Trump: I don't need celebrities at inauguration, just 'the people'

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
PEOTUS do not needs liberal lying faggots on his inauguration, he wants just the people. Trump is elected by people, serves the people and is a part of people.

At best he shall not invite MSM presstitutes, only alternative media.

President-elect Donald Trump called out “the so-called ‘A’ list” celebrities he says are looking to attend his inauguration in a tweet on Thursday, suggesting he wouldn't want them there.

"The so-called 'A' list celebrities are all wanting tixs to the inauguration,” Trump tweeted. “but look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING. I want the PEOPLE!”

PEOTUS do not needs liberal lying faggots on his inauguration, he wants just the people. Trump is elected by people, serves the people and is a part of people.

President-elect Donald Trump called out “the so-called ‘A’ list” celebrities he says are looking to attend his inauguration in a tweet on Thursday, suggesting he wouldn't want them there.

"The so-called 'A' list celebrities are all wanting tixs to the inauguration,” Trump tweeted. “but look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING. I want the PEOPLE!”

Gay fantasies this early in the morning baron?

A couple of somebody-wanna-bees who refuse to subject the world to the miseries of their "talent" are the tone deaf blind screecher and the black hat with no brains beneath.

Should play their CD's just because.

Gotta suck for him; he spent 20 years of his life trying to winnow his way into their world and they are still rejecting him….

They’ll come around eventually…he’s not much but he’s the only president we’ve got and, oh yeah, there are a bunch of TV cameras pointed in his direction.

Gotta suck for him; he spent 20 years of his life trying to winnow his way into their world and they are still rejecting him….

They’ll come around eventually…he’s not much but he’s the only president we’ve got and, oh yeah, there are a bunch of TV cameras pointed in his direction.
Yeah Candyass, you go with that. Trump's life really sucks without the validation of the phony lefty entertainers. How many have even had as successful a show? Fact the celebs were behind Hillary, they really helped huh? How about the ones pushing for a electoral vote rebellion? Hillary lost 5, Trump lost 2.

His appeal was not geared towards leftwing elitism. He didn't need them then. He doesn't need them now. I have no idea how or why liberals wrap so much importance around entertainers.

Gay fantasies this early in the morning baron?

Only psychopaths faggots have gay fantasies!

Reveller,+Gay+Pride+Parade,+Sao+Paulo,+Brazil+by+Andre+Penner.jpg

Clueless in where ever you live.

Yeah Candyass, you go with that. Trump's life really sucks without the validation of the phony lefty entertainers. How many have even had as successful a show? Fact the celebs were behind Hillary, they really helped huh? How about the ones pushing for a electoral vote rebellion? Hillary lost 5, Trump lost 2.

His appeal was not geared towards leftwing elitism. He didn't need them then. He doesn't need them now. I have no idea how or why liberals wrap so much importance around entertainers.

he he he….

Trump is a retired member of the Screen Actors Guild—the UNION that represents the people you DESPISE.

The transition team and his inaugural committee solicited the celebs; not the other way around.

Ah come on the draft dodger who pays no taxes needs your money to travel and support his businesses. Give it over.

But lying crooked Killary will definitively not invited in inauguration.

Lying%2BCrooked%2BHillary.PNG
I thought it was crooked Trump who just wrote a $25 million check to the 4,000 people he robbed at Trump U. Why would you post something so stupid barren one?

Forum List

Back