Putin goes full jingoistic

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
The Putin declaration recognizing the separatist independence of eastern Ukraine regions is a very bold and dangerous risky move. We may now see Russia doing what has been predicted. Invasion is likelier now than ever before.

The Putin declaration recognizing the separatist independence of eastern Ukraine regions is a very bold and dangerous risky move.
Is it as risky as the separation of Kosovo from Serbia without any referendum and the recognition of this crime by the "progressive international community"?
When ukrainian bandits have been shelling towns and villages of Donbass with artillery for years, did it bother you?

Is it as risky as the separation of Kosovo from Serbia without any referendum and the recognition of this crime by the "progressive international community"?
When ukrainian bandits have been shelling towns and villages of Donbass with artillery for years, did it bother you?

The shelling went unreported in U.S. media.
So by their standards, it didn't happen.

• Banned
This risk appears to be of a different order of magnitude. What did or didn’t bother me relative to other incidents is of absolutely no importance to the present situation.

The way I see it is this: “We” will react in some manner. Economic sanctions is clearly up first. Apparently, that amounts to nothing that will deter Putin. Beyond that, I think it boils down to the big question: do we resort to military force or do we refrain?

Then it gets even thornier:

if we don’t use force, we get perceived as being “weak” which might invite further aggressions. Like China choosing this moment in time to seize Taiwan? or

If we use force, we may be perceived as being distracted and as having our hands full which might lead to the conclusion that THIS is the right time to make a move. Like China choosing this moment in time to seize Taiwan?

Tough times ahead for Brandon, no matter how he is told to proceed by his handlers.

The Putin declaration recognizing the separatist independence of eastern Ukraine regions is a very bold and dangerous risky move. We may now see Russia doing what has been predicted. Invasion is likelier now than ever before.

It only took a year under the Biden regime to get here.

This risk appears to be of a different order of magnitude. What did or didn’t bother me relative to other incidents is of absolutely no importance to the present situation.

The way I see it is this: “We” will react in some manner. Economic sanctions is clearly up first. Apparently, that amounts to nothing that will deter Putin. Beyond that, I think it boils down to the big question: do we resort to military force or do we refrain?

if we don’t use force, we get perceived as being “weak” which might invite further aggressions. Like China choosing this moment in time to seize Taiwan? or

If we use force, we may be perceived as being distracted and as having our hands full which might lead to the conclusion that THIS is the right time to make a move. Like China choosing this moment in time to seize Taiwan?

Tough times ahead for Brandon, no matter how he is told to proceed by his handlers.

Let's go Brandon!

We have the wrong damned Commander in Chief to be exercising any US military muscle. None of our adversaries fear him nor do they respect him. Joe Biden and his administration are a bunch of fuckin' Stay-Puft marshmallow people.

1645477182528.png

He just made the politicians in the west look like complete amateurs.

And he doesn't care about sanctions.

Most of the world's superpowers want to move away from the failing dollar anyway. Central bankers have destroyed its worth systematically over time. It's a liability to them.

Why what? Why does it boil down to either using force or not?

Because that’s the way it works. We won’t do a damn thing with any prospect of working is one possibility. Or we will conclude that that former option is inevitably going to lead to a much worse outcome and therefore decide to do something.

I can’t stand Biden. I really see him as an incompetent asshole at best. Nonetheless:

if any one of us had the job of giving him some sound advice: what advice would you offer to the President at this juncture?

Putin knows this!
That's why he's now serious.
Biden has nothing to do with it. Biden or Trump, but for the first time in history, Russia has a force that, albeit temporarily (for 10 years), makes it the strongest in the world.
I'm talking about hypersonic missiles. Now all US aircraft carriers are useless, expensive junk that is guaranteed to be destroyed in the event of war. Poseidon nuclear missiles are guaranteed to destroy the entire east coast of the United States, and even if the United States launches the first nuclear strike, the Russian retaliatory missiles will arrive before the American ones reach their goal... But Russia does not want war, it does not need it. And therefore, it does not need a growing threat from NATO on its borders, especially after the United States declared Russia an enemy. And the entire аmerican foreign policy of the United States for 30 years is saturated with war and constant aggression. How can I be trusted ?

I noticed some foreign superpowers are starting to move satellites around up there. (using private contractors, no less)

In the interest of clarity, perhaps search the board for keywords international financial clearing.

Forum List

Back