Not open for further replies.
Get ready for the flood of, "That's not what he said." "He meant this."

So, Obama never actually meant that there were 57 States. LOL>

94034737_10220420960507434_5490829952351731712_n.jpg

Get ready for the flood of, "That's not what he said." "He meant this."

So, Obama never actually meant that there were 57 States. LOL>
Actually, Trump claims he was being “sarcastic”

Unfortunately, Trump thinks sarcastic means......say stupid things

As I said on another thread shocking as some people might find this I don't take everything politicans say seriously. I don't take this anymore seriously than I did Joe Bidens corn pop story. People have proven they will do stupid things all on their own see the tide pod eaters.

Now that you know tRump thinks it's okay to inject you with Lysol and stick a UV light up your butt do feel any differently about him and his response to the crisis?
I thought everybody did those things?

Maybe the left should be concerned with the NY governor who forced nursing homes to accept patients infected with the virus. He was thoughtful enough to furnish body bags though. The other Cuomo brother apparently thinks that clorox baths are the way to go and he isn't kidding.

Now that you know tRump thinks it's okay to inject you with Lysol and stick a UV light up your butt do feel any differently about him and his response to the crisis?

No. Nor do I feel differently about you people.

He never suggested that. Which is why people are getting even more tired of your lies.

aleady threads on this.

and they have the same memes, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back