Q Anon hearts Trump, so Trump hearts Q Anon

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, needy, pathetic child.

Last edited:
Q is pleased ...

star-trek-enterprise-animated-gif-21.gif

When asked about the Q Anon nutters in a press conference, Trump reminded us all what really matters to him:

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he told a reporter in response to a question about QAnon. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity … I’ve heard these are people that love our country.”

Just like when John Lewis died and the only thing Trump could muster was "he didn't come to my inauguration". Just like every damn time he talks, it's about him, who likes him, how people treat him, and how good his ratings are.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, pathetic child.

Sounds like he was being diplomatic in both cases.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

They like me very much.

uh - there is no need to be diplomatic with an insane CONspiratorial group of extremist nutters who have birthed theories of 'elite pedophile rings' bent on world domination - that has resulted in violence.

donny is so insecure, hat he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.
I've never seen anyone or anything like this. Not from public figures, not in real life, never, ever.

He can't even control it. Is he so damaged that he doesn't even realize there are cameras and microphones present?

They like me very much.

donny is so insecure, that he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.

There is no reason to be diplomatic to dems, who hate him with a fiery passion. But he was.

They like me very much.

donny is so insecure, hat he will latch onto anybody & anything he believes 'likes' him & gives him the praise he craves so much.
I've never seen anyone or anything like this. Not from public figures, not in real life, never, ever.

He can't even control it. Is he so damaged that he doesn't even realize there are cameras and microphones present?

the psychologically damaged dotard is only capable of living in the moment. he says or does things so impulsively, & without giving anything a second thought to the repercussions if it makes him look good or feel good at the time the words are coming outa his orange pie hole. how many times has that happened, when sure enough - there is a tweet or video of him CONtradicting himself?

that's exactly why not so friendly world leaders want him to remain in office.

They like me very much.

/—-/ Didn’t we get our first guilty plea from that conspiracy?

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

All the dem presidents who sucked up to Farakan.

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

so, yes. lots. even worse.
There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

Any equivalent of a Democratic President doing anything even REMOTELY close to this OP?

Hell, rev wright was a BLT guy. Their beliefs are even goofier and more hateful and racist and marxist.

There wasn‘t one Democratic president that sucked up to Farrakan. Stop with your friggin lies.

1597921332772.png

They like me very much.

/—-/ Didn’t we get our first guilty plea from that conspiracy?

pizzagate was the beginning & those that supported it may now infiltrate congress if they win their elections.

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

Last edited:

View attachment 377286

lol... nice try but a false equivalency. obama has never 'embraced' farrakan.

nor has obama ever claimed he didn't know who the dude was.

do you think donny will work with q anon to further their agenda as long as they further his no matter what either agenda might be?

View attachment 377286
So what. There are many photos of photos with politicians with people they disapprove. You wrote all dems presidents sucked up to farrakan... admit you lied.

yes, all the ones that did that, fit the bill.

i admit i expected more photos to show up.

They like me very much.

What a sad, small, weak, needy, pathetic child.

Funny how you left out the part where President Trump asks the reporter, “Is it a bad thing” to crack down on pedophiles and human trafficking? The reporter has no answer, stunned she painted herself into that corner.

This is the real reason the Dems, media, and Hollywood elite hate President Trump so much. This is why pedos are suddenly scared shitless, why Tom Hanks has fled to Greece. Everyone around Tom Hanks just happens to be a pedo, but not him, the left cries. After all, Hanks has been warning us for five years now how immoral and dangerous the Donald is, so he can’t be a pedo!

Forum List

Back