Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

No one has persecuted the Jews more than the GOD they claim to worship. Where was he during the holocaust???

The Jews in Egypt Will Be Punished for Their Idolatry​

Jeremiah 44 The Lord spoke his word to Jeremiah about all the Jews living in Egypt at Migdol, Tahpanhes, Noph, and Pathros. 2 This is what the Lord of Armies, the God of Israel, says: You have seen all the disasters I brought on Jerusalem and on all the cities of Judah. Today they are deserted ruins. 3 It is because their people did evil, and they made me angry.
7 Now, this is what the Lord God of Armies, the God of Israel, says: Why do you bring this terrible disaster on yourselves? Why do you keep destroying men, women, children, and babies from Judah until none are left?
Gd didn’t persecute Jews with the Holocaust - Hitler did, and joined by Christians.

Gd didn’t persecute Jews with the Holocaust - Hitler did, and joined by Christians.
He promoted the idea of this god as the creator of Germany, but Hitler "was not a Christian in any accepted meaning of that word." Domarus writes that Hitler neither believed in organized religion nor saw himself as a religious reformer. All Christians are not the same in beliefs. Estimations show there are more than 200 Christian denominations in the U.S. and a staggering 45,000 globally, How can I believe in Christianity??? I do not do and never have been a part of organized religion. Matter of fact Christians scares the hell out of me. An exceptional aversion to priests and crosses. Jews are just plain evil even though the best friend I ever had was Jewish..But did not practice Judaism as I find many Jews and Catholics do not practice their religion.

Please join reality. There were approximately 5 million Jews living in the world at the time of Jesus - both throughout Israel and elsewhere in the world. He had a relatively small following, and the vast majority of Jews at the time never heard of him.
How the hell would you know.?Did you not hear and comprehend what I just quoted?? ...

Last edited:
How do you define a practicing Jew or Catholic?
A "non-observant" or "non-practicing" Jew does not observe the mitzvot. Some do actually observe a few, and might describe themselves as "mostly non-observant" or "semi-observant", Following the mitzvot, or 613 Laws, is called "observing" the mitzvot.
One out of five Americans who consider themselves culturally or ethnically Jewish say they do not believe in God or they do not follow any particular faith, in a sign of the changing nature of American Jewish identity, according to a study

Last edited:
In Jewish cultural discourse, smell is a sociological-religious indicator- ... people of Israel when receiving the Torah, bad odors as a symbol of the wicked.
I quote Sir Walter Browne....THAT the Jews stink naturally,[1]
An Orthodox Jewish couple is suing American Airlines for alleged discrimination after being kicked off a flight over body-odor complaints ...

It obviously isn't HIS RELIGION.
Since he doesn't agree with its teachings. Why do you lump all non Jews together? Seems more than a little bigoted to meNot sure what he is, other than mentally ill, but he isn't
- their coalition has persecuted and victimized the innocent since that time to the present day ...

Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus​

then what are you referring to for the past 2k years ... you claim do not exist -- the crucifiers for or against an event which occurred in the 1st century.

oh, the statute for religious persecution - the religion of antiquity - has expired and the murderers are now set - free.

- of course, little lisa just wants to go to bible study and feel good about herself ...
I think you should THANK US ! We helped prosecute your “ savior “. 👍

You think Christianity is Breezewood's religion??? :lmao::laugh: :laughing0301: :lmao::laugh: :laughing0301: :lmao::laugh: :laughing0301: :lmao::laugh: :laughing0301:

That's the funniest thing I've read all year. He is one of the most vocal ANTI-Christians on this site… If not THE most.

I guess you've missed all his posts where he talks about how all the "desert religions" are evil, and the ones where he posts photos of the KKK when talking about Christianity. I'm actually amazed he's still allowed to post in this section, because all he does is troll Christians and Jews.
I am unaware of that. The minute I read how the Jews Persecuted Chris I think of one Religion. THX 😊

In Jewish cultural discourse, smell is a sociological-religious indicator- ... people of Israel when receiving the Torah, bad odors as a symbol of the wicked.
I quote Sir Walter Browne....THAT the Jews stink naturally,[1]
An Orthodox Jewish couple is suing American Airlines for alleged discrimination after being kicked off a flight over body-odor complaints ...
Blacks have a Vile body odor all the time but Especially after exercise. It comes from their prior descendants and will always be with them. ✡️👍

He promoted the idea of this god as the creator of Germany, but Hitler "was not a Christian in any accepted meaning of that word." Domarus writes that Hitler neither believed in organized religion nor saw himself as a religious reformer. All Christians are not the same in beliefs. Estimations show there are more than 200 Christian denominations in the U.S. and a staggering 45,000 globally, How can I believe in Christianity??? I do not do and never have been a part of organized religion. Matter of fact Christians scares the hell out of me. An exceptional aversion to priests and crosses. Jews are just plain evil even though the best friend I ever had was Jewish..But did not practice Judaism as I find many Jews and Catholics do not practice their religion.
“Jews are just plain evil”? Did you actually just type that? And don’t you post on the racism thread about how people are racists??

Here’s a mirror.

Well, this thread took a disappointing turn, lol 🥴

come-on-cant.jpg

Well, this thread took a disappointing turn, lol 🥴

that's often you - buttercup, the former atheist turned christian ... which will it be tomorrow.

I think you should THANK US ! We helped prosecute your “ savior “. 👍

your grievance was against a heavenly exemplar - as well the others joseph and the two marys ... you haven't a clue -

TEL AVIV (Reuters) -Tens of thousands of Israelis demonstrated in three major cities on Saturday against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's judicial reform plans, with organisers accusing him of undermining democratic rule weeks after his reelection.

was jesus crucified or not -

your emerging aryan nation will either be saved from itself, doubtful - or the crucifiers and yourself will have their merriment.

as the spectacle in the middleast ... unfolds.

Is that what you will tell your Jewish oncologist?

Btw, have you noticed people getting up and moving when you sit beside them?
Old-lady odor.
The ironic thing is that Old Lady cries about how people are racist to blacks, and then posts things like Jews stink and Jews are just plain evil.

The hypocrisy of liberals knows no bounds. They bemoan how prejudiced people are against blacks in one post, and then spew the most antisemitic venom In another.

That’s because an antisemite started the thread with the express purpose to build up more hatred toward Jews.

I'm sorry for the late reply. I don't know that person, I'm not familiar with his posts or views. But if that's really what his intent was.. then I think Independent had it right in post #111. Why give a hateful troll the attention he wants? The bible actually has a lot to say about arguing with fools. People like that need prayer, iyam.

Also, he failed to mention the most important thing, Jesus gave His life WILLINGLY. So to argue over who ordered the crucifixion misses the whole point in a monumental way.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for the late reply. I don't know that person, I'm not familiar with his posts or views. But if that's really what his intent was.. then I think Independent had it right in post #111. Why give a hateful troll the attention he wants? The bible actually has a lot to say about arguing with fools. People like that need prayer, iyam.

Also, he failed to mention the most important thing, Jesus gave His life WILLINGLY. So to argue over who ordered the crucifixion misses the whole point in a monumental way.
EVERYTHING went according to plan -- even the betrayal by Judas.

ANYONE who points to ANYONE ELSE BESIDES THEMSELVES as the reason He WILLINGLY GAVE UP HIS LIFE, mises the whole point of His purpose on this earth.

He died so that I might have eternal life. That is the ONLY thing any Christian should say.

sure, jesus called 911 -

knowing their inevitable fate for their mission, the events of 1st century liberation theology, self determination, being misconstrued by anyone that would claim it was for them to be murdered is the height of ignorance - and the tangible objective of the crucifiers.

as instilled by the misconstrued 4th century c-bibles religion of servitude and portrayal, the opposite those people died for is second only to the crime committed itself - by the witless onlookers, jews and roman christians.

sure, jesus called 911 -

knowing their inevitable fate for their mission, the events of 1st century liberation theology, self determination, being misconstrued by anyone that would claim it was for them to be murdered is the height of ignorance - and the tangible objective of the crucifiers.

as instilled by the misconstrued 4th century c-bibles religion of servitude and portrayal, the opposite those people died for is second only to the crime committed itself - by the witless onlookers, jews and roman christians.
NOBODY can read what you're saying and make sense of it

I ran your post through a "readability checker." You got an "E"

Isn't the point of posting to make yourself clear?
Maybe English isn't your first language? Or maybe you're trying too hard 😂
Screenshot_20230117-203404.png

Forum List

Back