R u better off than you were a year ago...

It can be said that we are on the verge of another world war and Moonglow's top concern is that the Federal Government is paying to reduce his physical pain level. Both of you Biden lovers are irrelevant.
Has nothing to do with the thread topic

Are you better off?

Hell no and what class of fully employed worker is better off under Biden? Welfare leaches are exempt. Here is a thought on who is better off today. All the illegals that have crossed our Border, thanks to Biden.

Those on welfare are about the same

Those in low skilled jobs are seeing more competition for their labor and higher wages

Mid level workers are seeing more mobility and better opportunity to dictate working conditions

The wealthy, as usual, are doing well

The price of groceries haven't risen for moonie. Energy prices are still the same.
There is no inflation in that town where he lives. So I guess he is better off than a year ago

Moonie lives in lala land.

A magical place where nothing ever changes.

By most economic indicators, people are doing better

3.6 percent unemployment, better job opportunities, increased wages, rising Stock Market, rising real estate

Problem is rising prices which is happening globally
Increased wages, so what. Inflation has made the small increases immaterial---net loser.
The rising stock market, so what. The dow is still 2000 points below what Trump brought it up to. Another loser.
Rising real estate, so what. Great for your bottom line if you already own it. The guy that wants to buy will pay too much and the ensuing interest rate increases will make it unaffordable.
You will never convince me or most that Biden is not a pathetic loser.

Increased wages, so what. Inflation has made the small increases immaterial---net loser.
The rising stock market, so what. The dow is still 2000 points below what Trump brought it up to. Another loser.
Rising real estate, so what. Great for your bottom line if you already own it. The guy that wants to buy will pay too much and the ensuing interest rate increases will make it unaffordable.
You will never convince me or most that Biden is not a pathetic loser.

I am retired and got almost a 6 percent COLA in January. About $500 a month. I thought I would be able to pocket more money but it is all gone at the end of the month. I haven’t had to go into savings so it is a wash.
My kids got big raises this year without asking. Those who didn’t look for better opportunities elsewhere

The Stock Market under Biden is higher than it was under Trump. You can look it up

Most are doing better under Biden
Especially compared to the economy Biden was given

I am retired and got almost a 6 percent COLA in January. About $500 a month. I thought I would be able to pocket more money but it is all gone at the end of the month. I haven’t had to go into savings so it is a wash.
My kids got big raises this year without asking. Those who didn’t look for better opportunities elsewhere

The Stock Market under Biden is higher than it was under Trump. You can look it up

Most are doing better under Biden
Especially compared to the economy Biden was given

And inflation has wiped out all of the wage gains, and then some. Most of the population is doing significantly worse under the xiden regime.

The wealthy though, they are doing fantastically well.

Hell no and what class of fully employed worker is better off under Biden?

The wife and I are.

Both are fully employed, we fall into the Upper-middle class. We do not rely on the POTUS to make our lives better, that is our job. And yes we are better off than we were a year ago.

And inflation has wiped out all of the wage gains, and then some. Most of the population is doing significantly worse under the xiden regime.

The wealthy though, they are doing fantastically well.

I would say inflation has wiped out most wage gains and people are even

I would also say that major economic indicators (GDP, employment, Stock Market, home prices) say we are doing well

The wife and I are.

Both are fully employed, we fall into the Upper-middle class. We do not rely on the POTUS to make our lives better, that is our job. And yes we are better off than we were a year ago.
I am sure that there are some individuals that have been able to rise above Biden's attack on America but what about the country as a whole? If we are doing so well, why is Biden's approval rating so low?

I am sure that there are some individuals that have been able to rise above Biden's attack on America but what about the country as a whole? If we are doing so well, why is Biden's approval rating so low?

Because Biden sucks. He has messed up everything he has tried to do.

But the topic of the thread is "ARE U BETTER OFF"

If we are doing so well, why is Biden's approval rating so low?
Even though inflation and rising gas prices are an international crisis, Biden is taking the blame domestically

Doesn’t negate the fact that GDP, employment, wages, Stock Market, real estate are way up since Biden took office

Even though inflation and rising gas prices are an international crisis, Biden is taking the blame domestically

Doesn’t negate the fact that GDP, employment, wages, Stock Market, real estate are way up since Biden took office
Again, if you still think everything is going so well, why are Biden's ratings so low?

Forum List

Back