Racial Bias, Even When We Have Good Intentions

A link to what?
To something that supports your argument.

What argument is that?
The one you are making.

Where am I supposed to find a link that says YOU don't know what the argument is?
No such link exists. What does that have to do with your argument that I asked for a supporting link instead of your opinion?
Which argument was that?

To something that supports your argument.

What argument is that?
The one you are making.

Where am I supposed to find a link that says YOU don't know what the argument is?
No such link exists. What does that have to do with your argument that I asked for a supporting link instead of your opinion?
Which argument was that?
The one you attempted to make.

Predfan: What did I make?

An Argument

Whats an argument?

Something you dont have

What dont I have?

What argument is that?
The one you are making.

Which argument was that?

I argued a lot of things here. I argued that you are an illiterate moron who doesn't know what the argument is. You can't prove that you do, so I'm right. I can't understand what link you would need for that. Unless it's a link to your ignorant posts.

The one you are making.

Which argument was that?

I argued a lot of things here. I argued that you are an illiterate moron who doesn't know what the argument is. You can't prove that you do, so I'm right. I can't understand what link you would need for that. Unless it's a link to your ignorant posts.
So you admit you are so confused you don't even realize your original argument? :laugh:

Which argument was that?

So you admit you are so confused you don't even realize your original argument? :laugh:

See? You are illiterate.

Which argument was that?

See? You are illiterate.

Illiterate means..

"not knowing how to read or write"

Since I read your post and responding back to you by writing you expose your ignorance and your inability to be a relevant interlocutor. As of yet you still have not supplied a link to support your original argument. :itsok:

Which argument was that?

See? You are illiterate.

even attempting to have a conversation with asslicker, much less an intelligent one, will never happen.

It goes around in circles like a middle schooler.

no logic in that simian "brain"

Which argument was that?

See? You are illiterate.

Illiterate means..

Since I read your post and responding back to you by writing you expose your ignorance and your inability to be a relevant interlocutor. As of yet you still have not supplied a link to support your original argument. :itsok:

There are degrees of literacy. You have the absolute bare minimum. Your level of literacy is so low that you cannot understand most of the discussions here. Your illiteracy is probably why you remain a left wing nut job.

Because you cannot understand written language above about a third grade level, you totally fail to understand the argument you jumped into with both clubbed feet. This is why you think that a link is needed when it clearly is not. And since you are a lefty, you don't have the intellectual honesty to admit when you are wrong.

You do not know what the argument is, that is why you refuse to prove that you do. You are a liar, and an illiterate moron. Good luck with that, idiot.

Which argument was that?

See? You are illiterate.

even attempting to have a conversation with asslicker, much less an intelligent one, will never happen.

It goes around in circles like a middle schooler.

no logic in that simian "brain"

Quite correct but there wasn't anything else going on here the past couple of days and I get to legitimately call lefties idiots, morons, etc. it's therapeutic.

See? You are illiterate.

Illiterate means..

There are degrees of literacy. You have the absolute bare minimum. Your level of literacy is so low that you cannot understand most of the discussions here. Your illiteracy is probably why you remain a left wing nut job.

Because you cannot understand written language above about a third grade level, you totally fail to understand the argument you jumped into with both clubbed feet. This is why you think that a link is needed when it clearly is not. And since you are a lefty, you don't have the intellectual honesty to admit when you are wrong.

You do not know what the argument is, that is why you refuse to prove that you do. You are a liar, and an illiterate moron. Good luck with that, idiot.
I agree there are degrees of literacy. I note you barely pass the bar to be considered literate. I also note you are hopelessly outclassed when it comes to debating or getting your point across in a discussion.

I know what your argument is even after you have seem to forgotten what it was in your confusion. I wont help you remember what it was because I want you to learn to control your confusion and develop the ability to go back and read the thread..
laugh.gif

See? You are illiterate.

Illiterate means..

I agree there are degrees of literacy. I note you barely pass the bar to be considered literate. I also note you are hopelessly outclassed when it comes to debating or getting your point across in a discussion.

I know what your argument is even after you have seem to forgotten what it was in your confusion. I wont help you remember what it was because I want you to learn to control your confusion and develop the ability to go back and read the thread..
laugh.gif

Prove it or remain the ignorant left wing nut job we all know you are.

See? You are illiterate.

Illiterate means..

laugh.gif

I already proved you dont know what your argument is. The proof is that you keep asking me.
laugh.gif

See? You are illiterate.

Illiterate means..

laugh.gif

I already proved you dont know what your argument is. The proof is that you keep asking me.
laugh.gif

No dumbass, prove that you know what the argument is or remain the ignorant nut job we all know you are.

Illiterate means..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No dumbass, prove that you know what the argument is or remain the ignorant nut job we all know you are.
I wold be lowering myself if I capitulated to your puerile demands. We already know you forgot your point. Thats a weak attempt to have me provide it to you.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wold be lowering myself if I capitulated to your puerile demands. We already know you forgot your point. Thats is weak attempt to have me provide it to you.
laugh.gif

So you got nothing. You lose moron.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wold be lowering myself if I capitulated to your puerile demands. We already know you forgot your point. Thats is weak attempt to have me provide it to you.
laugh.gif

So you got nothing. You lose moron.
Thats correct. I got nothing from you in the way of a link to support your argument.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I wold be lowering myself if I capitulated to your puerile demands. We already know you forgot your point. Thats a weak attempt to have me provide it to you.
laugh.gif

what a minute darkie, doesn't pred fan have white privilege?

you should bow down to his white privilege, if it exists, and suck yourself off which is what you do on this forum on a daily basis

Forum List

Back