Putin's humanitarian incursion into Ukraine

y
I don't have any idea why every idiot always likes to see in everyone else an idiot. You need hate on Germans because of your own wrong extremist nationalistic pseudo-proudness.
I'm calling you a LIAR ON HISTORY..........Doubt you are even German............You might be from Russia for all I know.....

Germany caused 2 world wars..........and now you refuse to arm yourselves to defend your own back yard.

What's nonsense. The USA and Germany do not always agree
Is always? Who says "always"?

I'll tell you how I personally see the world. I do not impose my picture of the world, just a personal opinion.

After Germany lost, the influence in the world was divided by the USA and the USSR. The USSR collapsed and lost its part of influence.
Capitalism has triumphed in the world. Large capital located in the USA.

And do you think that with the collapse of the USSR, the United States was profitable ... what? Give away your influence in the world? This is naive.
Have they removed their bases from Germany? Have they removed their bases from Japan?
Of course not.

Russia and China are developing. And the US is fighting proxy. You are being used in their big game.

The US has already won once because of the war in Europe. Thanks to the puppet politicians in Europe, they have a benefit for themselves even today.

Germany today simply does not have INDEPENDENCE.
Germany is rich, developed ... but an OCCUPIED US COLONY.

You may be given the right to elect a city mayor, set a speed limit, allow gay weddings or bearded women, hold a beer festival, and so on. But global issues .. strategic issues, the fate of the territories on which "Germany" is located, will be decided by the United States.

I'll continue for you. .. :cool-45:
A small tribe of Jews invaded and occupy'ed some land over 2.000 years ago, but eventually were kicked out due to their obnoxious behavior.
A few decades ago this tribe decided they wanted to move back. So they drove out or killed the legal inhabitants who had lived there for hundreds of years and moved back in.

The Ottoman Turks were a "small tribe"? ... or are the French and English Mandates in the area "small tribes" ... are Arabs just a bunch of pussies who can't defend themselves from "small tribes" ... these "legal inhabitants" sure do get kicked around by "small tribes" a lot ... perhaps they don't know there's a law protecting them ... frankly, I've never heard of one ... and I'm not sure we can correctly call those peoples as Hittites ... or is it the Phoenicians ...

This might surprise you ... but there's not one shred of physical evidence that the Jews lived anywhere else other than the Levant until 72 AD ... so if your bitch is about Western mythologies ... let me remind you, your mythologies don't even begin for another 500 years ... 'punk kid' of a religion I say, more kin to the New Age crap that came out of Berekley in 1975 ...

No comments about the Saudi Royal Family? ... I see ... how about the Jordanian Royal Family? ... hummm ... just what kind of Sunni Muslim are you? ...

No matter ... if the Russian want to go in and fix all this, then power to them ... they'd deserve the Mediterranean port they've wanted all this time ... that would be a BIG help keeping the Turks honest ...

The Russian Orthodox Church is the legal heir to Constantinople ... that whole area is Roman territory by right of conquest ... Slavic to the Adriatic ... Karelian to the outskirts of Stockholm ... Pacific North America down to Fort Bragg ...

We see eye-to-eye here I think ... easy peasy ...

why is putin lying to his own military troops as to why they are going into ukraine?

why is he telling his people that ukraine is chock full of nazis holding the citizens of that country hostage?

uh... hey Sunni Man ...

why did you give a thumbs down when vlad is saying EXACTLY what i said he did? well, in case you aren't aware:

now, go ahead & deny he said ^^^ all that ^^^

y

I'm calling you a LIAR ON HISTORY..........Doubt you are even German............You might be from Russia for all I know.....

Germany caused 2 world wars..........and now you refuse to arm yourselves to defend your own back yard.

Asshole of the universe - did ever anyone tell you that you are not the master of the universe? Then god will tell you this, I fear - latest when you will stand naked in front of him.

Is always? Who says "always"?

I. The sentence had been "The USA and Germany do not always agree":

I'll tell you how I personally see the world.

Why?

I do not impose my picture of the world, just a personal opinion.

After Germany lost,

Lost what?

the influence in the world was divided by the USA and the USSR.

Influence?

The USSR collapsed and lost its part of influence.

Their system (called "Communism") broke down because it was not able to work. And your system (called "Capitalism) will also break down.

Capitalism has triumphed in the world. Large capital located in the USA.

And do you think that with the collapse of the USSR, the United States was profitable ... what? Give away your influence in the world? This is naive.
Have they removed their bases from Germany? Have they removed their bases from Japan?
Of course not.

Russia and China are developing. And the US is fighting proxy. You are being used in their big game.

The US has already won once because of the war in Europe. Thanks to the puppet politicians in Europe, they have a benefit for themselves even today.

Germany today simply does not have INDEPENDENCE.
Germany is rich,

But most Germans are poor.

developed ... but an OCCUPIED US COLONY.

You may be given the right to elect a city mayor, set a speed limit, allow gay weddings or bearded women, hold a beer festival, and so on. But global issues .. strategic issues, the fate of the territories on which "Germany" is located, will be decided by the United States.

If you think so, colonialist. But nice to hear that you murdered millions of Germans together with the Soviets and genocided many German cultures because you liked to be more "influent" than Prussia. And I thought the reason for you to be in world war 1 had been to wipe out the German language in the USA and to double your economy.

Last edited:
Im not the one Lying about what Germany did. You are.

I said nothing about what the Germanies did do during world war 1+2. I said something about what the USA did do (and caused) in world war 1+2. You transfer your own unability to criticize your own country into others. The mechanism to transfer the own sins into other people is called "scapegoat effect". What had happened with the Germans who had been Jews under Hitler's "racism with a marker" is also partially basing on such a "scapegoat effect".

Last edited:
I said nothing about what the Germanies did do during world war 1+2. I said something about what the USA did do anc caused in world war 1+2. You transfer your own unability to criticize your own country into others. The mechanism to transfer the own sins into other peope is called "scapegoat effect". What had happened with the Germans who had been Jews under Hitler's "racism with a marker" is also partially basing on such a "scapegoat effect".
We destroyed your ass because of what you did.

Hitler declared War in us after we were attacked by Japan.

You fucked up. You wanted it. You got it.

You transfer your own unability to criticize your own country into others.

lol joke post of the day; Americans criticize themselves more than any other country, while in yours the local Mayors can break into your house for any reason or no reason and tell you to shut up and you will drop to the floor and lick his boots.

lol joke post of the day; Americans criticize themselves more than any other country,

And you never change anything.

while in yours the local Mayors can break into your house for any reason or no reason and tell you to shut up and you will drop to the floor and lick his boots.

And what do you think is "intelligent critics" and what is "stupid arrogance" in this what you said here? See also: Democracy Index - Wikipedia

We destroyed your ass because of what you did.

Hitler declared War in us after we were attacked by Japan.

What's unimportant because he had not been able to attack the USA (and you was by the way also in war on Germany before he did do so by supporting the Brits - without any declaration of war). Whatever: Hitler liked it that you officially should be in war on Germany and "you" did do him this favor.

You fucked up. You wanted it. You got it.

I personally wanted nothing in this context. I am a result of this all. Without all this murder, violence and brutality I would not exist and I would not be who I am. And I had absolutelly not any problem not to exist if all this never had happened. But on the other side I also do not like to live in an alternative world - on the very simple reason because I think we always live in the best of all possible worlds - how Leibniz said. If this had been the best what had been possible then I don't like to think about the alternatives.

Last edited:
What's unimportant because he had not been able to attack the USA (and you was by the way also in war on Germany before he did do so by supporting the Brits - without any declaration of war). Whatever: Hitler liked it that you officially should be in war on Germany and "you" did do him this favor.

I personally wanted nothing in this context. I am a result of this all. Without all this murder, violence and brutality I would not exist and I would not be who I am. And I had absolutelly not any problem not to exist if all this never had happened. But on the other side I also do not like to live in an alternative world - on the very simple reason because I think we always live in the best of all possible worlds - how Leibniz said. If this had been the best what had been possible then I don't like to think about the alternatives.
You are a Lost Soul if you defend Hitler. You are gone

You are a Lost Soul if you defend Hitler. You are gone

First of all Hitler had not been "the devil" - he had been much more dangerous: He had been a totally normal human being - like you for example. You could also be "a Hitler". He and you have even a common element: You both excuse (=intentionally ignore) the own mistakes and crimes with the mistakes and crimes of others. So what you write about "Lost Soul" is the mirror of your own lost soul.

It's by the way totally absurde to call me a defender of Hitler only because I am a German and you are a lazybone who likes not to think about what others say to him. Your way to solve problems is a problem.

Last edited:
First of all Hitler had not been "the devil" - he had been much more dangerous: He had been a totally normal human being - like you for example. You could also be "a Hitler". He and you have even a common element: You both excuse (=intentionally ignore) the own mistakes and crimes with the mistakes and crimes of others. So what you write about "Lost Soul" is the mirror of your own lost soul.

It's by the way totally absurde to call me a defender of Hitler only because I am a German and you are a lazybone who likes not to think about what others say to him. Your way to solve problems is a problem.

You are the one blaming us for killing you. We didnt start the war. But we finished it. And uou are still crying about it.

The ethnic majority Russian people who have lived in the western area's of Donbas and Luhansk have been facing genocide for 8 years from the abusive Ukrainian government.
Putin had no choice but to send in troops to protect the abused ethnic Russian people. ... :cool-45:
8420EE9B-F300-4EA4-B14E-BFDE85A2E5AB.png

Forum List

Back