Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Christians have and do convert people of all religions and races.

I wouldn’t describe your non-belief as “I can’t stand it”. I realize most people in the world reject the Word of God, and reject Jesus.

What I don’t like are liars, and it is my duty to expose liars and the lies they spew. You have lied on several occasions. Your response is always that of anger (and hatred?), as you tend to get very emotional about it.
I find your post quite humorous because I can tell you’re frustrated. I’m not the one who’s accusing people of being LIARS; you are. Ironically, I’m not the one getting emotional ; YOU are
When I post threads about Antisemitism over the last 2,000 years that’s “ emotional?” Those are the facts

“ Christians “ don’t believe G-D sent his ONLY son down to die for our sins? NEWSFLASH !!
Read the New Testament. Reconciliation. Redemption. Jesus' message was, Sins are forgiven. And some thought he had no right to proclaim such a thing.

So just because one or two people supposedly called a Jew “Christ killer”, that means all Christians blame all Jews for his crucifixion?

I wouldn’t doubt the insult has been hurled your way more than once, the way you blame all Christians for things like the Holocaust.
Yep. Some people INVITE contempt

The good “ Christian “ way
How do you know? The reason I am an adamant advocate of people speaking of their own religion/faith instead of telling someone else what that person's faith "really teaches" is because it is impossible to know all the intricacies of a faith that is not one's own.

"Die for our sins" is a glossing over of Jesus' life and mission. First of all, his death was for the sins/errs/ways of all of mankind as a whole. And, he was telling mankind that their sins are forgiven--the sins introduced into the world through the choices of Adam and Eve.

Yes, I understand some Christian sects interpret "Die for our sins" as Jesus being punished for each and every individual sin they will commit in their entire lifetime. That is as deep some choose to go, and that is barely walking on tip-toe through the dew when there is an entire ocean to explore.

Study more deeply and it is easily seen that Jesus promised no one he would take on the punishment due someone else. But...you have no wish to study Christian faith which is why that should be left to those of us who have that desire. Meanwhile, there is plenty for you to tell us about your own faith. You have an ocean of your own.

Yep... and I don't see how anyone can argue that, really. :dunno: I mean, it's observably true.

only for that individuals particular - propensity and not binding for anyone else, as an original sin.

whatever the - propensity - was for a&e and their decision there is not a corollary for their choice and that for any other individual and their own propensity for a similar decision - as the c-bible claims, their decision as binding for all future generations ... and would not have been a reason for anyone else in the garden to have to leave with them.

what is binding is their decision to choose self determination over servitude once set free by the heavens which is exactly the opposite of what the c-bible became in the 4th century - a religion of servitude to a single messiah. they pray to.

Forum List

Back