Tensions in White House Flare Over Concerns About Biden’s Physical Health

There it is.

I knew it was fake news.

It is clear that Biden is in perfect mental and physical health. Just look at video of him from a few years back. He might actually be in BETTER mental and physical condition than he was as VEEP.
You got nothing. Try GatewayPundit.

I'm wondering if he/they are going to use Hunter's woes as the off ramp.

Problem is then, they are stuck with Kamala. And my schnauzer can beat her in the General election.
Not if the Democrats are the ones counting the votes. Remember that it isn't the most popular or the leader in the polls who determines who wins. It is the votes. And if they manage to manipulate the vote so that it can't be verified again. . .

And do we really want the first American woman President to be Kamala Harris?

Not if the Democrats are the ones counting the votes. Remember that it isn't the most popular or the leader in the polls who determines who wins. It is the votes. And if they manage to manipulate the vote so that it can't be verified again. . .
And do we really want the first American woman President to be Kamala Harris?

Nah. Very few Democrats like her either. Even MSNBC would not be able to ignore the volume of fraud required to put her in the Office.

Nah. Very few Democrats like her either. Even MSNBC would not be able to ignore the volume of fraud required to put her in the Office.
It doesn't require any fraud necessarily to put her into the Office. If Biden does not or complete his term of office, she is automatically sworn in as President of the United States if for only a few days or weeks.

Joe Biden's physical and mental decline over the last several years has been steep and impossible to ignore. If he's not producing an endless stream of embarrassing moments while giving public speeches, he's tripping and falling at such a high rate that his handlers have forced him to start using the short stairs on Air Force One.

What are they even talking about? Biden is in PERFECT mental and physical health. He is fine to run in 2024!

The bag of cocaine found in the White House was Biden's last hope.

lol

It doesn't require any fraud necessarily to put her into the Office. If Biden does not or complete his term of office, she is automatically sworn in as President of the United States if for only a few days or weeks.
Does it really make any difference? The same people that are making the decisions today, would be pulling her strings

let's all wish the very best mental and physical health to President Biden.
IS THERE ONE SENSIBLE REASON FOR THAT ?
I assume that Democratic leaders are making plans in case he deteriorates badly during the next 11 months.
Next 11 days should be their worry .
Not so much his health which doesn't exist , but his continued usefulness in playing the simple fool .

It's not, at all, comical that Biden and Trump are the best we can do. :(
Trump is an all American .. arrogant, load mouthed and stunningly perceptive .. Biden is sold to the highest bidder, simpy and dull witted . Okay fine, let’s disagree.. 🙂

Forum List

Back