Putin to recognize HIS occupation of Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

with other words Putin to recognize HIS occupation of Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine.​

what our next step , should be?
I think we´d recognize independence of Chechnya , Sakha, Tatarstan etc.

1645474889921.png

Last edited:

with other words Putin to recognize HIS occupation of Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine.​

whats our next step , should be?
I think we´d recognize independence of Chechnya , Sakha, Tatarstan etc.

View attachment 604523

Sooner or later the Chinese are going to annex Siberia using the excuse - that they need to protect Chinese citizens. Xi already took control of Central Asia and all Putin could do was accept it. Karma promises to make Putin her bitch.

Hey Lintwin?

Do you plan on fleeing to Poland?

The Poles will beat the shit out of you near daily! And when not, they'll be throwing shit at you!!
You better plan on reaching the U.S.-Mexico border.
I'm just looking out for you.

Hey Lintwin?

Do you plan on fleeing to Poland?

The Poles will beat the shit out of you near daily! And when not, they'll be throwing shit at you!!
You better plan on reaching the U.S.-Mexico border.
I'm just looking out for you.

A lousy joke. Usually there is a grain of truth in every joke, thereby making it funny. You should work on it.

Sooner or later the Chinese are going to annex Siberia using the excuse - that they need to protect Chinese citizens. Xi already took control of Central Asia and all Putin could do was accept it. Karma promises to make Putin her bitch.

hans wants back.png

The Chinese have made it clear that Siberia historically belongs to them. Putin is a joke and his every attempt to save his dwindling popularity will ultimately fail:

"In China, both treaties (with Russia - added for clarity) are viewed as unequal, drawn up in a time of China’s weakness."

Siberia has much oil and natural gas. Russia will fight to keep that.

do you know that your fat boyfriend died from HIV today ?

View attachment 604568
I'm 1000% hetrosexual. In case your IQ doesn't rise above 30, that means that I prefer women. You're disappointed, I know, but life is difficult for the mentally unable. Sorry to break it to you. I thought you knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back