context, multiple groups including the white supremacists and Jews have repeatedly told me that it’s basically a very bad multiway racial, political, and religious fight, and that they’ve made me a very bizarre symbol of this fight. For example, the Jews and white supremacists still fight each other here, but they’re willing to gang up on Muslims. Race relations are terrible in general right now, especially in Florida, with groups teaming up only so that they can do harm to another group. Furthermore, my harassers have been repeatedly telling me that there is a very bad underground war between the North and the South right now, and that they see my family as a liberal symbol of the North, (a minority family that came to the United States during the Civil Rights movement), that they want to destroy. My family was partially raised by conservatives in the Midwest but I’ve been told by multiple people in this white supremacist network that they got sick of us, conservatives need a scapegoat, and that many are in cahoots with these Florida Conservatives. Furthermore, from what both sides tell me, the North-South battle isn’t just a political one. Both sides have been using scary mob-like tactics, that never get identified as a hate crime, like running someone off of the road, and not getting caught. I’ve been intimidated from reporting this to the Florida police in a multitude of ways. In fact, the police often join in on the harassment, by swerving into me with their car on multiple occasions, by openly yelling insults at me at the grocery store, etc. I hear scary grumblings from African-Americans here saying that “Florida cops are like that,” and that “we really don’t like the cops hosting a pretty dangerous racist event like this,” etc. I’m from a family that was taught to respect police officers, but I didn’t grow up in the South. Minorities have a different perspective here.

The anti-Muslim Jews play both sides of the fence, trying to get me killed by white supremacists, while voting Democrat and fighting racism in other arenas. But it’s not just anti-Muslim Jews that do this. Democrats in Florida have told me on several occasions that they’ll join in on a movement to eliminate a Muslim, (basically a public lynching). They make it a point to tell me that the racism spans political parties and that too many groups in Florida are anti-Muslim right now. I definitely don’t plan on retiring here like my father did.

Minorities in Florida are well aware of the heavy racism in some of these areas where I’m being harassed and targeted. There was a lawsuit filed by African-American educators that claims that the Lee County School District discriminates against African-American employees:

Lee County residents openly flaunt this attitude in public. For example, at the grocery store in Cape Coral, Caucasian shoppers angrily yell at me “The white person gets the better job here!”

I understand why Florida is the state with the second most hate groups in the country, yet very few hate crimes are reported here. Plenty of hate crimes occur in Florida. I’ve been repeatedly harassed, threatened, and followed by a network of white supremacists for more than a decade. But there is a culture here in Florida that seriously intimidates minorities from reporting hate crimes to the police. Furthermore, these hate groups basically operate as loose organizations that lie dormant, mobilizing their racist citizens when they decide to eliminate a minority that they dislike, or to eliminate someone that they deem to be a “white person’s problem.”
I'm part Hispanic and speak Spanish. I've lived in 2 counties of Florida (and visited others), and have lived here for 29 years. Never had a problem with racists or anything like that.

I'm part Hispanic and speak Spanish. I've lived in 2 counties of Florida (and visited others), and have lived here for 29 years. Never had a problem with racists or anything like that.

Ol' boy thinks he ran into "hate groups that made attempts on his life" yet is still around to type walls of text on this forum. FAIL.

Yeah, it really doesn't work like that.

0b33d3c83a28e766fc084b0ec5c5d45991548cbb63467b1168ba8a342bbee1e2.jpg

America is really fucked up.

You've got Christian end timers supporting Jews and Israel. You've got Whites loving Blacks, and hating Mexicans and Asians. You've got the poor supporting the rich.

It's like Americans take pride in supporting a group other than their own, because they have no pride in their own identity.

There's no consistency about it. All I ask from America is for more consistency. People should just stick to and support their own group. I hate all of the confused and messed up alliances.

Folks any input is appreciated. Am thinking of moving to Florida from Connecticut partly because it has been cloudy almost everyday this year so far in the northeast. I am considering Tampa for the possible live music scene, more in the context of a live performer at open mics or paying gigs, just love playing live.

If you're a real Muslim then you want to live under Sharia law, which is totally un-American. You should move to a country that practises that barbarity. I'll even help you pack. Can't be any fairer than that. :biggrin:

At certain businesses or places that Jewish residents frequent, I’ve been repeatedly harassed by as many as thirty Jewish shoppers at a time, trying to call me the L-word. They aren’t one-to-one battles, they’re often twenty-people-to-one battles, and I’m often given the explanation that they don’t really care how they get rid of a Muslim....
You Wack Job cumstain.. here are/aren't the Jews in Lee County

Religions in Lee County, FL
They must be someplace in 'other,' because they are insignificant.
or:
Lee County, FL Popular Religions - Christian and Jewish Stats 2018

Same in Cape Coral.
Cape Coral, Florida Religion

peace said:
I’m a non-practicing Muslim from a northern Democrat family, and I’m much less racist than the average person in the United States. But I fell out of favor with the Jews (for reasons that I understand) which made it very dangerous for me. From what I’ve been told, several of the white supremacists here in Florida have been willing to carry out this targeted harassment for the anti-Muslim Jews in exchange for more job opportunities, etc. I actually see several of these people getting promotions after harassing me.......
Why would you "Fall out of favor with Jews"? And why would you "understand" this.

Is that you Louis?

I suggest you give the other Patients a turn at the keyboard.
`

Last edited:
Folks any input is appreciated. Am thinking of moving to Florida from Connecticut partly because it has been cloudy almost everyday this year so far in the northeast. I am considering Tampa for the possible live music scene, more in the context of a live performer at open mics or paying gigs, just love playing live.
Get real, you're way too ugly for the stage.

At certain businesses or places that Jewish residents frequent, I’ve been repeatedly harassed by as many as thirty Jewish shoppers at a time, trying to call me the L-word. They aren’t one-to-one battles, they’re often twenty-people-to-one battles, and I’m often given the explanation that they don’t really care how they get rid of a Muslim....

or:

Same in Cape Coral.

peace said:
I’m a non-practicing Muslim from a northern Democrat family, and I’m much less racist than the average person in the United States. But I fell out of favor with the Jews (for reasons that I understand) which made it very dangerous for me. From what I’ve been told, several of the white supremacists here in Florida have been willing to carry out this targeted harassment for the anti-Muslim Jews in exchange for more job opportunities, etc. I actually see several of these people getting promotions after harassing me.......
Why would you "Fall out of favor with Jews"? And why would you "understand" this.

Is that you Louis?

`

Calm down. I fell out of favor with the Jews because the moderates that I grew up with started to steer a little too far to the right on certain issues. They're not the same moderates that I grew up with. People are aware of this. The conservatives in the midwest that we grew up with were moderate also. It's still the North. There's a difference.

or:

Same in Cape Coral.

peace said:

Is that you Louis?

`

Broward County, FL is where I had the experiences with 30 Jewish shoppers at a time trying to call me the L-word. I told them to calm down. Davie, FL, also in Broward County, has crazy drivers that constantly try to drive minorities off the road, and gives them too many problems on the road while driving. A guy from New Jersey told me the same thing about Davie, FL a couple of months ago. People are aware of it.

Broward County, FL is where I had the experiences with 30 Jewish shoppers at a time trying to call me the L-word. I told them to calm down. Davie, FL, also in Broward County, has crazy drivers that constantly try to drive minorities off the road, and gives them too many problems on the road while driving. A guy from New Jersey told me the same thing about Davie, FL a couple of months ago. People are aware of it.
But you said it was in Lee County: Cape Coral, Pine Island, Sanibel, etc.
Now it was Broward/Davie?

You are mentally ill and truth-challenged.
Give the other patients their turn at the keyboard.

But you said it was in Lee County: Cape Coral, Pine Island, Sanibel, etc.
Now it was Broward/Davie?

You are mentally ill and truth-challenged.
Give the other patients their turn at the keyboard.

A guy from New Jersey that relocated here told me the same thing about Davie, FL. We know what we're seeing buddy. Also, people are well aware that the outdoor/fishing crowd in Florida aren't the most civil people in the world. It's possible for a human being to pass a boat without shouting racial profanities. It's almost impossible for some of these Florida outdoor folks. They have some type of impulse control problem or anger problem. Outsiders are aware of it.

This opening narrative sounds like total bullshit to me. How would anybody know you are Muslim? Jews openly harass you? Bullshit. How do you know they are Jews?

What is the L-word?

I'm definitely calling bullshit on this whole thread. It is made-up garbage.

or:

Same in Cape Coral.

peace said:

Is that you Louis?

`

I live in Broward and the only bad drivers I see are turist and immigrants.
They are the ones that cause the road rage

This opening narrative sounds like total bullshit to me. How would anybody know you are Muslim? Jews openly harass you? Bullshit. How do you know they are Jews?

What is the L-word?

Everyone that I’ve every met, including myself has friend, frenemies, etc. that live in Florida. With cell phones, text, the internet, etc. we live in a world that’s becoming more interconnected by the second. We don’t deliver messages by horseback messenger in this day and age. The Jews, white supremacists, Appalachian people, etc. have networks that can get information. The white supremacists tell us that as minorities we’re pretty naive as to who some of the white supremacists are. They tell me that it’s some of the same people that raised us in the Midwest. I check on Facebook, and I see our old midwestern frenemies visiting the Ft. Myers-Cape Coral area to see relatives, etc., so they do have some connections here. Also, some of us grew up with the Jews in the northeast and had sports rivalries, friendships that went sour because of these rivalries, etc. I try to tell them that I just outcompeted them in sports and a few other arenas, and that it’s fair. They can be vindictive people. But they can be good friends at other times also, as is the case with the other groups. Where we grew up in the midwest, kids shoot each other now over sports rivalries. This kind of retaliation isn’t that uncommon.

What is the L-word?

Everyone that I’ve every met, including myself has friend, frenemies, etc. that live in Florida. With cell phones, text, the internet, etc. we live in a world that’s becoming more interconnected by the second. We don’t deliver messages by horseback messenger in this day and age. The Jews, white supremacists, Appalachian people, etc. have networks that can get information. The white supremacists tell us that as minorities we’re pretty naive as to who some of the white supremacists are. They tell me that it’s some of the same people that raised us in the Midwest. I check on Facebook, and I see our old midwestern frenemies visiting the Ft. Myers-Cape Coral area to see relatives, etc., so they do have some connections here. Also, some of us grew up with the Jews in the northeast and had sports rivalries, friendships that went sour because of these rivalries, etc. I try to tell them that I just outcompeted them in sports and a few other arenas, and that it’s fair. They can be vindictive people. But they can be good friends at other times also, as is the case with the other groups. Where we grew up in the midwest, kids shoot each other now over sports rivalries. This kind of retaliation isn’t that uncommon.

It's a combination of their racism again Muslims and their dislike of being outcompeted by Muslims that's driving some of their anger. Some of these white supremacist groups also feel that legitimizing their racism against Muslims, will make it harder for Muslim-Americans to fairly outcompete them in certain arenas. Similar to the 1950's where some of these groups weren't allowed to beat you sports, etc. My siblings are smart and outcompeted most of their Midwestern peers. There is bitterness and white supremacists don't like it. They try to unlevel the playing field again.

What is the L-word?

It's a combination of their racism again Muslims and their dislike of being outcompeted by Muslims that's driving some of their anger. Some of these white supremacist groups also feel that legitimizing their racism against Muslims, will make it harder for Muslim-Americans to fairly outcompete them in certain arenas. Similar to the 1950's where some of these groups weren't allowed to beat you sports, etc. My siblings are smart and outcompeted most of their Midwestern peers. There is bitterness and white supremacists don't like it. They try to unlevel the playing field again.

We don't want a bunch of unhappy Caucasians either, but we have to take a stand against white supremacists that try to run you off the road, harassing you to destroy your productivity as a human being etc. There is help available for Caucasians from underprivileged backgrounds. For example, many universities will accept a certain number of applicants from these underrepresented areas (Appalachia, etc.), give them generous financial aid packages, etc. Democrats have a history of helping whites from these backgrounds -- eg. Franklin Delano Roosevelt's New Deal of Appalachia and rural America. President Trump says that he wants to help these people in a fair way. Hopefully he can.

This has nothing to do with racism.
You're being gang stalked. They use whatever message they know will strike a nerve with you.

If you had a fear of clowns you'd see one everyday taunting you.

Forum List

Back