Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Interest rates up to 20%.
The rouble reduced to nothing.
Soviet style queues outsid banks.
Stock market crash followed by closure.

The Russian economy is in tatters and its a long road back to normal. Its sad for the Russian people and a warning to the world. This is whathappens when you elect a populist madman.

So plese point out how putin is a genius.

Genius is a stretch but he was smart enough to get the west EU countries dependent on Russian gas, so much so that the Germans are (hopefully by now were) decommissioning their nuke power plants.

Russians are different and will take the kind of hardships that makes the west wilt.

The Russian economy is in tatters and its a long road back to normal. Its sad for the Russian people and a warning to the world. This is whathappens when you elect a populist madman.

Only morons like Trump and his followers think of Putin as a "genius".

Can you imagine what this country would have done if Trump was still Pres.? He'd be praising Putin instead of crushing him.

Genius is a stretch but he was smart enough to get the west EU countries dependent on Russian gas, so much so that the Germans are (hopefully by now were) decommissioning their nuke power plants.

Russians are different and will take the kind of hardships that makes the west wilt.

Notice they are trying to reverse that, but it's not like you can requisition a LNG offloading port or a new Nuke plant in a few weeks and all is well.

The thing with Russians is they will take hardships, but they will not be made to look like fools or uncultured barbarians, and right now that is what Putin is doing to them. The question is do the people of Russia know that, or has the media blackout been successful.

The most insulting thing you can call a Russian is "nekulturny" which roughly translates to "uncultured"

Only morons like Trump and his followers think of Putin as a "genius".

Can you imagine what this country would have done if Trump was still Pres.? He'd be praising Putin instead of crushing him.
Can you imagine what this country would have done if Trump was still Pres.?

What makes you believe Putin would have invaded if Trump were still president?

He made no moves while Trump was president.

What makes you believe Putin would have invaded if Trump were still president?

He made no moves while Trump was president.
That is not because Trump was Pres. There are other factors at work.
Covid,Brexit, US insurrection. The economic situation.
The idea that Putin was waiting for the fat pig to exit is fanciful.

That is not because Trump was Pres. There are other factors at work.
Covid,Brexit, US insurrection. The economic situation.
The idea that Putin was waiting for the fat pig to exit is fanciful.
Lebowski.gif

Except for the ruble. This sounds like something that happened to Britstain, not too long ago.

Well, Putin can flare it off like they use to before there was a market. The Russian people aren't stupid.

Notice they are trying to reverse that, but it's not like you can requisition a LNG offloading port or a new Nuke plant in a few weeks and all is well.

The thing with Russians is they will take hardships, but they will not be made to look like fools or uncultured barbarians, and right now that is what Putin is doing to them. The question is do the people of Russia know that, or has the media blackout been successful.

The most insulting thing you can call a Russian is "nekulturny" which roughly translates to "uncultured"
But do we really know how things are going what with all the spin? Ukraine is the size of TX and the gains already made in the Black Sea/Sea of Azov as well in the eastern area are very substantial. I still think he's going for partition as the end game.

He didn't surrender to Soros and the WEF.

You are the ones(you and your Dimmer ilk) that keep babbling on about him.

But do we really know how things are going what with all the spin? Ukraine is the size of TX and the gains already made in the Black Sea/Sea of Azov as well in the eastern area are very substantial. I still think he's going for partition as the end game.

He needs to at least take a few cities to get that level of concession. If I were Ukraine I would hold out. Western response has been slow but surprisingly forceful, I didn't think Europe had it in them anymore.

Of course Putin could still shut off the gas and oil, in fact I'm surprised he hasn't threatened that yet.

He needs to at least take a few cities to get that level of concession. If I were Ukraine I would hold out. Western response has been slow but surprisingly forceful, I didn't think Europe had it in them anymore.

Of course Putin could still shut off the gas and oil, in fact I'm surprised he hasn't threatened that yet.
When Soros threw in on the side of Zelinsky, all bets were off in my world.

The media fed rares its head again!

Forum List

Back