Russian General Admits Ukraine Just a 'Stepping Stone' to Invade Europe

I am sure that the Federation has determined how to achieve a new post Cold War victory in different and fresh ways and it was most motivated by the financial rapes it suffered in the nineties when communism imploded. And it has never forgiven the US for the part it played in turning the Federation into a lawless jungle for a good few years .
Now with BRICS , the future is unveiled and the Federation has understood the importance of defeating NATO and getting everything they believe that they rightly should get when the Ukraine conflict is decided .
And so far that strategy appears to be totally on track with the UAF near to collapse and NATO unable to do anything but keep the war going without any clear idea of a detailed end position . Imho .
No. They are f#cked the way they have always been f#ck with their feelings of self entitlement to control other peoples, other countries to get control of what they want, right or wrong. They are and will be stymied again. Funny thing is, I doubt it is the Russian people but just the former communist hardliners of the past that were at the top and used their power to stay at the top, with an eye for continuing the same goals the brought them low, the last time. Some Bolshevik bastards never learn. Just to damned dumb and set in their ways, I guess.

A poor excuse by you.
Not an excuse. Just my evaluation and opinion based on studying the bastards from 20 years. I wish those people all the best in their own country, but not in anybody else's country.

Not an excuse. Just my evaluation and opinion based on studying the bastards from 20 years. I wish those people all the best in their own country, but not in anybody else's country.
We occupied Afghanistan and Iraq for many years. Our country is not squeaky clean.

We occupied Afghanistan and Iraq for many years. Our country is not squeaky clean.
You got your Russian ass kicked out of Afghanistan. The US went into Afghanistan on a mission to catch a killer asshole and when it didn't work out, allowed mission creep to keep us there, which is never a good idea. We should not have gone into Iraq for that dumb Son-Ova-Bush, but got carried away, wiping out all internal apparatus of government control, authority or even it's ability to defend itself, and like Dickhead Cheney and Rummy said, "if you break it, you buy it" (the assholes).

You got your Russian ass kicked out of Afghanistan. The US went into Afghanistan on a mission to catch a killer asshole and when it didn't work out, allowed mission creep to keep us there, which is never a good idea. We should not have gone into Iraq for that dumb Son-Ova-Bush, but got carried away, wiping out all internal apparatus of government control, authority or even it's ability to defend itself, and like Dickhead Cheney and Rummy said, "if you break it, you buy it" (the assholes).
The fact is we should not bad mouth another country when we have not been a pillar of virtue. I condemned Bush for invading Iraq.

The fact is we should not bad mouth another country when we have not been a pillar of virtue. I condemned Bush for invading Iraq.
Why not. It has been done since time began and is pretty standard.
Everybody with a clue condemns Bush for invading iraq, except Cheney and Rumsfeld, and we all know them as total assholes, all three of them.

We have always been at war with Eastasia!
F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Why not. It has been done since time began and is pretty standard.
Everybody with a clue condemns Bush for invading iraq, except Cheney and Rumsfeld, and we all know them as total assholes, all three of them.
I'm anti-war and reject our involvement in Ukraine. Sending them taxpayer money and military equipment is rejected by many peace loving Americans.

I'm anti-war and reject our involvement in Ukraine. Sending them taxpayer money and military equipment is rejected by many peace loving Americans.
Bullshit. The US is doing for Ukraine what it did for the UK and Russia and China in WWII and for the same reasons. No one who is truly anti war would turn a blind eye to the naked imperialist aggression of Russia in Ukraine.

I am against our troops being on the ground there, but support giving them the means to defend themselves against your favored attacker. I think most American support it also, as does NATO and the European Union. You will just have to live with it, even if Putin gets his ass kicked by the people of the country he wishes to take over, just as the Russians were kicked out of Afghanistan and the world cheered.

I am against our troops being on the ground there, but support giving them the means to defend themselves against your favored attacker. I think most American support it also, as does NATO and the European Union. You will just have to live with it, even if Putin gets his ass kicked by the people of the country he wishes to take over, just as the Russians were kicked out of Afghanistan and the world cheered.
You are in the minority.

You are in the minority.
No, you are in the minority. The majority of House Republicans support aid to Ukraine.

Majority of Republicans vote down Greene, Gaetz Ukraine bills​

No, you are in the minority. The majority of House Republicans support aid to Ukraine.

Majority of Republicans vote down Greene, Gaetz Ukraine bills​

There are too many warmongers in the Republican party. Most peace loving Americans reject this war.

Forum List

Back