Racial Bias, Even When We Have Good Intentions

I agree there are degrees of literacy. I note you barely pass the bar to be considered literate. I also note you are hopelessly outclassed when it comes to debating or getting your point across in a discussion.

I know what your argument is even after you have seem to forgotten what it was in your confusion. I wont help you remember what it was because I want you to learn to control your confusion and develop the ability to go back and read the thread..
laugh.gif

Prove it or remain the ignorant left wing nut job we all know you are.
I already proved you dont know what your argument is. The proof is that you keep asking me.
laugh.gif

No dumbass, prove that you know what the argument is or remain the ignorant nut job we all know you are.
I wold be lowering myself if I capitulated to your puerile demands. We already know you forgot your point. Thats a weak attempt to have me provide it to you.
laugh.gif

what a minute darkie, doesn't pred fan have white privilege?

you should bow down to his white privilege, if it exists, and suck yourself off which is what you do on this forum on a daily basis
"What a minute"? Did you mean "wait a minute"? Hey monkey I dont bow to anyone and the last thing I would do is bow to white privilege. Leave your sexual fantasies out of the conversation.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back