R u better off than you were a year ago...

You didn't explain chit! You stated his so-called winners but that he is taking flack. I asked you to explain the WHY of it. How can the country be doing so well when the country says differently?
I did explain why

Go back and read what I posted

You are happy with your pension and lying your ass off about paying double for food and other items.

Little off topic Indy, but this election is going to be Reagan Democrats 2.0. You see, most union blue collar workers lost their COLA allowance in the late 80s to mid 90s. They usually sign 3 to 5 year contracts now, and know intuitively they are screwed without COLA in their contracts, especially if they signed union contracts in the last 2 years.

Talk about EVIL CORPORATIONS! The Democrats have just given these corporations an easy path to massive profits, and the workers buying power shrinks monthly with no recourse because they are under contract without a COLA.

Even though inflation and rising gas prices are an international crisis, Biden is taking the blame domestically

Doesn’t negate the fact that GDP, employment, wages, Stock Market, real estate are way up since Biden took office

As well he should. His actions are making it worse.

I own 2 homes also, Use to own 6, 207 crash put a damper on that one. AS far as I can tell, over all the working class has been losing ground for the last 40 years.

Even though inflation and rising gas prices are an international crisis, Biden is taking the blame domestically

Doesn’t negate the fact that GDP, employment, wages, Stock Market, real estate are way up since Biden took office
Another total leftwing falsehood or outright lie. At the time of Biden's election in January of 2021 the Dow closed at 36,107. From that point on the DOW fell until it bottomed out at about 33,000. That happened under Biden's watch and he is responsible for all his dangerous decisions and failures and the left is 100% complicit.

If the election were done again I would still vote for Jo Jorgensen.

Are we better off than a year ago?

I would call it a push.

The wife moved to the ICU in Nov and with that came a very nice raise which is more than keeping up with inflation since the main drivers of inflation are fuel and housing and working from home we have cut our fuel use way down.

We have now handed off every bill we were paying for our daughter to her, so that is extra money that is no longer going out. Our son is working full time and needs less assistance than he did.

We are in the middle of having a house built. Drove by yesterday and the roof is now up. We had been looking to move and lost out on a couple of existing houses due to our refusal to pay more than 10 grand over the asking price. We found a planned little subdivision and one of the houses the foundation had been laid but it had not been sold. We got it before it went on the market so there was no having to outbid anyone. We got to customize the inside as far as all the finishing kind of things.

But yeah, things are more expensive that is for sure.

But over all, life is pretty good in the Gator household.
Awesome.. sounds exciting, new roof new home... the American dream includes owning a home. I wish you continued success..

No. Disgusted. It is behavior like that that leads to nations failing. Laws that only apply to the peasants breeds revolution.

Great. Best way to have a revolution is for you all to quit voting for the duopoly and throw them all out.

You ready to get on board?

Forum List

Back