Putin-Russia are winning the war.

Threads like this sure brings out the Russian sock puppets huh?
Low IQ reactionaries, like stupidity, always gets the reality it deserves.

'....Suddenly these souls are grieving for a nation that was built on Nazism by Soros dating from 1990.'

Various examples of discourse from various websites:

"Hmmm, could it be the Azov Battalion are a NWO-Democrat Alliance controlled opposition project? Seems the "definitions" of Azovs being "right wing" are coming from left-wing deep cover sources!"

"....in the Donbas area....the Yuzivska gas field....for Hunter Biden's Burisma Co.....just like all of Africa, they kill off and remove the landowners so the oil companies don't have to pay out royalties, thanks to private military contractors (mercenaries)."

"Zelenskiy does mention that the far-right Azov Battalion were incorporated into the military of Ukraine.

Zelenskiy Brushes Off Reports of Azov Battalion Committing Atrocities....The question was asked during an interview between Brett Baier and Zelenskiy on Friday evening. However, you will not find this segment on the rebroadcast of the interview at Fox News. They took it out. You will also not find this segment on the FoxNews upload of the interview to their youtube account. Again, they took it off.

"I saw the Ukrainian video in Bucha where the Ukrainian asks his commander if he can shoot anybody with a white armband on. Like why would he say that? Then there's numerous dead bodies with white arm bands that citizens wore to tell the Russian troops they are on their side....but nothing will come of this, everything will be cleaned up and Russia will be blamed."

Low IQ reactionaries, like stupidity, always gets the reality it deserves.

'....Suddenly these souls are grieving for a nation that was built on Nazism by Soros dating from 1990.'

Various examples of discourse from various websites:

"Hmmm, could it be the Azov Battalion are a NWO-Democrat Alliance controlled opposition project? Seems the "definitions" of Azovs being "right wing" are coming from left-wing deep cover sources!"

"....in the Donbas area....the Yuzivska gas field....for Hunter Biden's Burisma Co.....just like all of Africa, they kill off and remove the landowners so the oil companies don't have to pay out royalties, thanks to private military contractors (mercenaries)."

"Zelenskiy does mention that the far-right Azov Battalion were incorporated into the military of Ukraine.

Zelenskiy Brushes Off Reports of Azov Battalion Committing Atrocities....The question was asked during an interview between Brett Baier and Zelenskiy on Friday evening. However, you will not find this segment on the rebroadcast of the interview at Fox News. They took it out. You will also not find this segment on the FoxNews upload of the interview to their youtube account. Again, they took it off.

"I saw the Ukrainian video in Bucha where the Ukrainian asks his commander if he can shoot anybody with a white armband on. Like why would he say that? Then there's numerous dead bodies with white arm bands that citizens wore to tell the Russian troops they are on their side....but nothing will come of this, everything will be cleaned up and Russia will be blamed."
Friggin socks

Of course neither you nor I were there at these death camps,

?

but those who were testified that it was Ukrainians in particular who manned them the most.

In death camps in the region Donbass many Germans - also Germans from Romania, Hungaria and other regions of Europe - were murdered in masses there after world war 2. I guess most of this murderers had been Russians and many murderers also had been Ukrainians. And I think not any of this murderers had been punished - in not any country of the whole world.

They used the figure of 80% were Ukrainians.
Like Demjanjuk in Sobibor.

The US-American Mr. Demjanjuk - born in the Ukraine - was the only not-German who ever had been punished because he had worked in one of the death camps of the Nazis. He was judged for 5 years arrest because of accessory to murder in 28,060 cases in Sobibor. For a concrete criminal deed existed not any evidence. He was judged because he worked there after he had been a soldier of the red army and was captured. The judgement was not final (=German: "nicht rechtskräftig") because Mr. Demjanjuk died 10 month later before the revision process started. You know things about Mr. Demjanjuk which no one really knows.

Last edited:
Russia is winning on all fronts.

As a Russian (but not currently living in Russia), I will say that what Putin has done is a huge mistake, I always thought of him as a smart authoritarian corrupt ruler, but now he has definitely lost reality and is going crazy. Russia is losing this senseless war (in all aspects), the Russian economy is about to fall in many segments (even the problem with paper for ATMs, cash registers and ATMs and tetrapacks in Russia)

That is stupid because obviously the US has not had a free or fair election in decades or even a century.
A communist in the White House would be a vast improvement, since communism requires a democratic republic, fairness, freedom, equitable sharing, etc.
So there was no fair election when Trump won?
You didn't say anything then?
How coincidental it all suddenly appeared when Trump was beaten.
Bloody hell. There should be an inquiry.

That is stupid because obviously the US has not had a free or fair election in decades or even a century.
A communist in the White House would be a vast improvement, since communism requires a democratic republic, fairness, freedom, equitable sharing, etc.

Compared to Russia, the United States has the most free and fair elections. Putin has never participated in political debates with candidates, and it must be taken into account that all these candidates were also allowed by the Kremlin to participate in the elections. It's "the curse" of Russia to always be an empire.

Compared to Russia, the United States has the most free and fair elections. Putin has never participated in political debates with candidates, and it must be taken into account that all these candidates were also allowed by the Kremlin to participate in the elections. It's "the curse" of Russia to always be an empire.
Never mind debates, all of Putin's serious opposition ends up dead or in jail.

We don't see anything like that in America, or the rest of developed democratic countries for that matter.

Last edited:
Never mind debates, all of Putin's serious opposition ends up dead or in jail.

We don't see anything like that in America, or the rest of developed democratic countries for that matter.
Thanks to the gayer-than-gay American CIA, Ukraine has been illegitimate since 2014. Ukraine is a shithole drug hub for Europe, and the POS Hunter has probably tried a Ukrainian favorite, poppy straw extract. This c.u.n.t. and his father will be getting crucified over Ukraine, via one method or another.

'...."A president shouldn't own offshore companies." He called moving money offshore "an old tradition" in Ukraine, because the country was perceived as a dangerous place with "no rule of law." '

Thanks to the gayer-than-gay American CIA

How the hell is that a sane response to Putin killing off and jailing political opposition in Russia???

And if you think anyone would waste their time reading your insane bullshit past that line you are mistaken.

As a Russian (but not currently living in Russia), I will say that what Putin has done is a huge mistake, I always thought of him as a smart authoritarian corrupt ruler, but now he has definitely lost reality and is going crazy. Russia is losing this senseless war (in all aspects), the Russian economy is about to fall in many segments (even the problem with paper for ATMs, cash registers and ATMs and tetrapacks in Russia)
Ochnis', Einshtein. Eto gazovaia voina, i POSPOTUS nakhoditsia v ee tsentre.
Snap out of it, Einstein. This is a gas war and POSPOTUS is in the middle of it.

How the hell is that sane response to Putin killing off and jailing political opposition in Russia???

And if you think anyone would waste their time reading your insane bullshit past that line you are mistaken.
We're not surprised you call your mother tongue insane. You can try to take it one word or concept at a time, Dipshit. Others are learning a different take on this sewage slime. Your lazy ass is not educated enough to really get technical with your mother tongue, mofo.

We're not surprised you call your mother tongue insane. You can try to take it one word or concept at a time, Dipshit. Others are learning a different take on this sewage slime. Your lazy ass is not educated enough to really get technical with your mother tongue, mofo.

...nope moron, I'm calling what you are saying completely insane, because it is. It does not matter what language you say it in.

I am originally from Russia btw, so my "mother tongue" is technically Russian.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back