Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Non Jews in Israel are often treated very badly. You have your youth thugs there too -- your version of skinheads. Should I be like you and hate all Jews for their behavior?
I don’t hate all Christians. I react when the Jewish people are accused of killing “ Jesus” the savior who G-D sent to die for our sins. I have posted many threads of Christian Hate for the Jewish people that has lasted over 2,000 years

I don’t hate all Christians. I react when the Jewish people are accused of killing “ Jesus” the savior who G-D sent to die for our sins. I have posted many threads of Christian Hate for the Jewish people that has lasted over 2,000 years

too bad for you, denying recorded history only increases your own culpability ... bring them to justice the crucifiers is your only hope for remission.

too bad for you, denying recorded history only increases your own culpability ... bring them to justice the crucifiers is your only hope for remission.
Too bad for you denying the reason Christians believe G-D sent his only son down. Thank you for justifying my feelings and love with your hate

Too bad for you denying the reason Christians believe G-D sent his only son down. Thank you for justifying my feelings and love with your hate
And I would like to know what that antisemite means by bring the crucifers to justice? How can we? Those Romans are long dead.

And I would like to know what that antisemite means by bring the crucifers to justice? How can we? Those Romans are long dead.
If you read one of his rambling posts he claims that Christian’s DON’T believe G-D sent his only son to be crucified for our sins. Just ONE more example of the HATE

If you read one of his rambling posts he claims that Christian’s DON’T believe G-D sent his only son to be crucified for our sins. Just ONE more example of the HATE
The guy is insane, but how is NOT believing that an example of "hate":when you don't believe that either. You guys are getting silly in this thread.

Errors in the King James Version (Boy, are there a lot of them)​

Why do Catholics not follow the Bible?

The Church rejected this new and Protestant understanding of the Scripture
. The Bible, the Church believed, was not the only source of revelation about God: God also revealed himself in nature and through Sacred Tradition. Catholic catechesis, then, included truths not drawn directly from the Bible.

ORGINIZED CHRISTIAN RELIGION IS FALSE.

Errors in the King James Version (Boy, are there a lot of them)​

Why do Catholics not follow the Bible?

The Church rejected this new and Protestant understanding of the Scripture
. The Bible, the Church believed, was not the only source of revelation about God: God also revealed himself in nature and through Sacred Tradition. Catholic catechesis, then, included truths not drawn directly from the Bible.

ORGINIZED CHRISTIAN RELIGION IS FALSE.
Proof the Book of Mormon Is Not True. The Book of Mormon contradicts the Bible and was actually a work of fiction written by. Joseph Smith in the 1800's,

JEWS are not Christians because they do not believe in the power of Christ.
Judaism emphasizes the Oneness of God and rejects the Christian concept of God in human form. While Christianity recognizes the Hebrew Bible (called the Old Testament by Christians) as part of its scriptural canon, Judaism does not recognize the Christian New Testament.
(Jesus is not GOD as Christianity falsely teach)

JEWS are not Christians because they do not believe in the power of Christ.
That doesn’t answer the question. (I know Jews don’t believe in Jesus.) That poster said the crucifiers must be brought to justice. What crucifiers? And since they’re long dead anyway, how?

It sounds as if he is using the word “crucifiers” as a word for current-day Jews, and that we need to be punished. He is a blatant antisemite.

That doesn’t answer the question. (I know Jews don’t believe in Jesus.) That poster said the crucifiers must be brought to justice. What crucifiers? And since they’re long dead anyway, how?

It sounds as if he is using the word “crucifiers” as a word for current-day Jews, and that we need to be punished. He is a blatant antisemite.
Does not matter WHO killed Jesus, the sole purpose for him to come to earth and in an earthly body was to die a sacrificial death. Blood for blood.
Simply put, without Jesus’ death on the cross for our sins, no one would have eternal life. Jesus Himself said,I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6). In this statement, Jesus declares the reason for His birth, death, and resurrection—to provide the way to heaven for sinful mankind, who could never get there on their own.

The guy is insane, but how is NOT believing that an example of "hate":when you don't believe that either. You guys are getting silly in this thread.
Not a EXACT quote ; Denying increases my culpability. If that’s not HATE it cause for blame you’re foolish

Does not matter WHO killed Jesus, the sole purpose for him to come to earth and in an earthly body was to die a sacrificial death. Blood for blood.
Simply put, without Jesus’ death on the cross for our sins, no one would have eternal life. Jesus Himself said,I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6). In this statement, Jesus declares the reason for His birth, death, and resurrection—to provide the way to heaven for sinful mankind, who could never get there on their own.
You’re off on a tangent. I asked who and what that antisemite meant when he said “the crucifiers must be brought to justice.”

How does quoting the NT to a Jewish person - we already know that Christians believe that Jesus is the only way to Heaven - answer the question?

Jesus declares the reason for His birth, death, and resurrection—to provide the way to heaven for sinful mankind, who could never get there on their own.
Would you like to quote the passage where Jesus says this? Or, let's look at a couple of other passages. I like these: First, Jesus said he did not come for the righteous, thus noting there were righteous people. Jesus said he came for sinners (those who erred). His three main messages: Sins/errors are forgiven. The kingdom of God is within the reach of everyone. Discern the will of God and follow it.

The Kingdom of God is in the here and now. Jesus noted people who were entering the Kingdom in his day. The Kingdom of God is a way of life. Today. Now. This Kingdom is eternal, meaning that Kingdom life continues on in the afterlife.

It bothers me to know end that a few sects actually teach, claim Jesus as Savior, he "paid" for every sin and when you die, you go to heaven (the Kingdom). Why would anyone choose to live their afterlife in a Kingdom they rejected in this life?!

The problem I see with some Christian sects (and they get all the news) is their building their entire religion on one thing Christ said instead of ALL things Christ said and did.

You’re off on a tangent. I asked who and what that antisemite meant when he said “the crucifiers must be brought to justice.”
I find that particular poster difficult to understand no matter what the post, no matter on what the topic. What is written makes no sense to me, so I very rarely read what he writes. I only read the post you quoted because you asked about it.

There will be a time (most likely in the hereafter) where everything will be out in the open, a time I believe the great majority of Jews of Jesus' day will be vindicated. It is a sorry thing when a few can make life so difficult for a small group that the results reverberate down through time. The most apt description I have is Newton's cradle, where one ball strikes another and the result is the other ball strikes back--and that continues until another force acts upon it.

I find that particular poster difficult to understand no matter what the post, no matter on what the topic. What is written makes no sense to me, so I very rarely read what he writes. I only read the post you quoted because you asked about it.

There will be a time (most likely in the hereafter) where everything will be out in the open, a time I believe the great majority of Jews of Jesus' day will be vindicated. It is a sorry thing when a few can make life so difficult for a small group that the results reverberate down through time. The most apt description I have is Newton's cradle, where one ball strikes another and the result is the other ball strikes back--and that continues until another force acts upon it.
Thank you.

It is indeed tragic that Jews for all time have been hated, libeled, expelled, persecuted, and murdered because of the influence a tiny group of Jews living 2,000 years ago MIGHT have had on killing Jesus, when 99% of Jews living during that time never even heard of him.

That poster might have been one of the neighborhood boys who yelled “Christ killer!!! at me when I was too young to even know what he meant.

That poster might have been one of the neighborhood boys who yelled “Christ killer!!! at me when I was too young to even know what he meant.
LILOLADY is a BOY????
This only shows how people go into a discussion without really listening to anyone they WANT to disagree with.

You think you face things non Jews never face?

I'm a SABBATH keeping Christian. I've also been to Israel.

Walking late as Shabbat was drawing near, on The h way to th place we were staying, we were yelled at, and rocks thrown at us for WALKING on Shabbat.

Jews can, AND DO, behave exactly the same way.
.You're not the victim you think you are, and your continuous whining and bitching about your victim status in AMERICA is tiresome

to bad for you - the roman christian / jewish coalition both were opposed to liberation theology, self determination those in the 1st century were willing to die for. the heavenly religion of paradise.

the crucifixion had nothing to do with - christianity - the 1st century events were a reflection of the heavenly religion of paradise, liberation theology, self determination the mission grated a&e the opposite for a reliance on a messiah and the reason the jews sought to have jesus put to death.

- the jews and whatever reason they are waiting for a messiah than solving their own problems - as a false religion which is obviously unwholesome and a deterrent to humanity. and their quest for an aryan nation.

Forum List

Back