Putin's humanitarian incursion into Ukraine

Germany never did do anything bad to the USA - never in all history

We killed no US-Americans in history, never!

Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in all history.

Im not the one Lying about what Germany did. You are.

You are wrong. The Hessians DID do us harm. . . they tried to keep us slaves of the British. :rolleyes:

"According to an old myth, General Washington met light resistance at the Battle of Trenton on the morning of December 26, 1776, because the town's Hessian defenders had been up late the night before celebrating Christmas. The story explains that the Patriots made quick work of the bumbling mercenaries besotted with holiday cheer. But the Hessian troops were hardly the hapless drunks of legend. Rather, they were generally excellent soldiers.

The term "Hessians" refers to the approximately 30,000 German troops hired by the British to help fight during the American Revolution. They were principally drawn from the German state of Hesse-Cassel, although soldiers from other German states also saw action in America. (At the time, Germany was not a unified country but a collection of individual states that shared a language and culture.). . .

<snip>

". . .The penchant for plunder made the Hessians unpopular with Americans. The Declaration of Independence, for example, condemned the king for "transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation."1 During the war, Hessian plundering often pushed neutral or indifferent Americans to the Patriot side.

In spite of such hostility, some 3,000 Hessians decided they liked the country well enough to make it their new home after the war, and they declined returning to Europe. In America, they lived side by side—and perhaps shared a Christmas drink—with their former foes."

You are the one blaming us for killing you.

More exact: US-Americans and their allies during world war 1+2 did do a lot of war crimes in Germany, murdered many German civilists and helped to wipe out totally some German tribes. And you sold a very big part of Europe to the Soviets. And some perverted assholes of your nations are not happy that no one hates you because of all this evil deeds. Totally stupid superidiots like you and your guru Donald Trump expect even to be loved for "their" heavy crimes which they call "We saved your ass and you don't pay for".

We didnt start the war.

From my feeling was this the first true sentence which you said here since you try to speak with me.

But we finished it. And uou are still crying about it.

What never any German did do. But all your stupid "solutions" were so damned bad that they all exploded and are still exploding decades later. A good example is in the moment now the unstable situation of the Baltic states, because you and your allies eliminated the home country of the Prussians, murdered and displaced all Germans there and replaced them with Russians - what's now a territory which brings the baltic states into an extremely dangerous situation. And now - after you lost control over your own lies, mistakes and crimes your devote ReTrumplicans still like to destroy Europe and the NATO because Putin gratefully admires the future autocrat of the USA: King Donald Trump I, the "Swedish" superasshole.

By the way - no one "cries" because of the contempt for people who are on their own free will slaves of the own falsehood.

Last edited:
You are wrong. The Hessians DID do us harm. . . they tried to keep us slaves of the British. :rolleyes:

"According to an old myth, General Washington met light resistance at the Battle of Trenton on the morning of December 26, 1776, because the town's Hessian defenders had been up late the night before celebrating Christmas. The story explains that the Patriots made quick work of the bumbling mercenaries besotted with holiday cheer. But the Hessian troops were hardly the hapless drunks of legend. Rather, they were generally excellent soldiers.

The term "Hessians" refers to the approximately 30,000 German troops hired by the British to help fight during the American Revolution. They were principally drawn from the German state of Hesse-Cassel, although soldiers from other German states also saw action in America. (At the time, Germany was not a unified country but a collection of individual states that shared a language and culture.). . .

<snip>

". . .The penchant for plunder made the Hessians unpopular with Americans. The Declaration of Independence, for example, condemned the king for "transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation."1 During the war, Hessian plundering often pushed neutral or indifferent Americans to the Patriot side.

In spite of such hostility, some 3,000 Hessians decided they liked the country well enough to make it their new home after the war, and they declined returning to Europe. In America, they lived side by side—and perhaps shared a Christmas drink—with their former foes."

This Hessians were sold to the Brits from their government. You have absolutelly not any idea about real history, isn't it? An example: The Brit William II (Emperor of Germany - better to say: Prussian emperor over Germany) was educated from his grandma Queen Victoria. He is well known because of his totally idiotic Hun-speech. First: Germans never had been Huns - that had been only a stupid story of the Brits - and second: the Huns on their own were also not this what he spoke about when he gave the order to his soldiers to be murderers in China - for the British drug dealers who liked to sell their opium there! This man said to his soldiers one day for example that they should not be "grumpy" if he will give them the order to kill their own parents what they will have immediatelly to do when he will give this order, because they are his property and he is their king.

Whatever: The responsibility for this Hessian soldiers had the Brits. And what they did do when they were not soldiers of the Brits any longer was their own personal responsibility. And I hope the Hessians punished the perverted noble who did do this very very hard.

The first publishing of the declaration of independence in the USA was by the way in the German language and still a short time before world war 1 German actors drove to the USA and gave there theatre performances in German - which were profounded discussed, also in the German language in the USA. With world war 1 ended this good old time and you personally are now only an hateful object of your own lies.

Last edited:
This Hessians were sold to the Brits from their government. You have absolutelly not any idea about real history, isn't it? An example: The Brit William II (Emperor of Germany - better to say: Prussian emperor over Germany) was educated from his grandma Queen Victoria. He is well known because of his totally idiotic Hun-speech. First: Germans never had been Huns - that had been only a stupid story of the Brits - and second: the Huns on their own were also not this what he spoke about when he gave the order to his soldiers to be murderers in China - for the British drug dealers who liked to sell their opium there! This man said to his soldiers one day for example that they should not be "grumpy" if he will give them the order to kill their own parents what they will have immediatelly to do when he will give this order, because they are his property and he is their king.

Whatever: The responsibility for this Hessian soldiers had the Brits. And what they did do when they were not soldiers of the Brits any longer was their own personal responsibility. And I hope the Hessians punished the perverted noble who did do this very very hard.

The first publishing of the declaration of independence in the USA was by the way in the German language and still a short time before world war 1 German actors drove to the USA and gave there theatre performances in German - which were profounded discussed, also in the German language in the USA. With world war 1 ended this good old time and you personally are now only an hateful object of your own lies.
. . . and most soldiers are drafted by their governments, and by law, have to go fight for their nation. . . do you, actually have a point?

Or are you, just trying to be contradictory?

You protested that in the history of the U.S., that Germans never did any harm to the U.S. I proved you wrong. Now you are equivocating with excuses telling me that the little folks had no choice, and the elites weren't really Germans. . . ???

:rolleyes:

Just say. . . you were wrong.

Germans, like the English & French, and all Europeans, are inherently untrustworthy & dangerous. They tend to be easily duped by their leaders, whether political or religious. . . they are like sheep, easily led to slaughter, and they tend to get Americans killed as well.

Your religions and your politics, and your financial institutions, are all toxic to the entire planet. . . just admit, you guys are killing us all. :dunno:

More exact: US-Americans and their allies during world war 1+2 did do a lot of war crimes in Germany, murdered many German civilists and helped to wipe out totally some German tribes. And you sold a very big part of Europe to the Soviets. And some perverted assholes of your nations are not happy that no one hates you because of all this evil deeds. Totally stupid superidiots like you and your guru Donald Trump expect even to be loved for "their" heavy crimes which they call "We saved your ass and you don't pay for".

From my feeling was this the first true sentence which you said here since you try to speak with me.

What never any German did do. But all your stupid "solutions" were so damned bad that they all exploded and are still exploding decades later. A good example is in the moment now the unstable situation of the Baltic states, because you and your allies eliminated the home country of the Prussians, murdered and displaced all Germans there and replaced them with Russians - what's now a territory which brings the baltic states into an extremely dangerous situation. And now - after you lost control over your own lies, mistakes and crimes your devote ReTrumplicans still like to destroy Europe and the NATO because Putin gratefully admires the future autocrat of the USA: King Donald Trump I, the "Swedish" superasshole.

By the way - no one "cries" because of the contempt for people who are on their own free will slaves of the own falsehood.
Your side started a War and lost. Boo Hoo

... Germans, like the English & French, and all Europeans, are inherently untrustworthy & dangerous. ...

If you like to speak with a last mohican in reality then speak with me and not only with the fantasy of Mr. James Fenimore Cooper - or let it be, superasshole. The USA is by the way also an European nation - a child of the enlightenment.

PS: And you are right - all human beings are inherently untrustworty & dangerous - that's why I would since long decades not be surprised to get a knive in the back every time when I leave my home. But still everyone seems to be too fearful or too lazy to do so. Or perhaps I trust in the wrong people: trustworthy people.

Last edited:
Your side started a War and lost. Boo Hoo

World war 1+2 are only one war and was not started from Germans. And the start of world war 2 alone was a co-production of the right and left jawbone of the Satan. Who fought for the left was smashed from the right and who fought for the right was smashed from the left. And the money counters laughed.

And this "Boo Hoo" shows by the way that you are a damned dangerous man in which I never would trust. Did you ever try to realize what really had happened in world war 1+2?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
Albert Einstein

Last edited:
. . . and most soldiers are drafted by their governments, and by law, have to go fight for their nation.

And the government of the nation Hesse sold this soldiers to the Brits - like someone today for example sells tanks - and so this soldiers became Brits. No one in Germany (since ever a land full of people from different German (=united) nations) had anything to do with the military operations of this people. Some of this German nations were wiped out in world war 1+2 - what is indeed also in your responsibility even when "only" your allies did do so. But as far as I know you did not even protest against this heavy crimes - you agreed.

Last edited:
Ukraine is a mafia controlled lawless pretend democracy that in reality is financed and ran by the U.S. State Dept. .... :cool-45:
Ukraine has been used like Mexico and the Philippines, and all nations have been doing illegal actions in her…

Moscow want a Pro-Moscow government so Pootin can get the majority of the crime money, and you know this…

F11A0FEE-4E69-44E4-A694-FC914382AA01.jpeg

If you like to speak with a last mohican in reality then speak with me and not only with the fantasy of Mr. James Fenimore Cooper - or let it be, superasshole. The USA is by the way also an European nation - a child of the enlightenment.

PS: And you are right - all human beings are inherently untrustworty & dangerous - that's why I would since long decades not be surprised to get a knive in the back every time when I leave my home. But still everyone seems to be too fearful or too lazy to do so. Or perhaps I trust in the wrong people: trustworthy people.

Typical European arrogance.

Imagine? A European telling Americans our history, or that we are indebted or part of them. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

You're a tool. Go find a European forum.

The Secret of the U.S. Constitution​

us-history-500x419.png

The True History of our Constitution

"The truth is that the U.S. Constitution is modeled in both principle and form on the Great Law of Peace of the Native American tribe known as the Iroquois.

This is absolutely, unequivocally historical fact. While there may have been other influences, when compared side by side, the influence of the Great Law of Peace is irrefutable.

In 1987, the United States Senate acknowledged that the Great Law of Peace of the Iroquois Nations served as a model for the Constitution of the United States. (U.S. S. Con. Res. 76, 2 Dec. 1987).

And since the U.S. Constitution was a model for the charter of the United Nations, the Iroquois Great Law of Peace is also a basis of international law.

When the Founding Fathers looked for examples of effective government and human liberty upon which to model a Constitution to unite the thirteen colonies, they found it in the government of the Iroquois Nation.. . . "

Typical European arrogance.

I am anything else than arrogant. What you feel is your interpretation I would be like an US-American. But I'm a German. Germans are often onyl nice, shy and polite people with a big warm heart where's place for the whole living universe.

Imagine? A European telling Americans our history, or that we are indebted or part of them. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

You're a tool. Go find a European forum.

The Secret of the U.S. Constitution​

us-history-500x419.png

The True History of our Constitution

"The truth is that the U.S. Constitution is modeled in both principle and form on the Great Law of Peace of the Native American tribe known as the Iroquois.

This is absolutely, unequivocally historical fact. While there may have been other influences, when compared side by side, the influence of the Great Law of Peace is irrefutable.

In 1987, the United States Senate acknowledged that the Great Law of Peace of the Iroquois Nations served as a model for the Constitution of the United States. (U.S. S. Con. Res. 76, 2 Dec. 1987).

And since the U.S. Constitution was a model for the charter of the United Nations, the Iroquois Great Law of Peace is also a basis of international law.

When the Founding Fathers looked for examples of effective government and human liberty upon which to model a Constitution to unite the thirteen colonies, they found it in the government of the Iroquois Nation.. . . "

I will not prove this because it makes not any sense for me to discuss with US-Americans about their sacrosanct constitution. A German who was born in 1900 and had died in 2000 lived under 5-6 or even more different political sytems and their different constitutions. But somehow I'm a little astonished that your idea your constitution which is basing on the "Great Law of Peace of the Native American tribe known as the Iroquois" had been not able to help any of the Red Indian tribes who "you" wiped out in the 19th century after someone invented repeating rifles.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree or disagree, I wasn't alive to be given a choice.

Are you on drugs? Or just mentally ill?

:dunno:

A problem of your language. People of your nation continously swap between the national "we"-identity and the individual identity by using the same word "you". Btw: I never said here "you agreed" as far as I remember in the moment.

A nonsense picture and the whole world is what it is because of European dreams - and one of this dreams will be that Russia will find a form of government which not always will land in brutality and uncalculable chaos. One day also this dream will come true. Perhaps Putin will be the first leader of Russia who will end his criminal career in an European prison - who knows?

The ethnic majority Russian people who have lived in the western area's of Donbas and Luhansk have been facing genocide for 8 years from the abusive Ukrainian government.
Putin had no choice but to send in troops to protect the abused ethnic Russian people. ... :cool-45:

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 12.06.00 PM.png
Whatever the pretext, the little KGB thug's savage aggression has not been as sterling an enterprise as some had once been duped into swallowing:

February 22, 2022
Trump described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,” praising his onetime counterpart for a move that has spurred sanctions and universal condemnation from the U.S. government and its trans-Atlantic allies.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 12.58.44 PM.png

“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview... “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy!”

Whatever the pretext, the little KGB thug's savage aggression has not been as sterling an enterprise as some had once been duped into swallowing:

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 12.06.00 PM.png
February 22, 2022
Trump described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,” praising his onetime counterpart for a move that has spurred sanctions and universal condemnation from the U.S. government and its trans-Atlantic allies.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 12.58.44 PM.png
“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview... “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy!”
[Trump calls Putin 'genius' and 'savvy' for Ukraine invasion]

Sunni Man said:

It's a documented quote, on the record. Your little "savvy genius" is committing war crimes against the Ukrainian people.

What can you disagree with?

Forum List

Back