Putin Is Obliterating Biden's Political Standing

Not that Biden has much political standing in America, as his train wreck presidency has given him a dismal 33% approval rate. And his deployment of US troops to Europe is getting even worse numbers than that (26%). If we see US troops fighting and getting killed, I could see Biden's numbers dropping to single digits of less than 10%.

I wonder if this is Putin's game plan. Manipulate the weak-minded Biden to act, in such a way that would bring about Russian responses to Bidens' actions. And what might these responses entail? Already some people are forecasting $8/gallon gas prices, among other repercussions painful to the American people.

Is Putin trying to help Trump for 2024 ? One thing is for sure - Biden is looking really BAD in all of this, and it's going to get worse.

And another Russian troll outs himself.

Biden isn't looking bad, but YOU are.

81 million votes for this leadership.

Those who actually voted for Biden….wear it proudly for the rest of your lives.

They most certainly can. You, on the other hand, will bear the orange stain of the hate mongering conman you voted for, for the rest of your life.

The fact that you're still defending him, shows how utterly brainwashed you truly are.

Wait and see. Putin is a pariah in the international community now. It's just you and Trump. Aren't you proud of yourself.
Look at what you IDIOTS did! You elected such a weakling as President that our enemies have been emboldened. And somehow in your twisted mind you are blaming Trump voters!

It’s bad enough that you fools voted for a demented man who is weakening America, and strengthening her enemies, but you’re so brainwashed that you STILL can’t see the damage you’ve done, and are back to blaming Trump voters.

Like his former America hating boss Hussein Obama, who is probably running the Biden presidency from behind the scenes anyhow, there is not a single thing that Biden has touched or done that hasn’t turned to shit.
I DO think Onama is behind all this.

Putin will back down. International opinion is against him... Except for the Trumpies.

Yeah, it really looks like he's backing down. Trump said it best last night when being interviewed by Laura: This would have never happened under my watch. This action was because of the way Biden Fd up the Afghanistan war and Putin sees Dementia as an easy target.

Yeah, it really looks like he's backing down. Trump said it best last night when being interviewed by Laura: This would have never happened under my watch. This action was because of the way Biden Fd up the Afghanistan war and Putin sees Dementia as an easy target.
Don't forget that the Moscow mayor's wife wired $millions to the Biden crime family.
Now Putin is collecting on his investment.

Absolutely. And get ready for a 1000- point drop on the market today. On top of the soaring prices f gas and groceries, now responsible, middle class retirees who saved for their old age are watching their investments disappear as well.

The only one I know who is happy is a low-income young woman I know who is waiting for her $13,000 government child support check, due any day, for the three kids she has and can’t afford.

i still don’t get it. Putin is attacking Ukraine because he knows Biden is weak. How is that supporting Putin?

You leftists have done indeterminable damage.
Because the Left wants to create a scapegoat to blame all of Biden‘s failures on. “Oh it’s because of Ukraine!“ They will squeal. They cant blame Trump, even though he hasn’t been president for over a year and they are still obsessively talking about him. So now everything, from supply shortages, to inflation, to oil prices will be blamed on Putin and Ukraine.

81 million votes for this leadership.

Those who actually voted for Biden….wear it proudly for the rest of your lives.

You know they'll make excuses for him like they have over this past year, and then of course try to blame anybody but him.

The only reason he got 81 million votes is because of mail-in voting. I hope America sees what a disaster that was and rejects it in the future.

Because the Left wants to create a scapegoat to blame all of Biden‘s failures on. “Oh it’s because of Ukraine!“ They will squeal. They cant blame Trump, even though he hasn’t been president for over a year and they are still obsessively talking about him. So now everything, from supply shortages, to inflation, to oil prices will be blamed on Putin and Ukraine.
Yup….I’m starting to see it already. Just yesterday they blamed the inflated gas prices on the Russian invasion. They are betting that Americans are too stupid to remember that gas had already increased by 50%, and they might win that bet.

Dementia can't do completely nothing. He's going to place sanctions on the country that's now supplying Europe and the US with oil. You know what that means, huge spikes in oil prices costing Americans hundreds of billions; not only in gasoline, but in increased transportation costs of all the goods we purchase because diesel fuel will be much more expensive.

More inflation, less money circulating in the country, the Democrats are doomed come election time.

Forum List

Back