Putin Killing Ukranians...but somehow President Biden is to Blame? Why?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Doesn't make much sense...

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?

Putin wouldn't have attacked if Trump was still in office. Putin attacked when weak corrupt Obama was in office, and Putin attacked when weak corrupt Biden was in office.

Bullies like PUtin behave better when they fear getting Thumped back...and Trump was seen as someone who would Thump him.

Putin wouldn't have attacked if Trump was still in office. Putin attacked when weak corrupt Obama was in office, and Putin attacked when weak corrupt Biden was in office.

Bullies like PUtin behave better when they fear getting Thumped back...and Trump was seen as someone who would Thump him.

Really? And what did Trump do to "thump back"?

Nothing. The reality is the US doesn't give a shit about the Ukraine. Not Trump, not Obama, not Biden.

They only care about oil and money.

Can someone explain why President Biden is getting blamed for this other than "I hate Joe"?

He let the problem turn into a raging forest fire and will now demand that WE SACRIFICE for Ukrainian "democracy".

Really? And what did Trump do to "thump back"?

Nothing. The reality is the US doesn't give a shit about the Ukraine. Not Trump, not Obama, not Biden.

They only care about oil and money.
Trump administration made sure that Putin knew he would get his ass kicked if he tried this shit under Trump---hence why PUtin, and FAT KIM of NK, and others behaved under Trump.

Proof is in the putting hun. They didn't act up under Trump--not for very long anyways.

What do you imagine (and I stress the word "imagine") that you'll be asked to sacrifice?

It's already been explained by the administration of YOUR MAN

--higher gas prices (!!!!)
--which means higher prices for EVERYTHING (!!!)
--stock market crash
--Cyberattacks

I hope you realize that Biden is an avatar for Trump, right? He is everything YOU SAID Trump would be.

It's already been explained by the administration of YOUR MAN

--higher gas prices (!!!!)
--which means higher prices for EVERYTHING (!!!)
--stock market crash
--Cyberattacks

I hope you realize that Biden is an avatar for Trump, right? He is everything YOU SAID Trump would be.

Translation: Nothing is being demanded of you.

Cyberattacks?

Riiight. You idiots were screaming President Trump was going to start WW3. He was “praising dictators”.

Yet no one dared to cross him.

Biden blurted out the US would not send troops in. He took that off the table in a blundered press conference. He could had at least negotiated something for that. But he’s a stuttering dotard.

Facts are stubborn things.
E5F86F38-19FD-4EFD-B3D0-70306EBB8C4E.jpeg

Wrong again. Embarrassed yet? You should be.

And I would ask this bubblehead: What values??

Riots, looting, shooting in our cities?
Letting felons out of jail no bond?
Letting criminals, fentanyl and God knows what else pour over our borders unchecked?
Keeping kids locked down in masks for TWO YEARS?

WHAT values, Jen?

corny....are you getting that you torched your credibility completely yet? By you, I mean Democrats. Now you're gonna try to shame us into falling in line. Oh. You torched that too. What are you gonna do, call us racists??? hahahahaha

It is not all Old man Joes fault because the Clinton's were involved again. Bill convinced Ukraine to give up their nukes for OUR PROTECTION and Hilda did her Russia rest button that didn't work at all. Democraps are pretty stupid.

Biden words are the reason why many look at him as part of the reason why the Ukraine is on fire!

You shouldn’t support a war loving freak like Biden because truthfully he ain’t any better than Trump or Putin except Putin will do what he tell you what he will do!

Americans getting killed by Illlegals and Fentalyn every day. Biden's response?

More Illegals! More Fentalyn!!

Forum List

Back