Putin Declines Invitation to U.S. Inauguration Amid CIA Claims of Election Hacking

You just started likin Put in after Trump daddy gave you orders to defend him. No where else in the 8 years did you express any support for Putin...but there you go again, blaming your decisions on the black guy.

This black guy will be remembered in history books as a war monger with the Nobel Peace Prize, which makes this prize a joke.

Hacking the electoral computing system? Well someone has no fucking idea what the Russian hack job is about I see.

Tell us what these "talking heads" with no brains mean with "Russian hacking". What did they exactly hack?

The e-mail story was not huge. That's why it disappeared the second the election was over and you're never going to hear about it again.

It did not disappear, FBI is investigating.

And Trump is absolutely crazy. Trump called for giving nuclear weapons to multiple new countries...

Well, if Israel has them, why should anybody be denied of them?

You are deplorable scum, and may God have mercy on your soul for the hatred you voted for.

Well, you have just said that you hate normal people. You project your own irrational hate on others.

It becomes more and more evident that the biggest haters accuse their opponents or perceived enemies of "hate", which makes the word "hater" a meaningless accusation.

,You can think what you want, of course, but this concerns itself with your use of English, which is on a machine translation level.

I have caught you with your pants down, you just pasted the results that google translator offered, and that was a bad translation. You do not speak French at all, if you had a minimal command of French, you would have corrected the machine translation.

:D

And no, I would never use a machine translation from German into English or vice versa.

My English is not perfect, but it is good enough, I have passed the Cambridge Exam (Certificate in Advanced English), so your opinion is not as important, as you believe.

:D
I exposed your problems with language. If you don't like that, tough.

You just started likin Put in after Trump daddy gave you orders to defend him. No where else in the 8 years did you express any support for Putin...but there you go again, blaming your decisions on the black guy.

This black guy will be remembered in history books as a war monger with the Nobel Peace Prize, which makes this prize a joke.

You hope but since he's floating around 60% support you're in the minority

Forum List

Back