How many “America First” Trump voters support Putin’s invasion?

Do you support or oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine?

• Yes, I support it

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • No, I oppose Putin’s military action in Ukraine.

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters

Tom Paine 1949

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2020
Just asking. How many of you support Putin’s “special military intervention”? How many oppose his “invasion”?

Not looking for long explanations or historical analysis of rights and wrongs committed by the U.S., NATO, Russia or Ukrainian nationalists. Just a “I support Putin,” or “I oppose him” statement.

[I oppose Putin’s invasion — but I don’t count because I never voted for Donald Trump. Trump voters only, please.]

Last edited:
Just asking. How many of you support Putin’s “special military intervention”? How many oppose his “invasion”?

Not looking for long explanations or historical analysis of rights and wrongs committed by the U.S., NATO, Russia or Ukrainian nationalists. Just a “I support Putin,” or “I oppose him” statement.

I oppose Putin’s invasion — but I don’t count because I was never voted for Trump.
I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. I will vote for Trump if he is a candidate in 2024 or later. I oppose Putin's invasion.

I oppose Putin’s invasion — but I don’t count because I was never voted for Trump.
to date I havent seen a single one,, the problem is the dems and those that support the nazis in ukraine,,

[I oppose Putin’s invasion — but I don’t count because I never voted for Donald Trump. Trump voters only, please.]

The better question is, how many dumbass threads are you ignorant commies going to start asking the same stupid shit?

I’m not in support of it, nor in total opposition to it.

We’ve invaded several countries over the last five decades, for our own national and strategic reasons. Some were bad decisions, some were justified. I don’t recall our country being “cancelled” over them.

So why is it if Russia “invades” another country for their national and strategic reasons does it make Putin “Hitler”.
It certainly doesn’t make the Ukrainian government a “democracy”. It’s a puppet regime installed by Obama in 2014, when he funded an insurrection to overthrow a rightfully elected government. Russia “took” Crimea as well back then, yet there was zero outcry about it. Those provinces held elections to either join Russia or be independent.

Also, Russia is never going to accept the Ukraine being associated or close to NATO, much less in NATO.

Zelensky is a dictator and a fascist. He wants to prolong this war when he could easily settle for peace. He’s banned opposition media and political parties.

I oppose both PUtin and Bidens involvements in Ukraine---both should be arrested and dealt with for their crimes there.

No offense to out little community, but I highly doubt anyone here has Putin's ear. Putin did what he did. Our opinions are irrelevant, in regards to Russian military actions. I reject the silly ultimatum that anyone must choose just so liberal hacks can label people.

You don't need a poll, you need a clue. The answer is ZERO.

Not a Trump voter but an actual conservative going back to 1980.

There's no justifying Putin's invasion and I fully support providing Ukraine with whatever we can to keep them in the fight until the last Russian is gone or dead or the last Ukrainian willing to fight surrenders.

We’ve invaded several countries over the last five decades, for our own national and strategic reasons. Some were bad decisions, some were justified. I don’t recall our country being “cancelled” over them.
What country has the US invaded that didn't either directly attack us, an ally of the US, or provide safe haven to those who had?

No offense to out little community, but I highly doubt anyone here has Putin's ear. Putin did what he did. Our opinions are irrelevant, in regards to Russian military actions. I reject the silly ultimatum that anyone must choose just so liberal hacks can label people.
Well that's true of virtually everything we discuss so what? Shut the board down?

What you should have said was
" how many of you have the guts to answer the question honestly".

Not one supported Ukraine when Trump cheered on putin. Not one. They we to fearful to mention it in front of their peers. Home of the brave???
Must be in Ukraine because its sure as shit isn't usa.

As I've said many times, Putin is the lesser of two evils in this war. The majority of the people here have no idea why Putin invaded the Ukraine. I do not support the evil Putin but I do approve of his reasons to invade. First of all he's fighting the Serpent People, the Khazarian Mafia. Another reason is the destruction of all the baby making factories that produce children for sex trafficking. He's taking those children to Russia for adoption. Then there's the drug production. Those reasons are only the tip of the iceberg. I suggest that people here google the Khazars and their Mafia. It would stop all these silly accusations and misinformation.

BTW, I voted 'YES'.

Forum List

Back