R u better off than you were a year ago...

Again your projection is laughable at best, as I have stated many times I voted for my cousin, Howie Hawkins for president, I do not vote for the two major parties, I learned forty years ago they were a waste of time. Reagan killed 289 marines in Beruit and yes, I was a fool and voted for him in 1980..
you know i'm only joshing ya bro

I studied at my Grandfathers law library in his back yard in OKC, he was a retired corporate attorney and member of the House in the state of Oklahoma legislature(1950-1954), I also studied when in Texass in the army, my other degree was Radio/TV/Film production when I got out of the army(electronic tech) I worked for KURM radio(Rogers, Ar) where a future congressman by the name of Steve Womack was the station GM. I attended college off and on from 1979 to 1997. I plan on returning after my youngest son graduates in 2025, by then I will be 65 and can attend tuition-free and fish the rivers and lakes for free. I have been a dancer on the stage for the ladies and off-broadway, I was a writer-performer in high school and junior high, I learned to be a bricklayer by twenty and managed restaurants in my twenties. I was an electronic/electrical and mechanic maintenance man for Tyson Foods in Rogers, Ar, and worked for Evans Electric before returning to bricklaying as the owner-operator and did it until last year at the age of sixty when I had to retire due to spinal stenosis.. I currently work part-time at Hilton in Bentonville, Ar as an assistant engineer and at Eagle's Nest campground in the summer as a night manager...
Man u and i are alot alike... u r a rennaisance man ben franklin leonardo

Amazing how well you Democraps Libturds do here the last year you lying fucking sak a

That was my goal but the drug war brought me down man.
I think things are getting better and they're a lot better than we think they are our plan is to turn the TV off and go fishing most of the country does not care about the hypervibe bulimic ridiculous ship that goes on cable news stations during the day

I tell people get out there find your grandkids grab it gather them up go have some fun

Elections come & Go

and grandkids growing up way too fast

Amazing how well you Democraps Libturds do here the last year you lying fucking sak a shit
Not really that amazing, magaturd. Get an education, develop and possess skills that are in demand, and the world is pretty much your oyster. The man residing in the White House has no effect on my life.

I think things are getting better and they're a lot better than we think they are our plan is to turn the TV off and go fishing most of the country does not care about the hypervibe bulimic ridiculous ship that goes on cable news stations during the day

I tell people get out there find your grandkids grab it gather them up go have some fun

Elections come & Go

and grandkids growing up way too fast
Well I always worked for myself and loved doing it so much I never worked a damned day in my life

Life was a vacation and the golf course is my 2nd home now. The bowling alley a 3rd

Not really that amazing, magaturd. Get an education, develop and possess skills that are in demand, and the world is pretty much your oyster. The man residing in the White House has no effect on my life.
Son I never punched a time card or pushed an alarm clock button. I called every shot in my life while watching you widget makers get dumber

I wouldn't want to live if I had to work for someone. So GD degrading

Forum List

Back