Putin's humanitarian incursion into Ukraine

YOU´LL WATCH IT 10 TIMES I AM SURE,) WITH BARE HANDS AGAINST tanks of YOUR FAV HORDE, do still believe in Moscow oriental super power ?
"Ukrainians wrecking Occupiers- Hordemen Motorized Infantry
with #Molotov cocktails at improvised roadblocks on the outskirts of #Kyiv, #Ukraine.

look Ukraniens are race of warriors not like your fat, pathetic , coward arabs, you lost Palestrina to 400 000 of my men Litvaks LOL , Ukrainians F&CK OVER BIG-TIME THE GOLDEN HORDES WITH SECOND ARMY IN THE WORLD (ON Paper at least )

The ethnic majority Russian people who have lived in the western area's of Donbas and Luhansk have been facing genocide for 8 years from the abusive Ukrainian government.
Putin had no choice but to send in troops to protect the ethnic Russian people. ... :cool-45:

says the OP who doesn't believe the holocaust happened.

Putin was weary of having a corrupt lawless country on Russia's western border. So he eventually decided to make a limited military operation into Ukraine to capture the capital city of Kyiv and replace the government. .... :cool-45:

Last edited:
The ethnic majority Russian people who have lived in the western area's of Donbas and Luhansk have been facing genocide for 8 years from the abusive Ukrainian government.
Putin had no choice but to send in troops to protect the abused ethnic Russian people. ... :cool-45:
May Allah bless you Sunni.

Very few on here have the guts to speak the truth.

And this

VILE PROPAGANDIST NITWIT!

You should be ashamed, you dog.

Putin's military operation into Ukraine to oust a lawless government on his border that was negatively impacting his country.
Is in reality no different then when Pres. Bush sent in the US military to remove the corrupt dictator Noriega who was causing problems that were affecting America.. .... :cool-45:

Last edited:
Putin had no choice but to send in troops to protect the abused ethnic Russian people. ... :cool-45:

ivans and ivan lovers, where is your fav pootler ?

Amazing, for the President and previous President to be there on the front lines willing fight and put their own lives on the line for their nations freedom. My respect to them, and to Ukraine citizens.

Maybe Canada will get tired of the lawless and corrupt US and do the same thing.
Good example. I wonder how Americans will react if Lavrov distributes livers to demonstrators in Canada who call for the killing of Americans. And then Shoigu will distribute RPGs to Canadian radicals))
viktoriya-nuland-11-dekabrya-2013-goda-posetila-majdan-nezalezhnosti-v-kieve-i-pogovorila-s-uchastnikami-protesta-ugostiv-ih-pechenem-bulochkami-i-hlebom.jpg

And then for 8 years they will shoot from artillery some place in Canada, where there are a lot of Americans. As it was in the Donbass.

Marvelous. Why Putin started the war... any ideas?

"Bread Basket of the Soviet Union" ... this is Russian territory, taken by right of conquest back when this was still legal ... for centuries Russians toiled and worked them swamps into wonderfully productive agricultural lands ...

All that in North Poland is Prussian land, taken by right of conquest back when this was legal ... for centuries Prussians toiled and worked them swamps into wonderfully productive agricultural lands ... Neville Chamberlain was right to let the Germans have this back in September 1939 ... too ...

I understand you perfectly Sunni Man ...

You have no hope of credibly validating that assertion.

Good example. I wonder how Americans will react if Lavrov distributes livers to demonstrators in Canada who call for the killing of Americans. And then Shoigu will distribute RPGs to Canadian radicals))
viktoriya-nuland-11-dekabrya-2013-goda-posetila-majdan-nezalezhnosti-v-kieve-i-pogovorila-s-uchastnikami-protesta-ugostiv-ih-pechenem-bulochkami-i-hlebom.jpg

And then for 8 years they will shoot from artillery some place in Canada, where there are a lot of Americans. As it was in the Donbass.

Marvelous. Why Putin started the war... any ideas?
That is the question. Money and power? Fame and fortune? I don't think it was as peace keeper.

And this

MONGOL CREW HOW IT FEELS?))))

"Bread Basket of the Soviet Union" ... this is Russian territory, taken by right of conquest back when this was still legal ... for centuries Russians toiled and worked them swamps into wonderfully productive agricultural lands ...

All that in North Poland is Prussian land, taken by right of conquest back when this was legal ... for centuries Prussians toiled and worked them swamps into wonderfully productive agricultural lands ... Neville Chamberlain was right to let the Germans have this back in September 1939 ... too ..
I'll continue for you. .. :cool-45:
A small tribe of Jews invaded and occupy'ed some land over 2.000 years ago, but eventually were kicked out due to their obnoxious behavior.
A few decades ago this tribe decided they wanted to move back. So they drove out or killed the legal inhabitants who had lived there for hundreds of years and moved back in.

And this

Poland football fans showing support to #Ukraine on their own way! Chanting "ruska kurwa, jebac ruskich i putina" "russians hoes, f**k the russians and putin"

MASKAL WELCOME TO THE HELL

ARAB, LOOK HOW THE REAL MEN LOOK LIKE , AND HOW THEY FIGHT A WAR, you losers will never will never be capable to fight even small Israel , when moscow horde (only aviation ) came to Syria you just surrender , if you see a moscovite tank you will poop your pans

Forum List

Back