Question about profile information.

Why are our profiles all gender-neutral now ?

I distinctly remember how it was before, when you would go to a member's profile here, at the top underneath our names it would say male or female, and now that feature is gone.

Just askin .
What’s woke? You kids crack me up with your slang. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you unsure of your gender?
Most men are assholes, generally. I just like to know if I should call someone a dick or a bitch.;)
dr-evil-evil-laugh.gif

Thank you.

Is life getting back to 'almost normal' yet ?
I know the planDemic has been killing the music industry more than anything... it sucks.
This whole summer I’ve done nothing but play outdoor parties. Been really busy. Things are going to shut down again shortly, I expect. Doesn’t break my heart. I really don’t mind taking the winter off to concentrate on writing. My original band is getting ready to record album #6.

This whole summer I’ve done nothing but play outdoor parties. Been really busy. Things are going to shut down again shortly, I expect. Doesn’t break my heart. I really don’t mind taking the winter off to concentrate on writing. My original band is getting ready to record album #6.
So you can't share stuff here because of 'spam' rules right ?

Or how does that work ?

It's a commonly used insult by the left. It's all they got when they can't debate the issues
The English language has been so abused in recent years, there's no standard anymore. The bar is set to where a CIA thug can go on mainstream news and call our President a traitor, it turns out he was knowingly lying the whole time, and the Obama administration all knew.

And they're still to this day pedaling the same lies.

Adam Schiff was just on The View last month...

Forum List

Back