Putin Is Obliterating Biden's Political Standing

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Not that Biden has much political standing in America, as his train wreck presidency has given him a dismal 33% approval rate. And his deployment of US troops to Europe is getting even worse numbers than that (26%). If we see US troops fighting and getting killed, I could see Biden's numbers dropping to single digits of less than 10%.

I wonder if this is Putin's game plan. Manipulate the weak-minded Biden to act, in such a way that would bring about Russian responses to Bidens' actions. And what might these responses entail? Already some people are forecasting $8/gallon gas prices, among other repercussions painful to the American people.

Is Putin trying to help Trump for 2024 ? One thing is for sure - Biden is looking really BAD in all of this, and it's going to get worse.

Not that Biden has much political standing in America, as his train wreck presidency has given him a dismal 33% approval rate. And his deployment of US troops to Europe is getting even worse numbers than that (26%). If we see US troops fighting and getting killed, I could see Biden's numbers dropping to single digits of less than 10%.

I wonder if this is Putin's game plan. Manipulate the weak-minded Biden to act, in such a way that would bring about Russian responses to Bidens' actions. And what might these responses entail? Already some people are forecasting $8/gallon gas prices, among other repercussions painful to the American people.

Is Putin trying to help Trump for 2024 ? One thing is for sure - Biden is looking really BAD in all of this, and it's going to get worse.
Why would Putin help Trump? Trump had more sanctions on Putin and Joe lifted the most important, the gas pipeline to Germany.

Putin simply realizes that we have a weak, brain-damaged ”president,” and bullies attack when they sniff weakness. With Biden, it’s not even a sniff.
Not to mention Putin has read the pulse of America the past 10 years.
America's resolve has never been weaker. Ever.
Patriotism has never been lower. Ever.
Probably MOST of American youth are more critical of their country than positive.

Can you imagine trying to get today's gender confused, pillow boys to fight????
Seriously.
There has never been a better time for our enemies to test our resolve. European governments don't have a real military, if they put all of them together they couldn't win a soccer match. They have been 100% totally dependent on America to provide world security.

Last edited:

Putin's game plan?
How about donate $millions to the Biden crime family, and then collect on it?

I have faith in the dems...they will continue to rig the polls to keep Biden up a bit.

Not to mention Putin has read the pulse of America the past 10 years.
America's resolve has never been weaker. Never.
Patriotism has never been lower. Never.
Probably MOST of American youth are more critical of their country than positive.

Can you imagine trying to get today's gender confused, pillow boys to fight????
Seriously.
There has never been a better time for our enemies to test our resolve. European governments don't have a real military, if they put all of them together they couldn't win a soccer match. They have been 100% totally dependent on America to provide world security.
Agree. Democrats have done irreparable damage by trying to position America as a horrible, racist country, when in truth people come here from all over the world because of the opportunities we afford that they cannot get otherwise.

You might be happier in Russia.

Forum List

Back