R u better off than you were a year ago...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I don't know if the kind of is part of politics or elections or anything

but I'm just curious if politics or elections or anything had anything to do with that if people are better off you know... financially

And if the election '20 was a doover.....

No big deal don't answer the poll if you don't want to....

I must say the Democrats that I talk to that are staying behind think biden is doing a great job and Harris would be a fabulous president

Not joe bygone or nuthin...

Nope.........Inflation is raging...........So even though I've rebounded from the insanity of Covid Govt over reaction............te costs have gone through the roof.........killing the extra money I've made this year........after 2 years of much lower earnings........

What does the gov't have in store for us next..........STARVE US........LOL

I don't know if the kind of is part of politics or elections or anything

but I'm just curious if politics or elections or anything had anything to do with that if people are better off you know... financially

And if the election '20 was a doover.....

No big deal don't answer the poll if you don't want to....

I must say the Democrats that I talk to that are staying behind think biden is doing a great job and Harris would be a fabulous president

Not joe bygone or nuthin...
Absolutely. Seeing the left implode and how GD dumb they are. It is over for them.

I hope inflation becomes so crippling people get violent as hell

Better off? Nope.

Anyone who answers in the affirmative is a fucking liar. Regardless of who you voted for, regardless of your politics, anyone who can be honest with themselves and others would have to answer "No."
America is a big country both in the heart and in spirit at at geography so different geographical locations are having different calendars for obvious reasons I want to know is will people vote for Biden again or Trump cuz they pretty much have the same decision in 3 years

I can start 1000 threads about the 10th Amendment it's coming down the pike so fast every state has just as much power as any other state.

Absolutely. Seeing the left implode and how GD dumb they are. It is over for them.

I hope inflation becomes so crippling people get violent as hell
I appreciate your sentiment I get how you feel it's not fair the way things have been going the media is not fair the blood-sucking Democrat cheating stealing radical nasty endless nightmare StairMaster party is about to be voted out as my dad would have said run those bastards out of town

Get the hell out of Washington you parasites go try to make a living in the real world

We don't need term limits we need honest elections

Last edited:
Yes indeed.
Thanks man for serving
I didn't know that about you
you've aged well on this board...

I'm Pro anyone in the military who has served for the military

who has a military family

U r still a smart ass though...

Don't ever change ...

Last edited:
I appreciate your sentiment I get how you feel it's not fair the way things have been going the media is not fair the blood-sucking Democrat cheating stealing radical nasty endless nightmare StairMaster party is about to be voted out as my dad would have said run those bastards out of town

Get the hell out of Washington you parasites go try to make a living in the real world
The secret to success is controlling your own game, don't become a victim of the system.

Better...but then again, I'm better for like 40 years straight.

Stronger, faster, smarter, wealthier. Some guy in the White House is not going to stop me.

Thanks man I didn't know that about you you've aged well on this board...

I'm Pro anyone in the military who has served for the military who has a military family you know that about me so cool man
My family has served back the Revolutionary War continuously in every generation(my German side) The Irish side has served in the military since 1861, every generation.

Forum List

Back