R u better off than you were a year ago...

I don't know if the kind of is part of politics or elections or anything

but I'm just curious if politics or elections or anything had anything to do with that if people are better off you know... financially

And if the election '20 was a doover.....

No big deal don't answer the poll if you don't want to....

I must say the Democrats that I talk to that are staying behind think biden is doing a great job and Harris would be a fabulous president

Not joe bygone or nuthin...

If the election were done again I would still vote for Jo Jorgensen.

Are we better off than a year ago?

I would call it a push.

The wife moved to the ICU in Nov and with that came a very nice raise which is more than keeping up with inflation since the main drivers of inflation are fuel and housing and working from home we have cut our fuel use way down.

We have now handed off every bill we were paying for our daughter to her, so that is extra money that is no longer going out. Our son is working full time and needs less assistance than he did.

We are in the middle of having a house built. Drove by yesterday and the roof is now up. We had been looking to move and lost out on a couple of existing houses due to our refusal to pay more than 10 grand over the asking price. We found a planned little subdivision and one of the houses the foundation had been laid but it had not been sold. We got it before it went on the market so there was no having to outbid anyone. We got to customize the inside as far as all the finishing kind of things.

But yeah, things are more expensive that is for sure.

But over all, life is pretty good in the Gator household.

I don't know if the kind of is part of politics or elections or anything

but I'm just curious if politics or elections or anything had anything to do with that if people are better off you know... financially

And if the election '20 was a doover.....

No big deal don't answer the poll if you don't want to....

I must say the Democrats that I talk to that are staying behind think biden is doing a great job and Harris would be a fabulous president

Not joe bygone or nuthin...
Mac1958 and the rest of the TDS-ing whackjobs pretend they’re ‘doing better’ because the “bombastic, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic orange buffoon” no longer hurts their feelings.

Lemme check.
YUP
Still broke ;)

spot-copper-5y-Large.gif

Better off? Nope.

Anyone who answers in the affirmative is a fucking liar. Regardless of who you voted for, regardless of your politics, anyone who can be honest with themselves and others would have to answer "No."
Hahahaha, how can you say that without know a thing about anybody else’s situation?!?! If somebody was unemployed and homeless last year and now they are employeed and housed are you saying they can’t claim to be better off without lying?!

Mac1958 and the rest of the TDS-ing whackjobs pretend they’re ‘doing better’ because the “bombastic, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic orange buffoon” no longer hurts their feelings.
By most economic indicators, people are doing better

3.6 percent unemployment, better job opportunities, increased wages, rising Stock Market, rising real estate

Problem is rising prices which is happening globally

Why yes and I enjoy paying higher prices on everything and wondering if a nuke will wipe us out…

The yes was a sarcastic yes but let me be clear I have no faith in humanity fixing their stupidity!
My Dad loved it when pompous politicians would say let me make this perfectly clear
Or <cough clearing throat... ahem...

clearly...

He also told me to never make the explanation of the joke longer than the joke itself.. clearly

That most politicians are enamored and enchanted with the sound of their own voice.

We can pay them to be elected them send them to Washington...

So we the common citizen
have to deal with the pain

then have 2 listen to those enchanted with the sounds of their own voice...

Just another leftist example of ME, ME, ME. You are not alone and the rest of us are still feeling the pain caused by Biden.
You are correct I have learned that altruism doesn't pay. I expect no pity from anyone nor do I like adulation. The only way to win is to control the game, I learned that when my Papa told me at a young age and he told me religiously to get a trade and work for yourself because "You can either earn money for your boss or learn to make money for yourself". Good day.

Just another leftist example of ME, ME, ME. You are not alone and the rest of us are still feeling the pain caused by Biden.
The price of groceries haven't risen for moonie. Energy prices are still the same.
There is no inflation in that town where he lives. So I guess he is better off than a year ago

The price of groceries haven't risen for moonie. Energy prices are still the same.
There is no inflation in that town where he lives. So I guess he is better off than a year ago
Well when you live off EBT, Section Eight Housing and ride public transit then yeah your life ain’t that much different but for us that haven’t suckle on the Guberment tit it has been rough!

Well when you live off EBT, Section Eight Housing and ride public transit then yeah your life ain’t that much different but for us that haven’t suckle on the Guberment tit it has been rough!

Perhaps you should find a job that pays better than being a fry cook at Wendy's.

Forum List

Back