Putin Declines Invitation to U.S. Inauguration Amid CIA Claims of Election Hacking

oh----they don't? so queen Elizabeth will not be there either? I wonder if I can get in

fake news...Americans don't invite Russian dictators to the presidential ingratiation ..get real

"Americans don't invite Russian dictators to the presidential ingratiation"....Get real:thup:
There is it again, the myth of the good America rightfully bombing the world. Ludicrous! Delusional! Get bombed and figure out if it feels like freedom! Waiting for your experience report.

right captain bligh-----resort to your religion -----LIBEL. Libel has galvanized every lynching and genocide in the history of mankind (since the garden of eden and the apple)
Your true leaders are Hegel and Machiavelli.

still working to establish for yourself a state of non compos mentis, capt bligh?

I am telling you all. You better sign up for Russian language classes now will the cost is affordable. Stump is going to let Putee lead him around by the nose, like a little puppy. First, Stump will get rid of Putee's sanctions and then he will invite him into the rest of Crimea and eastern Europe. Just watch....

I am telling you all. You better sign up for Russian language classes now will the cost is affordable. Stump is going to let Putee lead him around by the nose, like a little puppy. First, Stump will get rid of Putee's sanctions and then he will invite him into the rest of Crimea and eastern Europe. Just watch....

How ridiculous!
Most Russians are good educated, they speak English.
Putin speaks English fairly well, and he speaks German, too.
I hope that Putin and Trump will be good friends, they can communicate without a translator, because Putin speaks English.

And due to Trump the English language will be preserved in the USA, because Trump will reduce the Mexican population and force all Migrants to learn English.

Europe will profit from the friendship with Russia, too.

Who will lose from good relations with Russia?

Well, some financial oligarchs with a global agenda, who were dreaming about a world without boarders, with exchangeable slavish work force and without national identities.

"Good educated"....try again Comrade...

If you are referring to English Grammar, then "well educated" is the correct expression. But English is not my native language, and everybody can understand what I mean.

I can speak 6 European languages. How many languages do you speak?

Putin is a Russian imperialist who hates America and punks Trump.
It's crazy stuff. Republicans spent years demanding a missile shield against Russia in Europe and calling Democrats traitors over it. They ran for years on Russia being the greatest threat to world stability and our nation and called Democrats naive idiots about it. They know that Putin is a dictator who jails and assassinates political opponents and warned against someone like him coming into power here.... but now they love him and want a ruler like him here in the U.S. Unbelievable.
The people elected TRUMP, not the GOP.
A minority of the people. The majority don't want him.

"Good educated"....try again Comrade...

If you are referring to English Grammar, then "well educated" is the correct expression. But English is not my native language, and everybody can understand what I mean.

I can speak 6 European languages. How many languages do you speak?
How well do you write them is the point.

Quam ad rem tu circumda eas gutturi tuo.

Πόσο καλά μπορείτε να γράψετε είναι το σημείο.

Comment bien vous les écrivez est le point.

It's crazy stuff. Republicans spent years demanding a missile shield against Russia in Europe and calling Democrats traitors over it. They ran for years on Russia being the greatest threat to world stability and our nation and called Democrats naive idiots about it. They know that Putin is a dictator who jails and assassinates political opponents and warned against someone like him coming into power here.... but now they love him and want a ruler like him here in the U.S. Unbelievable.
Trump is President-Elect. All illegal aliens and resurrected didn´t change it.

It was hacking and a hilariously blown out of proportion story about e-mails that changed it.

Anyways enjoy WW3. Isn't that what you and Lucy have been praying to your aryan Gods for?

It was hacking and a hilariously blown out of proportion story about e-mails that changed it.

Anyways enjoy WW3. Isn't that what you and Lucy have been praying to your aryan Gods for?
Please tell us how the hacking made people vote Trump. Mind hacking?

Very cute. :fu:

Very cute. :fu:
So you admit your claim is bs.

@JakeStarkey

Google Translate.

Your machine translation into French sounds bad, I do not speak Greek, but it is obvious that you used a machine translation.

What to my command of English - it is level C 1.

In German "well" and "good" is the same word: gut.

So it is understandable that I have difficulties with using "well".

Last edited:
@JakeStarkey

Google Translate.

Your machine translation into French sounds bad, I do not speak Greek, but it is obvious that you used a machine translation.

What to my command of English - it is level C 1.

In German "well" and "good" is the same word: gut.

So it is understandable that I have difficulties with using "well".
You can think what you want, of course, but this concerns itself with your use of English, which is on a machine translation level.

That's what happens after 8 years of obama. Putin looks better and better every day.

You just started likin Put in after Trump daddy gave you orders to defend him. No where else in the 8 years did you express any support for Putin...but there you go again, blaming your decisions on the black guy.

The "hacking" of electoral computing system ist he craziest CT I have ever heard.
The E-Mail story could not be neglected, because this was something huge. The MSM tried to silence it, but it was impossible to ignore this huge elephant in the room. Despite the massive bias of the controlled media, despite the enorme hate campaign against Trump, despite the massive fraud with illegal voting, Trump has won the election, and this is good so.
Just get over it, it is reality.

Anyways enjoy WW3.

Trump was elected, because Americans did not like the warmongering of Hillary, they did not want any further confrontation with Russia, speak no WWIII.

Trump is not as crazy, as Killary and her supporters, that is another reason why Trump was elected. Now the old warmongers do not have as much chances to start WWIII, as they would have had with Killary.

,You can think what you want, of course, but this concerns itself with your use of English, which is on a machine translation level.

I have caught you with your pants down, you just pasted the results that google translator offered, and that was a bad translation. You do not speak French at all, if you had a minimal command of French, you would have corrected the machine translation.

:D

And no, I would never use a machine translation from German into English or vice versa.

My English is not perfect, but it is good enough, I have passed the Cambridge Exam (Certificate in Advanced English), so your opinion is not as important, as you believe.

:D

The "hacking" of electoral computing system ist he craziest CT I have ever heard.
The E-Mail story could not be neglected, because this was something huge. The MSM tried to silence it, but it was impossible to ignore this huge elephant in the room. Despite the massive bias of the controlled media, despite the enorme hate campaign against Trump, despite the massive fraud with illegal voting, Trump has won the election, and this is good so.
Just get over it, it is reality.

Anyways enjoy WW3.

Trump was elected, because Americans did not like the warmongering of Hillary, they did not want any further confrontation with Russia, speak no WWIII.

Trump is not as crazy, as Killary and her supporters, that is another reason why Trump was elected. Now the old warmongers do not have as much chances to start WWIII, as they would have had with Killary.
Hacking the electoral computing system? Well someone has no fucking idea what the Russian hack job is about I see.

The e-mail story was not huge. That's why it disappeared the second the election was over and you're never going to hear about it again.

And Trump is absolutely crazy. Trump called for giving nuclear weapons to multiple new countries, is threatening trade wars, and has given power back to the neo-con segement of the GOP.

You are deplorable scum, and may God have mercy on your soul for the hatred you voted for.

Forum List

Back