Putin not such a "genius" now is he ?

What is Soros doing?
Supporting Ukraine...

Turns out that Zelinsky is his boy....

Supporting Ukraine...

Turns out that Zelinsky is his boy....

Between Zelinsky and Putin, I choose Zelinsky. This is pretty much a zero sum game.

Soros is an ass, but he isn't a boogeyman, and he's old and soon to be dead. (hopefully)

The thing with movements based on people, the understudies tend to be far less effective at keeping up the goals of the passed leaders.
Schwab is so effective that he can brag about having numerous infiltrators in the Canadian gubmint (at least), and nobody does anything about it.

Soros is shadowy about his efforts, while Schwab is right up in everyone's grill.

He needs to at least take a few cities to get that level of concession. If I were Ukraine I would hold out. Western response has been slow but surprisingly forceful, I didn't think Europe had it in them anymore.

Of course Putin could still shut off the gas and oil, in fact I'm surprised he hasn't threatened that yet.
Gas and oil is the only domestic product for Russia. They can't afford to shut off the spicket. Goes to show ya should not put all your eggs in one basket.

Gas and oil is the only domestic product for Russia. They can't afford to shut off the spicket. Goes to show ya should not put all your eggs in one basket.

Not true. Once they got past the Soviet Collective Farm thing, they export foodstuffs, and along with South Africa they are a major exporter of strategic minerals.

Forum List

Back