Putin not such a "genius" now is he ?

No export they have other than gas and oil is enough to run an economy on

It is their major export, but disruption of the Strategic Mineral market would put a crimp in the world economy. Unless South Africa could make up the difference, and I doubt they could.

That is not because Trump was Pres. There are other factors at work.
Covid,Brexit, US insurrection. The economic situation.
The idea that Putin was waiting for the fat pig to exit is fanciful.
You know Tommy none of that stopped Pootin from invading during Trump tenure and let be clear Covid and the Insurrection were in the last year of Trump only term of President, so can’t say those things stopped Pootin and your exit from the Union is most likely nothing in his mind.

Pootin only knows why he waited and maybe he felt the time was right and believed the World would not respond as quickly and harshly as they did, but your reasoning are not going to fly buddy…

It is their major export, but disruption of the Strategic Mineral market would put a crimp in the world economy. Unless South Africa could make up the difference, and I doubt they could.
I might be naive but many countries from the U.S. to the Philippines to Mexico to many other countries around the World could bump up their mineral exports but I could be naive and wrong…

Interest rates up to 20%.
The rouble reduced to nothing.
Soviet style queues outsid banks.
Stock market crash followed by closure.

The Russian economy is in tatters and its a long road back to normal. Its sad for the Russian people and a warning to the world. This is whathappens when you elect a populist madman.

So plese point out how putin is a genius.
Why are you always so easily triggered? If Trump said water was good for you, you would never drink water again. You’re a spiteful little Islamic lemming aren’t you?

Interest rates up to 20%.
The rouble reduced to nothing.
Soviet style queues outsid banks.
Stock market crash followed by closure.

The Russian economy is in tatters and its a long road back to normal. Its sad for the Russian people and a warning to the world. This is whathappens when you elect a populist madman.

So plese point out how putin is a genius.
Never thought Putin was a genius, him putting his country through this does not surprise me.

I might be naive but many countries from the U.S. to the Philippines to Mexico to many other countries around the World could bump up their mineral exports but I could be naive and wrong…

Not naive, it's just that Russia and South Africa have a pretty good stranglehold on certain minerals.

Even if they don't they are major players and restriction in the Russian supply would lead to panic buying on the markets.

Not saying it's not worth the short term pain to fuck over Russia and Putin, just saying it's a risk.

Trump unpredictable?!?! Haha. Unconventional maybe but not unpredictable. He has a very limited playbook and his moves are very easy to see and predict.

Yes, unpredictable, he doesn't fall into the two binary slots most world leaders expect from US Presidents.

I give credit where credit is due. No more, no less.
So you think… but I seriously doubt Putin cared about who are president was, plus you have zero evidence that the US President played a roll in outings decision. What he did was between Russia and Ukraine.

That is not because Trump was Pres. There are other factors at work.
Covid,Brexit, US insurrection. The economic situation.
The idea that Putin was waiting for the fat pig to exit is fanciful.

What does the antifa/blm attack on the Portland police station have to do with any of this?

Forum List

Back