Democrats, You have an Election Problem, and the Name is Donald Trump

The needle is only moving in one direction. Many blue-voters have witnessed this corrupt circus known as the Biden regime, and are voting differently in 2024.
But virtually zero Trump-voters are jumping ship and voting for Biden.
Their only hope is to cheat.
Either Trump wins, and we start cleaning up the mess. Or the Deep State win, the Orwellian dystopia carries on, and full-scale WW3 is on deck
.It’s only a matter of if our country makes it January 2025, and if Trump is able to outperform the steal.

Last edited:
And so we are supposed to believe Trump telling us he broke a fundrasing record. LOL!
Even the legacy media are reporting it, so yes.

Stalin was really good at using the courts to destroy his political enemies, too. Democrats follow the Stalin playbook to a T.
Yes, but Democrats think Stalin is the model that the U.S. should follow, so they dont' get that you are criticizing them.

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it’d be interesting to check that. So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.
And heads exploded everywhere LOL

Forum List

Back