Putin Is Obliterating Biden's Political Standing

You know they'll make excuses for him like they have over this past year, and then of course try to blame anybody but him.

The only reason he got 81 million votes is because of mail-in voting. I hope America sees what a disaster that was and rejects it in the future.
That’s why they’re pushing so hard for another mail-in ballot scheme. It’s the only way they can harvest enough ballots, going door to door in poor, dense urban areas, showing people too dumb to vote on their own which box to check.

Yup….I’m starting to see it already. Just yesterday they blamed the inflated gas prices on the Russian invasion. They are betting that Americans are too stupid to remember that gas had already increased by 50%, and they might win that bet.
They’re going to get destroyed this November either way, the question is by how much. They are now pretending as if they care about Ukraine’s borders, while completely ignoring our own.

Dementia can't do completely nothing. He's going to place sanctions on the country that's now supplying Europe and the US with oil. You know what that means, huge spikes in oil prices costing Americans hundreds of billions; not only in gasoline, but in increased transportation costs of all the goods we purchase because diesel fuel will be much more expensive.

More inflation, less money circulating in the country, the Democrats are doomed come election time.
Will the damage they have done by then by beyond repair? That’s my fear.

They’re going to get destroyed this November either way, the question is by how much. They are now pretending as if they care about Ukraine’s borders, while completely ignoring our own.
It’s their slogan: American Last.

This actually makes me mad. But we are stuck with the problem for 3 mire years.

And another Russian troll outs himself.

Biden isn't looking bad, but YOU are.
Lol, Ukraine is getting bombed as we speak and Biden puts the sanctions back on Russia he took away. Lol, he did away with Trump's policies and now he is having to go back to them. He really looks bad. He is going to prove what a great president Trump was.

Why would Putin help Trump? Trump had more sanctions on Putin and Joe lifted the most important, the gas pipeline to Germany.

Putin would have nothing on the US if we were to restore being energy independent again, but you know how leftists are, screw the American worker as long as they think man controls the climate of the earth.

Yeah, it really looks like he's backing down. Trump said it best last night when being interviewed by Laura: This would have never happened under my watch. This action was because of the way Biden Fd up the Afghanistan war and Putin sees Dementia as an easy target.
Trump courts Putin because he wants hotels in Moscow. Obama and Bush were right about Putin. They wouldn't sell out US values for a business opportunity. Trump is an ass. Do you actually think that France and the UK back Putin's aggression?

Yeah, but we can reduce some of the damage next year after taking over Congress.
Absolutely. Once we take Congress, we can effectively neutralize him. And depending on how bad he is a year from now, and by what margin we win the Senate, we have grounds for impeachment.

That means the Affirmative Action pick ascends, but with control of Congress, we can hold her at bay as well until she does something treasonous, which would probably be a matter of months.

Trump courts Putin because he wants hotels in Moscow. Obama and Bush were right about Putin. They wouldn't sell out US values for a business opportunity. Trump is an ass. Do you actually think that France and the UK back Putin's aggression?

So what are they going to do about it? Nothing. Think Germany will have anything to say about it now that Dementia closed down our pipeline and opened up Russia to theirs?

Absolutely. Once we take Congress, we can effectively neutralize him. And depending on how bad he is a year from now, and by what margin we win the Senate, we have grounds for impeachment.

That means the Affirmative Action pick ascends, but with control of Congress, we can hold her at bay as well until she does something treasonous, which would probably be a matter of months.

I don't know if we will have a strong enough Senate to throw him and Whorris out unless the commies side with us and want to get rid of them as well. Impeachment itself is a no brainer. We owe these bastards at least two of those.

I don't know if we will have a strong enough Senate to throw him and Whorris out unless the commies side with us and want to get rid of them as well. Impeachment itself is a no brainer. We owe these bastards at least two of those.
Yes, he is in violation of his oath to protect us from enemies, foreign and domestic.

Impeachment 1: Importing illegals during a pandemic, many with COVID, and secretly flying them throughout the country under cover of night

Impeachment 2: Providing $85 billion in military aid to Islamic terrorists

Putin's game plan?
How about donate $millions to the Biden crime family, and then collect on it?
Biden's are in politics to grab big buck$$$$$$ any way and anywhere they can, and they dont care how or where they do it. Don't see Putin involved there though.

Forum List

Back