Justice Department Denounces Claims of Russian Disinformation as a Biden “Conspiracy Theory”

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
The media eagerly spread the claim of Russian disinformation before the presidential election. Twitter and others suppressed the story. This was done through one of the most skillful disinformation campaigns in history.

It later came out that associates of the Biden campaign (including now Secretary of State Antony Blinken) pushed a long effort to get former intelligence officials to sign a letter making the claim, knowing that an ever-accommodating media would accept the claim without question or further inquiry.

At the time, some of us wrote that the laptop was “self-authenticating” since many of the emails were confirmed by third parties and other evidence. The Justice Department last week made the same claim of “self-authentication” as well as independent confirmation by federal investigators.

In the now-debunked letter of former intelligence officials just before the election, figures such as Leon Panetta, former CIA Director in the Obama Administration, claimed that the letter had all of the markings of a Russian disinformation effort by intelligence services. (Panetta continued to make the assertion late last year in pushing what the federal government is now calling a “conspiracy theory.”).

The Washington Post’s Phillip Bump and others also continued to push the conspiracy theory. Indeed, in 2021, when media organizations were finally admitting that the laptop was authentic, Bump was still declaring that it was a “conspiracy theory.” Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Bump continued to suggest that “the laptop was seeded by Russian intelligence.

Lies !
Besides
The bidens brought a touch of class to the White House with tranny Easter egg hunts

The media eagerly spread the claim of Russian disinformation before the presidential election. Twitter and others suppressed the story. This was done through one of the most skillful disinformation campaigns in history.

It later came out that associates of the Biden campaign (including now Secretary of State Antony Blinken) pushed a long effort to get former intelligence officials to sign a letter making the claim, knowing that an ever-accommodating media would accept the claim without question or further inquiry.

At the time, some of us wrote that the laptop was “self-authenticating” since many of the emails were confirmed by third parties and other evidence. The Justice Department last week made the same claim of “self-authentication” as well as independent confirmation by federal investigators.

In the now-debunked letter of former intelligence officials just before the election, figures such as Leon Panetta, former CIA Director in the Obama Administration, claimed that the letter had all of the markings of a Russian disinformation effort by intelligence services. (Panetta continued to make the assertion late last year in pushing what the federal government is now calling a “conspiracy theory.”).

The Washington Post’s Phillip Bump and others also continued to push the conspiracy theory. Indeed, in 2021, when media organizations were finally admitting that the laptop was authentic, Bump was still declaring that it was a “conspiracy theory.” Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Bump continued to suggest that “the laptop was seeded by Russian intelligence.

Lies !
Besides
The bidens brought a touch of class to the White House with tranny Easter egg hunts
Did anyone get a picture of Joe sniffing some tranny hair, or maybe copping a feel?

I don't doubt one bit that the Russians are have a huge influence on the MAGA crowd. The so called claims are right out of the FSA field manual.

Lies !
Besides
They trace Russia to a site called DC.com or DC News? It's Russian disinformation. Then we hear those very same lies repeated here, by Trump, on Fox news, right wing radio, and by Majoridiot Taylor Green.

They trace Russia to a site called DC.com or DC News? It's Russian disinformation. Then we hear those very same lies repeated here, by Trump, on Fox news, right wing radio, and by Majoridiot Taylor Green.

Sorry to have to correct you but dc.com is dc comics. And DC News is too vague. But if you go to the Washington DC Russian Embassy site you can get the news before even Pawxsnews gets it.

Embassy of the Russian Federation in the USA

Sorry to have to correct you but dc.com is dc comics. And DC News is too vague. But if you go to the Washington DC Russian Embassy site you can get the news before even Pawxsnews gets it.

Embassy of the Russian Federation in the USA

Oh I forgot. This is their name on Truth Social. I don't go on that site so I'll have to take the reporters word for it.

The report found a web of 35 accounts linked to suspected Russian information operators spreading lies about rigged elections, the Ukraine war and political issues.

They are free to do it on Truth Social. But this is where you and Majorie Taylor Green are getting your misinformation and Russian manipulation and propoganda comradeski

Oh I forgot. This is their name on Truth Social. I don't go on that site so I'll have to take the reporters word for it.

The report found a web of 35 accounts linked to suspected Russian information operators spreading lies about rigged elections, the Ukraine war and political issues.

They are free to do it on Truth Social. But this is where you and Majorie Taylor Green are getting your misinformation and Russian manipulation and propoganda comradeski

Wow, talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

I gave you an out,. You didn't take it. As for whom feeds you, the Ultra Right Wing Media which gets most of it's information from either tRump (the t is silent) or from the FRU.

I can't believe they can't see it. It's why I call them modern day not sees.

Trump campaign deletes video mentioning 'unified Reich'​

I can't believe they can't see it. It's why I call them modern day not sees.

Trump campaign deletes video mentioning 'unified Reich'​

Your earlier post was more than a little confusing.

As for why they can't see it, tRump (the t is silent) used the playbook by Mussolini whom Hitler also read. But see this, it took a World War with hundreds of Millions of dead to get them out of control. tRump has already sown quite a bit from that playbook but the only thing that stops him, in the long run, is we have a Constitution that won't allow it and a US Military what will not follow. Both Germany and Italy didn't have those two things. Even with those safeguards, there has been a tremendous amount of damage to America done and it's going to take at least a decade to fix the damage.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Your earlier post was more than a little confusing.

As for why they can't see it, tRump (the t is silent) used the playbook by Mussolini whom Hitler also read. But see this, it took a World War with hundreds of Millions of dead to get them out of control. tRump has already sown quite a bit from that playbook but the only thing that stops him, in the long run, is we have a Constitution that won't allow it and a US Military what will not follow. Both Germany and Italy didn't have those two things. Even with those safeguards, there has been a tremendous amount of d
amage to America done and it's going to take at least a decade to fix the damage.
It's our fault. If Trump wins, that's who America is. And we're ugly. I remember feeling this way during Bush. It was a horrible 8 years. At least Trump can only serve 4 more years and he probably won't make it that long. It's sad the American people don't appeciate Biden like they should. He's done a lot behind the scenes. Worked well with Republicans. Stock market, unemployment all good, no recession. Inflation is killing him.

At least there are checks and balances.

We did suggest maybe

Sonia Sotomayor Should Retire Now​

It's crazy how many not sees I run into. But you don't speak up to not sees. They aren't going to hear what you have to say. I guess the country is doomed. Lawlessness will rule us for the next 4 years. Wow! WOW

Forum List

Back