Black People in Ukraine Are Reporting Racism While Trying to Leave

If I were so universally loathed; I’d consider some long, deep introspection…

People of color and foreign citizens are reportedly being held back from leaving to seek asylum.​

All around the world same song. Unbelievable.
I read they were focused on ukranians first. But it wouldnt surprise me if they just didnt give a shit about blacks.

I read they were focused on ukranians first. But it wouldnt surprise me if they just didnt give a shit about blacks.
They don't...it's just that blacks are not the center of attention so they have to whore it up.

...and thank God...or else we would never hear the end of those pikaninnies bellowing on about...."Raysiss...n'sheeit!" "Iss like dem slave days muffugah!"

They really are the most repugnant of groups, in so many ways.

People of color and foreign citizens are reportedly being held back from leaving to seek asylum.​

What are they doing there in the first place? Multiple black governments have stolen land from whites w/o compensations and kicked them out those countries. Idi Amin expelled all of the Asians out of Uganda because, Amin defended the expulsion by arguing that he was "giving Uganda back to ethnic Ugandans"

They’re preventing all men under age 60 from leaving. Has nothing to do with being Black. You should ask Biden why he once again abandoned Americans, and why he didn’t properly arm the Ukrainians on time when he knew about the Russians gathering their troops at the border almost 10 months ago.

“According to the Irish Times, an estimated 20% of Ukrainian students are African — Morocco, Nigeria, and Egypt are among the top 10 countries with foreign students in Ukraine — and it was African activists who initially started the #AfricansinUkraine hashtag to bring awareness to the issue of racism and discrimination. Since the hashtag was started, videos and images of Black and African citizens being denied evacuation from Ukraine have flooded global social media timelines. “

LOL Ukraine importing Africans into their universities. What a surprise since it’s being run by globalist homos.

So these Africans want to enjoy the benefits of white Western culture and that much sought after white privilege, but want to flee when it comes to defending it. Sounds about right.

“According to the Irish Times, an estimated 20% of Ukrainian students are African — Morocco, Nigeria, and Egypt are among the top 10 countries with foreign students in Ukraine — and it was African activists who initially started the #AfricansinUkraine hashtag to bring awareness to the issue of racism and discrimination. Since the hashtag was started, videos and images of Black and African citizens being denied evacuation from Ukraine have flooded global social media timelines. “

LOL Ukraine importing Africans into their universities. What a surprise since it’s being run by globalist homos.

So these Africans want to enjoy the benefits of white Western culture and that much sought after white privilege, but want to flee when it comes to defending it. Sounds about right.
Nice to see the American left so supportive of the fascist, white supremacist Eastern European nations.

Anywhere white people live, Africans are demanding to live 😄

Last edited:

America doesn't seem quite so RAY-SUS in comparison, eh? Wait... of course we are. Everybody's racist everywhere in all times and ways. The truth is that human beings look for differences and have a natural tendency to discriminate between groups. It doesn't make them right, but it does make them human.

The irony here that you obviously miss is that this kind of treatment of black folks would be FAR, FAR, less likely to occur here in the U.S. yet you bitch and whine about how badly blacks are treated here. Just a bit of advice... stay the hell away from Asia if you don't want to be singled out for your skin color.

Everybody's racist everywhere in all times and ways
Except they're not. He's just, once again, looking for special breaks for the black race.

Turns out there are several thousand black citizens living in that country, and many more "immigrants" and students.

It's really not clear who's trying to leave or the reasons they might be having trouble. I'm sure most of the country would be very happy to see them go

Okay. It turns out Ukraine isn't preventing them from leaving. Poland doesn't want them. They are not Poland's problem.

Put them on a plane and send them back to their own black lands

They won’t let Africans in. Blacks without European passports cannot cross the border (...). They’re pushing us back just because we’re Black!” said the Nigerian student, who gave only his first name, Michael. “We’re all human,” he added. “They should not discriminate against us because of the colour of our skin.”

So if I point out a fact, I'm a White Supremacist? Um...no.

What does taz stand for?
Be proud. Own it.

Taz is your old screen name as if you didn't already know. I'm surprised the mods haven't already booted you again.

I posted this because I knew the forum racist would jump all over it and claim it was nothing.
And now that you have...
How does it make you feel that your kind (generally, not specifically) are shunned, and castigated globally...

Whom is the "outlier" you.... Or the rest of the planet...

Let us let the "Mob", and therefore "realiity" render its "justice"...

Forum List

Back