Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

It seems you are a misguided person.

The problem is not with “Jews”. The problem is with a government using American tax dollars to finance Israeli sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children. No other government on the face of this world would use its sniper teams to single out and murder children, no, there are none except for one. They call themselves the Chosen ones only they were not chosen to murder children, they were chosen to be a good example for others to follow. They call themselves “Israelis”. No; they are not Jews, they are the epidemy of humanity.

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
The above prophesy came true in 1947ad.
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible
Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

They failed and the wrath of God will be upon them; their end is near. Near enough for you to witness the event yourself.
:)-
WFA...you are an asshole and I hope you burn in hell.

All I know about her is that she is a Democrat and strongly opposed to Israel. That’s usually driven by antisemitism.

I joined this thread late, obviously, but there was no good reason for the OP to start a thread promoting a lie responsible for Jew-hate for 2,000 years. That he himself is Jewish is disgusting.

Nope.. I was opposed to Israel's behavior when I was a Republican.. I grew up in the ME listening to VOA, BBC and Radio Free Europe.. I remember the massacres of the 1950s.. what Moshe Dayan said and the attack on the USS Liberty as well as the Suez Crisis and Israel's trickery in causing that.

Probably another topic, but the left’s alliance and defense of Muslims explains the big jump in antisemitism among Democrats. A good way to become antisemitic is to believe everything you read on a) Arab sites or b) the New Testament. (especially John, the last one; most antisemitic of the four.)

no -

1638754028519.png

you did that to yourselves. another passage on the cruisliner - ship of fools.

Nope.. I was opposed to Israel's behavior when I was a Republican.. I grew up in the ME listening to VOA, BBC and Radio Free Europe.. I remember the massacres of the 1950s.. what Moshe Dayan said and the attack on the USS Liberty as well as the Suez Crisis and Israel's trickery in causing that.
Yeah, yeah, the Arabs are such sweet, innocent angels.

Read it and weep

Read it and weep
You just proved the NT is a bunch of lies.

You can't blame all Jewish people for what Israel has done over the past 70 years... and you can't blame the Arabs.
I'm glad you think the Arab world is living in peace with each other.
AP News and Reuters disagree with you.

Oh poor baby, if I have hurt your zion soul please forgive me.

No animosity intended or implied

You are an ignorant asshole and I hope you burn in hell.
Now react to the fact that the last Chapter of Ezekiel gives the lie to your out of context post.

You are an ignorant asshole and I hope you burn in hell.
Now react to the fact that the last Chapter of Ezekiel gives the lie to your out of context post.

The temple as described in Ezekiel was never built. The temple that was completed in 516 BC under Zerubbabel was not built according to this pattern. Neither was the rebuilt temple under Herod the Great.

The temple as described in Ezekiel was never built. The temple that was completed in 516 BC under Zerubbabel was not built according to this pattern. Neither was the rebuilt temple under Herod the Great.
So?
Where's Jesus?

It seems you are a misguided person.

The problem is not with “Jews”. The problem is with a government using American tax dollars to finance Israeli sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children. No other government on the face of this world would use its sniper teams to single out and murder children, no, there are none except for one. They call themselves the Chosen ones only they were not chosen to murder children, they were chosen to be a good example for others to follow. They call themselves “Israelis”. No; they are not Jews, they are the epidemy of humanity.

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
The above prophesy came true in 1947ad.
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible
Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

https://tinyurl.com/y6ryw6hf

They failed and the wrath of God will be upon them; their end is near. Near enough for you to witness the event yourself.
You are an antisemite. Over and out.

What about the fact that the NT says Jesus is supposed to come real soon?
What about it? They have been saying that for 2500+ years.....In the NT in the Olivet Discourse he (Jesus) talks about the generation that shall not pass away....Well that generation has gone and a couple thousand more behind it.......

What about it? They have been saying that for 2500+ years.....In the NT in the Olivet Discourse he (Jesus) talks about the generation that shall not pass away....Well that generation has gone and a couple thousand more behind it.......
The story itself is not even 2,000 years old.

Revelation completes the narrative. Christ came. Anyone who thinks his coming should have been corporeal is just ignorant. The Bible says no such thing.

Forum List

Back