Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

that is subjective. that is the one issue with me. you can personally be against abortion, & that is fine. but that right to decide simply cannot have the power & authority over another.

i have no problem keeping the hyde amendment , that has been in force since the days of carter. BUT - you want full term babies to be born & then ba-bye. you know it & i know it - so just save it.

i am afraid for anybody to decide over another. wtf - you can't understand THAT? that's fucked up.
i am afraid for anybody to decide over another. wtf - you can't understand THAT? that's fucked up.

And yet you support a woman being able to decide to kill her baby with no input from the baby.

And yet you support a woman being able to decide to kill her baby with no input from the baby.
or the father
grandfather/grandmother

or God

but even if one doesn't believe in God, murder is still against the law in EVERY human society on Earth whether Christian or not

No one is killing babies. Women have a right to control their bodies.
sad

you are a victim of your own fantasizing

yes, it is true that truth (reality) hurts... but Some Day you will have nothing but that and the God who made you

Then, where will you be?

The choice is yours

IMO, these are also issues that should be decided at the state level by more locally elected representatives. Less power at the federal level and more local representation are good things in my book. The US is a very large country. The values, in general, of people in CA are very different from the values of people in MS.
or just about anywhere else in the US!

But again... the states should not have the right to make murder legal

that just would seem to go w/o saying... but Iam saying it bc these days few things really go w/o saying since virtually everyone has lost his mind

that is subjective. that is the one issue with me. you can personally be against abortion, & that is fine. but that right to decide simply cannot have the power & authority over another.

i have no problem keeping the hyde amendment , that has been in force since the days of carter. BUT - you want full term babies to be born & then ba-bye. you know it & i know it - so just save it.

Im sure that you agree with the statement "If you don't believe in abortion, don't get one".
That argument is just as bogus as "If you don't believe in slavery, don't own any slaves"!

That is why overturning Roe is only a first step in the right direction.
yes.

why can't the scotus say... well, you know.. things like how the 14th Amendment prohibits abortion (age discrimination) or how about that part of our Constitution/Declaration that says

all have the "right to LIFE.... [etc]"

just get rid of the whole damn (R v W) thing...

yes.

why can't the scotus say... well, you know.. things like how the 14th Amendment prohibits abortion (age discrimination) or how about that part of our Constitution/Declaration that says

all have the "right to LIFE.... [etc]"

just get rid of the whole damn (R v W) thing...
Unfortunately getting rid of Roe v Wade only returns the issue of abortion to the states.
I live in New York State. Abortion was legal here before Roe v Wade and it will still be legal here after Roe v Wade is repealed.

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?
It's their murdering instinct

or the contributor for the creation of the baby.

We need alot less conceptions to help fix the issue. Then some crackpots will say we aren't having enough babies. Of course they are more than wrong.

We need alot less conceptions to help fix the issue. Then some crackpots will say we aren't having enough babies. Of course they are more than wrong.
It's a lot and what is "less conceptions" to fix what issue?

Forum List

Back