Is Anyone On the Right Ever Going to Condemn Putin for Killing Ukranians?

Putin only started the war after the Fucktard got into office, and he made a complete fool of your Idiot-in-Chief....

Are any of Biden's sycophants going to go over and try to whip Putin's ass in order to defend the Dumbass's honor????

Still waiting for someone on the right to condemn Putin for killing Ukrainians.

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

But...Joe...But...stolen election....But....but...but...

The days of your ilk forcing us to "condemn" things is OVER.

You torched everything. All your credibility. We believe none of it.

That must be scary for you, huh?

Clearly Ukraine was not a threat to the Russians. The attack is vicious, unprovoked and cold blooded. I condemn it and so should you.

1645689129392.png

Time for you to enlist so Biden has the troops to send in mass.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why do we have to “condemn” it?

Separatists have been fighting Ukrainian forces for years there.

All this because someone drew some lines on a map putting a bunch of Russians in Ukraine.

We don’t need to be on any side. Not our war.

Look at the games liberals are still playing. "CONDEMN this, minions!! CONDEMN it I say!"

Like the children in the marketplace in Matthew: "We played the flute for you and you did not dance, we sang a dirge and you did not mourn."

1) Russia and Ukraine are almost the same people. Ukrainians will have Rights and Freedoms as citizens of Ukraine or Russia.

2) Taiwanese people will have Rights and Freedoms as citizens of Taiwan or China.

3) If Conservatives and Independents will make enemies in Russia and China then all Western People will be subjugated under Progressive Totalitarianism.

I hereby condemn thee, Putin.

Hey you never know, Putin might be a lurker here. :dunno:

The days of your ilk forcing us to "condemn" things is OVER.

You torched everything. All your credibility. We believe none of it.

That must be scary for you, huh?
No...it's quite joyous to be honest. Just when you thought Trump supporters have hit rock bottom...you guys start digging all over again.

You sound like a lunatic.

Look at the games liberals are still playing. "CONDEMN this, minions!! CONDEMN it I say!"

Like the children in the marketplace in Matthew: "We played the flute for you and you did not dance, we sang a dirge and you did not mourn."

Putin is killing innocent people....

And you can't say a bad word about him.

Tells us all we need to know about your bullshit religious beliefs.

Who on the right says he did the correct thing? Who on the LEFT condemned him for taking territory when the DEMS were in power?

I condemn you supporting Joe words while you protested the War in Iraq.

Funny all of a sudden you love war and believe we as a society should sacrifice our men and women to defend a country that has no treaty with NATO nor has the U.N. offered to send Peace Keepers in!

So when you condemn Biden words and actions is when I will admit Putin is a moronic piece of shit like Trump and Biden but of course you agree with Biden, so you will never condemn Biden!

Putin is killing innocent people....

And you can't say a bad word about him.

Tells us all we need to know about your bullshit religious beliefs.

And Joey Xi's weakness was Putin's impetus for doing so. Xi Jinping may do the same to Tiawan in the coming weeks and Joey Xi again will do squat? Maybe he'll have a tantrum. That's about it and more people will die.

I condemn you supporting Joe words while you protested the War in Iraq.
Such as?
Funny all of a sudden you love war and believe we as a society should sacrifice our men and women to defend a country that has no treaty with NATO nor has the U.N. offered to send Peace Keepers in!
Categorically false. I do not support sending Americans into Ukraine.
So when you condemn Biden words and actions is when I will admit Putin is a moronic piece of shit like Trump and Biden but of course you agree with Biden, so you will never condemn Biden!
Again, what words are you talking about?

Forum List

Back