"Facemarks Are Dangerous" -- Sweden's Disease Expert

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

https://nypost.com/2020/08/19/swedens-tegnell-wearing-face-masks-may-be-very-dangerous/amp/

He completely brushed off the prospect of wearing masks last month, saying, “With numbers diminishing very quickly in Sweden, we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport.”

Tegnell has argued that evidence about the effectiveness of face mask use was “astonishingly weak.”

“I’m surprised that we don’t have more or better studies showing what effect masks actually have,” he told the UK Times.

Some of you assholes have been bitching for years about how you want America to be more like Sweden. Well here is a Sweden policy we can all get behind.

I agree ... masks can be dangerous...

article-2028131-0D7F9E5600000578-118_233x423.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/08/19/swedens-tegnell-wearing-face-masks-may-be-very-dangerous/amp/

He completely brushed off the prospect of wearing masks last month, saying, “With numbers diminishing very quickly in Sweden, we see no point in wearing a face mask in Sweden, not even on public transport.”

Tegnell has argued that evidence about the effectiveness of face mask use was “astonishingly weak.”

“I’m surprised that we don’t have more or better studies showing what effect masks actually have,” he told the UK Times.

Some of you assholes have been bitching for years about how you want America to be more like Sweden. Well here is a Sweden policy we can all get behind.
And tax the lowest earners 60% :p

Yet, healthcare professionals wear them for health stressful medical procedures.

I never saw a doctor or a nurse out on a morning jog wearing a mask. I never have seen a doctor or nurse in a restaurant wearing a mask. I have never seen a doctor or a nurse wearing a mask in a grocery store. So going by your theory, we should follow doctors and nurses and only wear masks for medical procedures. Got it, thanks for the clarification.

Just a question, how do you tell its a doctor or nurse jogging or out eating do they all wear scrubs when off duty??

Forum List

Back