Putin Declines Invitation to U.S. Inauguration Amid CIA Claims of Election Hacking

Sweetness 'n Light is a fake propaganda far right blog. Use seem real evidence, jknowgood.
lol.gif

If any here thinks Putin will defend Israel, they are crazy. It is obvious that Putin and Trump intend to turn it over to the Arabs.

A minority of America elected Trump, and that minority is growing smaller by the day.
Go to Costco and get another 5 gallon drum of Preparation H, I'm tired of your butt hurt wailing. You are making me start to pity you leftists with your TDS.
You are the one wailing, bub. The opposition to Trump is solid majority, it is going to keep growing, and Trump will toe the line or go. He may very well go if McCain is successful in uncovering what he thinks exist.
The actions of the left have shown Americans what the left is about, and you are a very rapidly shrinking minority. Stock market, consumer confidence all skyrocketing since Nov 9.
The "left" means nothing except in your silly head. The antiTrump majority is growing. Thanks Obama for the stock market and confidence factors which had been steadily growing before that date. When the crash comes, as it is coming, will be all Trump.
In your little mind only.
Hilarious how you leftists always deny being leftists.

A minority of America elected Trump, and that minority is growing smaller by the day.
Go to Costco and get another 5 gallon drum of Preparation H, I'm tired of your butt hurt wailing. You are making me start to pity you leftists with your TDS.
You are the one wailing, bub. The opposition to Trump is solid majority, it is going to keep growing, and Trump will toe the line or go. He may very well go if McCain is successful in uncovering what he thinks exist.
The actions of the left have shown Americans what the left is about, and you are a very rapidly shrinking minority. Stock market, consumer confidence all skyrocketing since Nov 9.
The "left" means nothing except in your silly head. The antiTrump majority is growing. Thanks Obama for the stock market and confidence factors which had been steadily growing before that date. When the crash comes, as it is coming, will be all Trump.
dogtail-gif.103641

dogtail-gif.103641
You and your 12 friends can stage a protest Jan 20.

Sweetness 'n Light is a fake propaganda far right blog. Use seem real evidence, jknowgood.
lol.gif

If any here thinks Putin will defend Israel, they are crazy. It is obvious that Putin and Trump intend to turn it over to the Arabs.
Liberals loved Russia till Putin told Obama and Hillary to kiss his ass. So sick it up snowflake we will have a real leader in the white house again next month.

dogtail-gif.103641
Copy and paste is all you have. Lol
imageedit_1140_4971158653.jpg

Putin is a Russian imperialist who hates America and punks Trump.
It's crazy stuff. Republicans spent years demanding a missile shield against Russia in Europe and calling Democrats traitors over it. They ran for years on Russia being the greatest threat to world stability and our nation and called Democrats naive idiots about it. They know that Putin is a dictator who jails and assassinates political opponents and warned against someone like him coming into power here.... but now they love him and want a ruler like him here in the U.S. Unbelievable.

who said anyone WANTS him? He was invited as a matter of form
So? What about the others then?

generally the same-------like a wedding----there are lots of people who MUST
be invited

Nobody invited Putin. Anyone who believes that crap is delusional

oh gee-------they invented the idea?

It's crazy stuff. Republicans spent years demanding a missile shield against Russia in Europe and calling Democrats traitors over it. They ran for years on Russia being the greatest threat to world stability and our nation and called Democrats naive idiots about it. They know that Putin is a dictator who jails and assassinates political opponents and warned against someone like him coming into power here.... but now they love him and want a ruler like him here in the U.S. Unbelievable.

be invited

fake news...Americans don't invite Russian dictators to the presidential ingratiation ..get real

be invited

oh----they don't? so queen Elizabeth will not be there either? I wonder if I can get in

fake news...Americans don't invite Russian dictators to the presidential ingratiation ..get real

I guess it is a bad idea of Putin to to go to Trump's inauguration and he shall change his opinion.

MOSCOW, Ru. – Russian president Vladimir Putin announced on Wednesday that he has declined an invitation to attend the upcoming 2017 presidential inauguration in Washington. Putin said his decision to turn down the presidential invite was due in part to “baseless accusations” by American intelligence officials that Russian hackers intervened in the U.S. election to ensure a Trump victory.

“False allegations such as these can be very hurtful,” an emotional Putin told attendees of an economic forum in Moscow this week. The former KGB officer said the United States has an “unfortunate history” of levying claims against nations whose policies it disagrees with. “Like a spoiled child, the [Obama administration] makes its petty pronouncements to the world, meanwhile refusing to open a dialogue with Russia,” President Putin charged.

Putin Declines Invite to Inauguration Amid CIA Claims of Election Hacking

I would too, he isn't stupid the Media would lies thier asses off saying he came here to blow up America. and the dumb fks would believe it.

I guess it is a bad idea of Putin to to go to Trump's inauguration and he shall change his opinion.

MOSCOW, Ru. – Russian president Vladimir Putin announced on Wednesday that he has declined an invitation to attend the upcoming 2017 presidential inauguration in Washington. Putin said his decision to turn down the presidential invite was due in part to “baseless accusations” by American intelligence officials that Russian hackers intervened in the U.S. election to ensure a Trump victory.

“False allegations such as these can be very hurtful,” an emotional Putin told attendees of an economic forum in Moscow this week. The former KGB officer said the United States has an “unfortunate history” of levying claims against nations whose policies it disagrees with. “Like a spoiled child, the [Obama administration] makes its petty pronouncements to the world, meanwhile refusing to open a dialogue with Russia,” President Putin charged.

Not to mention this US GOV is so fkn crooked they would purposely plant a bomb somewhere and say he did it. I wouldn't touch coming here if my life depended on it.
And if they didn't try to set him up, they'd probably try and kill him and then blame it on ISIS.

be invited

oh----they don't? so queen Elizabeth will not be there either? I wonder if I can get in

"Americans don't invite Russian dictators to the presidential ingratiation"....Get real:thup:

Not to mention this US GOV is so fkn crooked they would purposely plant a bomb somewhere and say he did it. I wouldn't touch coming here if my life depended on it.
And if they didn't try to set him up, they'd probably try and kill him and then blame it on ISIS.

put lots of rum in the eggnog and DRINK IT UP------a few quarts might fix you up

Poor, poor alt righties, who love their Putin. Either he was invited or not. Either way, the alt righties are screwed.

be invited

"Americans don't invite Russian dictators to the presidential ingratiation"....Get real:thup:
There is it again, the myth of the good America rightfully bombing the world. Ludicrous! Delusional! Get bombed and figure out if it feels like freedom! Waiting for your experience report.

There is it again, the myth of the good America rightfully bombing the world. Ludicrous! Delusional! Get bombed and figure out if it feels like freedom! Waiting for your experience report.

right captain bligh-----resort to your religion -----LIBEL. Libel has galvanized every lynching and genocide in the history of mankind (since the garden of eden and the apple)

right captain bligh-----resort to your religion -----LIBEL. Libel has galvanized every lynching and genocide in the history of mankind (since the garden of eden and the apple)
Your true leaders are Hegel and Machiavelli.

Forum List

Back