R u better off than you were a year ago...

I think things are getting better and they're a lot better than we think they are our plan is to turn the TV off and go fishing most of the country does not care about the hypervibe bulimic ridiculous ship that goes on cable news stations during the day

I tell people get out there find your grandkids grab it gather them up go have some fun

Elections come & Go

and grandkids growing up way too fast
Yep. I live in and for the outdoors. Just had the grandkids come up last weekend to go camping. Super fun.

Son I never punched a time card or pushed an alarm clock button. I called every shot in my life while watching you widget makers get dumber

I wouldn't want to live if I had to work for someone. So GD degrading
If you say so. I've built, bought and sold half a dozen successful businesses. Business owners have to work the hardest, sometimes don't even get to pay themselves to make overhead in the first few years, and sometimes have to deal with strict government regulation to boot. 'Calling the shots' is a superficial achievement.

I don't know if the kind of is part of politics or elections or anything

but I'm just curious if politics or elections or anything had anything to do with that if people are better off you know... financially

And if the election '20 was a doover.....

No big deal don't answer the poll if you don't want to....

I must say the Democrats that I talk to that are staying behind think biden is doing a great job and Harris would be a fabulous president

Not joe bygone or nuthin...
No.

They covered yours so I guess they still do...
Wow, wrong twice in the same sentence:
1. I'm not on the dole, like you.
2. I haven't had a lobotomy, like you.

I'll let you slide on not using a comma, you illiterate imbecile.

Better off? Nope.

Anyone who answers in the affirmative is a fucking liar. Regardless of who you voted for, regardless of your politics, anyone who can be honest with themselves and others would have to answer "No."

No, the billionaires are doing real good. They always do in these situations.

Moron, interest rates are 6% now and climbing, you're about to take a cut. Then what will your excuse be?
5 percent and the Market is still hot
I don’t care one way or another since I am not selling my homes. I came from an era of 15 percent mortgage rates so I still consider 5 percent to be good

But the question was, am I better off than last year and the answer has to be….Yes

I have done well under Biden in both Real Estate and the Stock Market

My COLA has compensated for inflation

yep .... got my 2nd covid shot exactly a year ago - thanx to ramping up manufacturing, my boosters were available when i needed them without even having to wait for an appointment.

Why yes and I enjoy paying higher prices on everything and wondering if a nuke will wipe us out…

The yes was a sarcastic yes but let me be clear I have no faith in humanity fixing their stupidity!
Kids and technology..

Am I better off?

You mean other than having 10% less family income because of Biden's massive inflation and having to spend $75 to fill up my vehicle?

Family income decreased in the Worthless Negro/Joe Potatohead administration. It is really decreasing in the Joe Potatohead/Ho administration.

I don't know if the kind of is part of politics or elections or anything

but I'm just curious if politics or elections or anything had anything to do with that if people are better off you know... financially

And if the election '20 was a doover.....

No big deal don't answer the poll if you don't want to....

I must say the Democrats that I talk to that are staying behind think biden is doing a great job and Harris would be a fabulous president

Not joe bygone or nuthin...
Yup.

5 percent and the Market is still hot
I don’t care one way or another since I am not selling my homes. I came from an era of 15 percent mortgage rates so I still consider 5 percent to be good

But the question was, am I better off than last year and the answer has to be….Yes

I have done well under Biden in both Real Estate and the Stock Market

My COLA has compensated for inflation
My brother isn't better off. He wants to own a home, but given the current economic environment, there is no way he can.

Forum List

Back